What's new

F.U.C.K.E.M. members only (or aspiring members)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Endo

IcMag Resident Comic Relief
Veteran
balls said the queen...!!! if i had 2 id be king!
well now i got a big strong male for my seed project!

abirdintheair

Buteo Jamaicensis
Veteran
you guys are steadily killing the game here on the IC. keep up on the work fellas, yall are helping set alot of wheels in motion in other locales as well. much :respect: F.U.C.K.E.M., keep it green :joint:

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
OOOOOOOHHH what's the lineage endo? looks nice vetty nice short and stocky......inform us on the project.......
heya Abird...inspiration is beautifull eh?everyone is inspiring at least too me......
GROW HARD!!.....Mm
yo is that powerhouse?...ah doublefun...gotcha......hehe

Last edited:

Endo

IcMag Resident Comic Relief
Veteran
MOneYMiKe said:
OOOOOOOHHH what's the lineage endo? looks nice vetty nice short and stocky......inform us on the project.......
heya Abird...inspiration is beautifull eh?everyone is inspiring at least too me......
GROW HARD!!.....Mm
yo is that powerhouse?...ah doublefun...gotcha......hehe

projects include but are not limited to:
KCbrazilxdoublefun
Armedwidowxdoublefun
bastardkushxdoublefun
DSDxdoublefun
maybe a bubba cross or a white cross as well, basically, im looking to make a very nice seedstock for myself, for someday when the gf and i get married and have kids.. i want to have something to store away so as soon as those kids are out of the house i can start growing again. that or i find a nice outdoor spot.whichever comes first

from no mercy site:

Double Fun: (Sativa/Indica 25/75%...Citral X Dr. Weedman)
Citral was added in 1993 as a clone and as seed to the Library of the Positronics Fan Club. This happened with the original variety and cannot be compared with the Citral that appeared later in the market. At first the plant was very popular for indoor use until it was discovered how well suited it was for outdoor growing.
An early flowering Dr. Weed Man was crossbred with a Citral female carefully selected from seeds. The resulting seeds were then bred to original Citral mother clones which eventually developed into a new species that was stable and fungi resistant. Double fun is a strong psychoactive product that always works and will never bore you! A highly stable variety, very well suitable for both indoor and outdoor growing. Sativa/Indica25/75%
Looks: Fat buds with white hairs. Smell: Specific, lemon-like smell.
Taste: Sweet, friendly and authentic.
Yield outdoors: 250-500gram. Yield indoors: 350-500 gram/m2
Flower time indoors: 60 days harvest time outdoors: beginning of October.
Growth traits: Frost-and-fungi-resistant. Effect traits: strong, psychoactive.

Last edited:

accessndx

♫All I want to do is zoom-a-zoom-zoom-zoom..
Veteran
The Gold It's In The...

The Gold It's In The...

Come on, my friends,
Let's make for the hills.
They say there's gold but I'm looking for thrills.
You can get your hands on whatever we find,
Because I'm only coming along for the ride.​
Well, you go your way,
I'll go mine.
I don't care if we get there on time.
Everybody's searching for something, they say.
I'll get my kicks on the way.​
Over mountains, across seas,
Who knows what will be waiting for me?
I could sail forever to strange sounding names.
Faces of people and places don't change.​
All I have to do is just close my eyes
To see the seagulls wheeling on those far distant skies.
All I want to tell you,
All I want to say is count me in on the journey.
Don't expect me to stay.​
All pictures of the Long Island Old School Phenotype #1. The last picture was taken with an iPhone some time ago....not a good closeup at all. The other pictures were me experimenting with a new and better camera trying to zoom in on the crystals which cover this strain like billions of tiny diamonds, but the focus is still a bit challenging to deal with. The second to last picture is a better representation of those sparkly little treats.​
:canabis:BRIEF SMOKE REPORT:canabis:
This stuff has ALWAYS been good to me. Tastes like a "mouthful of sugar cane" when inhaled...to the point where you think your teeth will fall out...then there are hints of "minty-lime". So it's like a "mojito". Initial high is uplifting and a bit racy at times and a solid 8.5 on a 1-10 scale. After smoking it long enough, you'll build a tolerance and the high lingers in around a 5-7 for briefer periods of time. Then you'll smoke it just for the taste which is addictive in and of itself.​
It's a solid 8 week strain, but it's better run to 9 or 10 weeks for that real taste kick. Easily 1 oz. per plant under 250 HPS in a teeny-tiny closet.
Warning: even a half a gram of this stuff tightly wrapped or jarred, the smell can barely be concealed over the distance of 3-4 car lengths.​

U

UBER21

peace all and one luv to the fam......O and TOH mad luv to u guys and thanks for the positive vibes.....just finished burning a fat ass blunt of some mango rolled up by the bossman himself and all i got to say is straight fire.........has me on planet andromeda right now.........lol.....

Y

YwouldntI

wattup fam,
nice lil plant for ur project there Endo.
and those nugs look tasty too access.
looks like around just under 2 lbs. from the ten that i chopped.
i'll get a few pics tomorrow.
peace.-Y-

Y

YwouldntI

good shit ickis.im tellin ya man you guys make ma jealous with ur outdoor spots.
peace.

wattup F.U.C.K.E.M. fam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

vintner

Careful, I just had my bullshit meter recalibrated
Veteran
Great pix all! I love a good out door grow and show Ickis. Props to you.
Nice balls Endo LOL.

cocktail frank

Ubiquitous
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
word uber, that ell fucked me up!
ruined my whole night.
i havent had a good "outside during the day" high in months w/ this shitty work schedule.
i was knocked out sleeping before 9pm.
wrecked my whole night.
sorry to smoke and bail, but had to get to the hospital
there's always next time brutha :D

R

Raistlin Majere

hey guys :friends:

Ickis that looks like alot of work my friend :respect:
nice pics from all :bow:

i got a new toy :muahaha: gifted from a friend :respect:

and my cab is finished, it will be full A.S.A.P. :joint:

PEACE IN THE EAST !! :smoweed:

R

Raistlin Majere

sweet deal CF
good vibes going out to your wife :yeahthats
i am proud for ya brother :jump:

FRIENDinDEED

A FRIEND WITH WEED IS A . . .
Veteran
good lord!! loks like i caught up jsut in time, been readin from page 83 and thigns are constantly changin around here huh?!? i guess the FUCKEMers' really dont F.U.C.K.around either!! lol

COCKTAIL FRANK- damn dude had no idea you and wifey wer about a lil'un!! congrats bruh, i got three in all, two (boy and girl) are bioligically mine. had to fight that clown i had then with to get joint custody but woudl walk through hell for them if i had to.

the veg cab is pretty much as full as it needs to be; gonna replant that OARANGE BUD clone art gifted me, and the SSH are gonna be readdy to take clones from in a week or two; gotta start over with the NYCD though, it didint make it once i left for STT

you can see the NYCD in the back and some SSH that i were suspect of being males so they coudl go anyway

once my lil people get back home im gonna get to work on the flower cab and finish it up. jsut gotta put up the panel side that will have the door and install all the parts . hopefully i will have some SSH clones to spread around to my FUCKEM members!!!

asher1er

Veteran
Endo, accessndx, and Ickis nice pics! :joint:

Raistlin, that little room is lookin nice homie, watch the temps in that 30site... don't know if ezclone ever made any changes but they use to use the same pump from the 60 site in the 30 site and it would cause the water to get to hot :badday:

FiD, nice little cab you got there :joint:

Frank, my wishes are sent your way congrats again! :joint: :joint:

Y

YwouldntI

wattup fam,
congrads CF on ur lady goin in labor yo,dependin on where shes dialated at it could still be like the rest of the day.bro i know all about bein knocked down a notch on the totem pole i got 5 bey beys(3 girls 2 boys),and believe me they know how to work me.
as a matter of fact they pimp the shit outta me LOL!
this is ur first im guessin? bro if you have a girl,call it a wrap....my daughters have me totaly wrapped up,boxed,and shipped.they can do no wrong(even when i know they was wrong;) and dad just cant say no.
i try to act tough and mad with them,then 5 min.later im all "im sorry for yellin at you" LOL.well im done ramblin this my mornin stone too,i could go all day hehehe.

raist bro as soon as i saw ashers post the light bulb went off like bing! i was like so thats why his pumps different,i had also heard that about the temps on the 30 site but totaly forgot about it yesterday when we was tryin to figure out the extra do-hicky thing urs came wit.did you ever figure out what it was? anyways ur off and runnin now bro.you got it filled yet?peace yo.

friendindeed-nice lookin plants in veg yo but wow bro too bad about the nycd,atleast you still have the ssh to work with it aint like thats just some "ok "smoke.that shits fuckin bomb yo i had the pleasure of smokin some a while back,i couldnt talk the fuckin hater outta a cut though i cant stand mf's that act all funny about a cut.its ok though imma let him play his hand all crazy cause he'll need me before i need him.then i'll be like :pointlaug hehe. peace brotha

Last edited:

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
Noooice

Noooice

cocktail frank said:
word fellas, wife is dilating!!!
about to knock down to 3rd in charge at the fuckem cave :muahaha:
noooice mang,hope all is well w/the wifey.............Mm

Status
Not open for further replies.