What's new

F.U.C.K.E.M. members only (or aspiring members)

Status
Not open for further replies.

milo_xxx

Stress Tester/Plant Torturer
Veteran
Welcome back Frank!!

Did you enjoy your time out?:bigeye:

Core~that is some nice looking Panama red you have there.

ARTofMAKINGfire-Love the look of those clones!!

potparty- that is some beautiful hash.....

I am not a F.U.C.K.E.M. member, but rather an aspiring one.:D

Here is some of what I have harvested lately.......
Cascadia

Super G

SDog#2

Princess Diesel x Jedi

Mikado

F.U.C.K.E.M. RULES! Thanks for the constant inspiration! :bow:

ENjoY!! :muahaha:

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
Verry nice Milo .........cascadia looks nice.......good too see u around roodspook..................Mm

G

Gratephul4THC

asher1er, the 1st pic is some mendo purps, the second pic is some GDP, and the rest of the pics are some S99 from seeds the pics that are up are a very diesely pheno which i am a huge fan of. I harvested yesterday so i'll have some nice dry nugs shots of about 4 more strains later in the week, Also i haven't been showing my face around this thread enough so i'll take some pics of all my shit and represent F.U.C.K.E.M proudly.

asher1er

Veteran
Gratephul, that mendo sure purples up,,Delta had posted some pics of them in the purple strain thread and they seemed sick.. keep up da good work :joint:

Y

YwouldntI

welcome back maing

welcome back maing

wattup CF.heres a lil shot of some sensi star for ur return,i chopped a nug at day 50 to see how she is,the rest of her will come down at around day 60. im smokin her now.taestes real kushy and like a citrusy taste.real nice for a couple days dry time.
glad to see ya back yo.peace-Y-

still learnin the new cam yo,better shots to come :wave:

Last edited:

dj digigrow

Whats good everyone... just wanted to say whatup to all my fellow Brothers...
Ive been off the net for a few....
heres what Ive been burnin'

Got it from a fellow friend.. its called Memory Loss/Urkle shit smells like ummm... really cant explain it but its wonderful.. its oily as hell to...
cut her down at 62days

everyone be safe...

C

cellardweller

Glad to hear that you'll be postin again CF.:respect:
~c
edit: I've been a long time lurker in your thread! Lotsa :respect: to everyone in here!

Last edited:

ARTofMAKINGfire

Grinding extra.
Veteran
Yea Frank good to have you back here.

Y - That shit looks insane! Damn!

Check out my outdoor grow thread. The link is in my sig. It was crazy hard work. I have a few other plots as well and I think this summer is gonna be sick!!!!! Come show me some love!!!

Ickis

Veteran
East Coast growing for 33 years now and I must say it's good to see a lot of people growing on the side the sun comes up on. But stay the fuck out of my spots.

It's getting tighter and tighter around here. I've seen more 'No Trespassing' signs along cornfields this year than ever before. I laugh at them thinking to myself, "Trespassing is the least of my worries holding a box of clones with a farm dog sniffing me at 2 am". Man I hate it when dogs walk up on me in the dark.

I got some good strains for this year and I will probably slip a pic or two in the thread to help represent the East Coast. I am more of a loaner grower. I sneak around coyote style in the Pennsylvania wilds. I plant everywhere and anywhere from river and stream banks, state game lands, state forrests, cornfields, abandoned farms and cemeteries.

Good luck to everyone.

Last edited:

Endo

IcMag Resident Comic Relief
Veteran
outkastt said:
Ickis, if you know of anyone with a female dog, ask them to get her scent on a few rags, when she is in season, and just carry those and drop them all over, it'll confuse the fuck outta them.......cause male or female, coyote or dog, will get very horny........I grew up on a farm, and we would bait areas with rags scented with a female in season......and it worked like a charm.....they enetually figure it out, but it;ll def keep any dogs or coyotes away from you and busy for spell.......have a good
one......peace...O.

scarey enough is a dog sneaking up on you at night... even scarier is a HORNEY dog sneaking up on you at night!

Xtrakritical

outkastt said:
Ickis, if you know of anyone with a female dog, ask them to get her scent on a few rags, when she is in season, and just carry those and drop them all over, it'll confuse the fuck outta them.......cause male or female, coyote or dog, will get very horny........I grew up on a farm, and we would bait areas with rags scented with a female in season......and it worked like a charm.....they enetually figure it out, but it;ll def keep any dogs or coyotes away from you and busy for spell.......have a good one......peace...O.
Is that how I ended up @ Nugz & Jugz!? lol
Hi Outkastt, say whats up to TOH and the fam for me. :)

I been missing the forums and my peeps alot... I miss our quality time here!
Of course most of my budz forgot all about me huh!? Out of sight, out of mind? :badday: :fsu: LOL

Looks like we need to organize a little get together sooner then later!
small being the key word! (did someone say small?)

Lets call this "No sleep till..." :headbange

Welcome back to Cocktail frizankz! Let me know what your schedule is for this or next weekend and we'll have this in your honor :rasta:

So big up to all the crew and famz that keep it sticky! :headbange

Xtra

Last edited:

spadedNfaded

Veteran
FRANKIE! My dude we all missed you! been a bit of shitty couple weeks for me with no time to post. I'll be reading the pages i missed but i had to give props to the man in charge!

Welcome back! .....now don't go doin stupid shit anymore, eh? ha ha ha

- SubN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts