What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Exploration of the Big O...Bodhi's Ae77 Cali O X's

billycw

Veteran
Little update on the 33 day table. All the A11g cross's seem to be really quick flowering girls. Nice sweet smells from tangerines to pineapples. Some nice chunky size on some of them.
Cali O x A11g #8 day 33
picture.php

picture.php

Cali O x A11g #7 day 33
nice large forming cola
picture.php

picture.php

Cali O x A11g #3 day 33
reminds me of BO#2
picture.php

billycw

Veteran
Continued...
Cali O x A11g #5 day 33
Real close to #2 just larger with a bit less smell, has thrown a couple sacs but very minimal.
picture.php

picture.php

Satsuma #5 day 33
picture.php

picture.php

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
I'm running some A11g crosses right now too. It's nice to see these and have an idea of what to expect. :yes:

billycw

Veteran
who dat is- The A11g girls seem to be pretty Apollo heavy to my eye and nose. I'm guessing his A11g male is quick as they all seem to be really really quick finishers. Are you running some of the new testers with the A11g? Curious to see how she blends with some other X's.

billycw

Veteran
Cali O x A11g #1 day 48
Taking her and her sister down tonight! Both finished very easily under 50. She is a bit higher yielding then sis with nice fat dense buds with a branching structure. Would put her at medium yield overall compared to others. She smells like tangerines with a nice sweet pineapple background that i'm hoping comes out in the smoke. Threw a couple of sterile sacks near the end, nothing seems affected.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

billycw

Veteran
Cali O x A11g #2 day 48
Nothing but love for this girl. Her stench of warm rotting Pineapple with a background twang of the slightest hints of citrus have me wanting to eat her upon smelling. I remember Aeric77 said he used to rub his mustache after touching Cali O to get the scent of Orange for hours. Tried it with this one and was glad I did, amazing layered scents that wafted in and out throughout the night. I will most likely take her at day 46 next run as she was done then with little color added in the last days. All I can say is Amazing plant, we will see how she smokes.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Miraculous Meds

nice work billy. she really shines. I like the bit about aeric scenting his mustache. I have a similar experience, when im trimming n really like a aroma, I will quite often smell a bud. just ever so slightly touch the tip of ur nose. then later on, when u go to blow ur nose, or scratch the tip of it u waft the aroma right up. after I realize that I have it there, I often find myself doing a scratch n sniff to the tip of my nose. lol

Those are pretty good close ups on the trichomes. I can almost see clear from cloudy. what kind of camera do u use?

billycw

Veteran
Miraculous Meds- Thanks, I use a couple year old Panasonic Lumix point and shoot, would really like to step up to a nice Canon dslr this year. Scratch and sniff :biggrin:

Last edited:

RulaTone

Veteran
are you saying i need to grow mustache to enjoy this cannabis??

will-ferrell-anchorman.jpg

just joking, beautiful shots Billycw, i'd travel the ocean to smell it first hand, but i don't keep mustache!

billycw

Veteran
Smoke report time for Blood Orange #1

Nostalgia is a perfect word describing this girl.

Appearance- nice spear shaped buds that are coated in a nice crystal layer holding the eye.

Smell- Upon breaking up a nug, smells of key lime pie starburst/cream slushy come to mind with a nice funk in the background.

Taste- inhale is sweet key lime cream slushy, exhale holds the sugary key lime slushy and adds a bit of skunk funk at the end. The smoke seems to stick to the mouth and coat the nose even when not blown throw in a nice citrus type layer.

High- Good times 70's skunk type vibe with this girl. After a couple hits a nice fast head rush with tingly hands followed by nice heavy lids 20 minutes in rounding to a nice uplifting daytime, get your shit done/ I got an Idea for a project type of stone while giving your body a nice easy rest from gravity. Spaces some people out but I get stuff done with a illegal smile.

Really like Blood Orange #1 a lot, I've been reaching for her over my blueberry for daytime smoke. A couple older smokers said it really brought them back to "the good old days".

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

billycw

Veteran
Satsuma's update.
Light feeders all the way around on these I would say. I'm still dialing in my room(had to switch from twice a day feedings to once with cooler environment from new minisplit) but satsuma's are really the only ones that were throwing a fit about TAD. I'm at half strength and still burning tips pretty good, again we'll see if it was a saturation issue next run. Seeing a lot of Snow lotus structure in this line with mandarin type of smells, some have a almost soapy type of smell in the background, will be interesting to see how she finishes.
Satsuma #5 day 42
picture.php

Satsuma #2 day 55 sweet mandarin smells on a dense sl frame
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

billycw

Veteran
heady blunts- Thanks, already have BO1 running through again. Much more stoney then I remember cali o being in the late 90's, really reminds me of SK#1.

Shcrews- Thanks, I've been watching your thread, really dig the show. See you have Afkansastan x's going, I ran Afkansastan x 88g13hp a while back, devastating smoke for sure. Room full of heavy smokers hard to make it through a blunt, heavy eyes with a wet warm blanket effect. Expando smoke with hash, stone fruit, incense, burnt rubber type smells/taste in rock hard golf ball form. Wanted to preserve some so I used a stone fruit incense male & hit my sunshine daydream female and F2'd the line, really love those old line afghan's. Here is SSDD x (Afkansastan x 88g13hp) turned out smelling like old roadkill.
picture.php

billycw

Veteran
Cali O x A11g update day 42
Second table of A11g x's starting to finish. All 7 females seem to be super quick finishers, guessing all under or around 50 days, with very similar structure. They all seem to do really good in low light areas. Light dep guys might want to take notice of the A11g line's bodhi's putting out. For smells I'm getting from Pineapple to sweet tangerine's and recipe's in between. The pistils have a nice peachy light orange color that give a soft look.

Cali O x A11g #7 day 42
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Cali O x A11g #8 day 42
picture.php

picture.php

billycw

Veteran
Cali O x A11g day 42 Continued...

Cali O x A11g #5 day 42
This one really reminds me of #2
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Cali O x A11g #4 day 42
Oddball of the bunch, very little stretch and a bit runty.
picture.php

billycw

Veteran
Cali O x A11g day 43 continued...

Cali O x A11g #3 day 42
Guessing this one leans towards the Cali O mom, reminds me of a denser version of BO#2. Going to yield big with more of a citrus profile.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts