What's new

Exploring lunarcy phases with Apollo 11

G

guest121295

Cool, now I'll remember the name.I have to brush up against this one to water the rest and she stinks for sure, very nice plant.She's in the 600 zone now so things should start amping up soon, shes about 33 days into 12hrs.:)

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hummus Monk, I would seriously consider LED's for your cab, they rock!

Today I'm taking the FLT C99 down @ 66 days. Here she is.

picture.php

picture.php

Here's a frosty A11 #6 @ 62 days, she's got seeds ripening (Flying Tiger b/c) so she'll get a little extra time.

picture.php

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
On the VNT x Meao Thai front, I got a shot of the #7 seed plant when I had the tent cleared out.
She's @ 49 days and has been pollinated w/ Apollo pollen, hopefully that will quicken her up a bit.

Here's the VNT #3 & #6 cuts, 15 days in.
A shot prior to pruning, then the 1st stage of training.

They'll get some Apollo pollen in a few wks.

:tiphat:

Bi0hazard

Veteran
Highlighter always seems to pull incredible coloration, especially in the purple/blue spectrum with his grows.

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That C99 is pretty! :D

picture.php

For all my fellow spacemen

picture.php

I'll tell ya, it's cause I'm too cheap to run the elec. heater anymore since I'm running the A/C. :biglaugh:
Last few night's temps have been in the high 60's in the tent, but usually it's the low 60's and now & again high 50's.

It's a character-builder. :tongue:

Thanks for the kind words!

Last edited:
G

guest121295

My Flying Tigers went from about 1ft to 3 in 7 days and they're branching outwards like the Apollo.I have a few thrips in this area, nothing to create a dilemma, I cut offf the leaves with bites and everything goes well.I soil drenched with SM-90 on 2 other plants whose gnat population was growing fast.These Tugers are in a great spot but they need the plants on each side to finish.By day 30 they should have 5x5ft to themselves.:)

Wonderful stuff HL. I'm also curious about what kind of nute regimen you're running. I'm running my first round of coco with head/rez/6-9 formula,and it's working out above all expectations. However I'm a little bit nary of running the same regimen for the plants entire life,especially on the more sativa stuff like CJ. Care to enlighten a coconewb?

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm using House & Garden coco regime, I got a good deal on gallons of the A & B basic.
Next time I start up, I'm going to try and go by the H & G grow chart, I'm winging it now.
Basically, I mix 30ml ea. of the A & B, 30ml of Cal/Mag, 30ml Silicone Blast for 5 gal.

Next feeding I'll add 20ml Hygrozyme.
Every 3rd feeding is H20.
Being in such small pots, I believe in flushing the salts out.

I've been very happy how well the more sativa-leaning plants take the chemicals, course I'm not really pushing them.
In flower I add H & G's Bud XL and Top Boost as I see fit, lol.
Right now I have too many things @ different stages and I fuk up plenty in my guess-timating what's what. I have things written down, but often I'm trying to feed 'em before work and I'm rushing.

Believe me, I'm no nute expert, this is my 2nd season w/ coco.

Thx for the interest! :wave:

Last edited:

DRorganic

Veteran
Great job on your A11 projects . I just love sativas for there energy they give me .i some times will smoke a indaca when i am feeling tired and can not sleep. i have grown indacas like ak47 .or sweet tooth#3 but i just can not smoke a indaca all day and feel sleepy or tiered all day. my question is what does Apollo 11 GPC stand for?
the GPC? i was thinking of crossing A11 to kalimist,ssh,and the doors. just for my own needs. i do not have the room for large breeding programs. i wish i did i would be doing what Highlighter is doing take the plants i love and experiment with different crosses to find a special jewel to share with the canna world.
thanks good luck on your adventure .DRO

DRorganic

Veteran
Bi0hazard thanks for the info on the A11GPC pheno. how did you know it was the Guinness pheno? is it in the high the way it grows or the smell. i have never had a elite
cut before . i did however have a pineapple pheno from a pack of c99 bought from gypsy in 03.and i was to new to growing and did not know how to clone. but boy after i smoke a j of this pheno. i was kicking myself for not knowing how to take cuts .but after that i learned how to take cuttings and keep a mother. Bi0hazard thanks and stay green brother.

Bi0hazard

Veteran
The growth structure of it is very genius expressing, and to me the high has many of the genius traits vs c99. It's one of the stronger A11's I've had.

CARE giver

Sour Bubble Connoisseur
Veteran
Cocos the best man. So easy, especially with drippers.

But man your nute regimen is just ruining that ;)! Haha, I KISS with some silicon and Floralicious plus. The silicons some good stuff eh :good:?

DRorganic

Veteran
whats a good harvesting time for A11. i know c99 is 50-56 days.very short for a sativa.
I have some mosca c99bx1 going and 5 are very sativa leaning and smell like pineapple
2 are very indaca and have a grape smell.and one lonely double strawberry D that has no smell right now maybe latter . that's one plant i might cross to the A11 is rez dsd and
his sssdh. its going to take some time because i can only grow in the fall and winter. but i will get there.and i was thinking of doing sam skunkman OHxsk#1 and his T*Hxsk#1 now that will be a incredible cross.