What's new

F.U.C.K.E.M. members only (or aspiring members)

Status
Not open for further replies.

spadedNfaded

Veteran
i spent a couple of hours getting supplies that i needed for this setup, then spent a coupla hours goin ahead and setting it up, i let it run over night with eh 175w MH and the temps are staying at bay, i'm happy about that.

This WW pheno doesn't look like it wants to grow very quickly although it is truckin along still.

temps are staying solid at 78 in cab, 79 @ soil level

Stay tuned!

- SubN

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
Americangrower said:
It's OK.... I dropped it from my garden because of the 75+ days of flower, she grows and clones like a dream, but the high isn't as potent as the ECSD, S99, or any of the Chems... so I couldn't see keeping it... just to many similar girls (ecsd line)

Great looking ladies there MM....

be safe
heya AG...that's what I told him,almost to a tee....even your s99 she is soooooooo special...serious smell....got 3 ecsd's in now....and about to thow 3 chemd's after vegas......talk too ya soon.......later F.U.C.K.E.R.'s..MM

S&Faded....glad everything is in full swing.....good rm temps......u know how we do.....see ya later bro............MM

Last edited:

ARTofMAKINGfire

Grinding extra.
Veteran
Americangrower said:
It's OK.... I dropped it from my garden because of the 75+ days of flower, she grows and clones like a dream, but the high isn't as potent as the ECSD, S99, or any of the Chems... so I couldn't see keeping it... just to many similar girls (ecsd line)

Great looking ladies there MM....

be safe

This is what I'm talking about. You saved me a couple of months.

AG, I'm flowering that S99 X ?. The seed I found in a nug of your S99 at East Coast Nugs and Jugs. She is vigorous as hell. Nice sativa looking leaves. Fat stem.

Americangrower

Veteran
ARTofMAKINGfire said:
This is what I'm talking about. You saved me a couple of months.

AG, I'm flowering that S99 X ?. The seed I found in a nug of your S99 at East Coast Nugs and Jugs. She is vigorous as hell. Nice sativa looking leaves. Fat stem.

Those seeds are S99 x Chem DD (REZ) I bought the 1st packs he sold because I wanted to use a male from his seeds to pollinate my S99 and cuts of G, Chem D, ECSD ...etc

But my Chem DD ladies threw balls at the nodes so I scrapped the seeds since I had no way of knowing if it was the male I used or the female/nana that made the seeds....so I wasn't sending them out to any1...not even for free lol

That girl you have could very well be the next elite.....as the ChemDD female was unfucking real so was the male....just be sure your climate is perfect...and you should be OK .....I think O still has my ChemDD lady, she did have it. She saw it and wanted it even with the chance of balls..

good luck and be safe all... :joint:

asher1er

Veteran
F.U.C.K.E.M.Er's sure stay busy, spent my long weekend working on a new setup..next show should be up soon:joint: +k to those i can spread it to :joint:

vintner

Careful, I just had my bullshit meter recalibrated
Veteran
:jump: Congrats MM :jump: Likin' the new avitar too. Pimpin :rasta:
BackXing: If you have pix of your grow(s), you have your application. Don't expect it to happen over night. Hang out for a while. Build a repore (sp)

Last edited:

imnotcrazy

There is ALWAYS meaning to my madness ®
Veteran
BTW guys, didn't see anyone congratulate the newest HTC test grower: MoneyMike

Congrats Dude, we know you'll do them HTC boys proud :joint:

imnotcrazy

There is ALWAYS meaning to my madness ®
Veteran
WAMEN said:
Hey there Fukkadelics.. just dropping by to shoot this CC x Sput 2.0 chop shots.. and waving at you all :wave:

what a plant :yummy:

GOD DAMNED RIGHT Wamen, she sure is :joint: looks a lot like the one we have running through the crew's ranks. Can ya do us a favor and throw us a nice grow/smoke report?

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
hehe thanks inc....u know I'll keep my boyeeez in tha loop....lmao...we also "F.U.C.K.E.M.have many projects to begin shortley.......New EastCoast CCcrosses what?.................thank you brother vinter....my bud JustinCase....go to tha want a new avitar thread...and take a look see........thanks again Inc.. ur a great friend....................MoNeY

Y

YwouldntI

that a frosty ass bud yo and congrads Mm ......

wattup fam just soundin off ,im fully baked off this kalichakra...this is gonna be nice after a good cure,i put a nice 7 gram bud aside to cure for the first time ever to cure anything LOL.usualy i just smoke it and F.U.C.K.I.T. keep it rollin...imma start curin me some everytime though i think i be missin out on it at its best....peace -Y-

asher1er

Veteran
ARTofMAKINGfire said:
ash - I got you in a few days. Was trimming lower growth so why waste it?

3971midtrim.JPG

:joint: :joint:

you need something just let me know :joint:

it's hurricane season and my advantage over da boys in the city are up, got my standby's ready to run! hope the storms aint messin with none of ya.. be safe :joint:

asher1er

Veteran
:muahaha: :muahaha: :muahaha:

Y, I've never put nothing to cure neither this is the first time.. ain't trying the bud till atleast a month or 2 pass lol :joint:

Mm congrats, im sure you'll serve them right when it comes to growing the new shit..

can't wait to see how you do that haze :joint:

Last edited:

WAMEN

Joint Date: Today.
Veteran
Thanks imnotcazy! sure i think i will stash it today so i will start smoking her here and there and there will be a smoke report coming this way pretty soon!
heres some Bubbledust curing.. woulda have liked to ripe for like 10 days more at least.. but its still pretty lovable

Status
Not open for further replies.