What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Exploration of the Big O...Bodhi's Ae77 Cali O X's

billycw

Veteran
ryanme123- Had 6 female Satsuma's total, had 2 large totem pole large yielding mix doms, 2 little stretch (afghan frame), 1 snow lotus dom & 1 cali O dom. So I saw 4 pheno's in my pack, all having similar smells of mandarin skunk and with the shorties maybe a bit of grapish in the background(might be off cant put my finger on it). Pheno picks will come down to smoke test, all pretty close with different plant frame structures. Will try to snap some pics next time I have the camera in the garden.

billycw

Veteran
Quick update on the Cali O x A11g 's
All seem to be finishing up around day 50 give or take a couple days. Smells ranging from rotting pineapples to tangerines, sweeter & quicker then both the satsuma's and Blood Orange's. Looking like Keepers will be #2 & cali O dom #3(dense sweeter version of BO#2) but will know with smoke tests.

Cali O x A11g #7 day 48 (has been flushing for 6 days)
smells are tangerines with a acidic pineapple backend
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Cali O x A11g #5 day 46ish (flushing for a couple days)
Pineapple apollo11 dom, close to #2
picture.php

billycw

Veteran
Cali O x A11g #3 day 48
Cali O dom, large yielding, dense bud structure, good frame, quick finishing & smells citrusy with a pineapple skunk backend. Checks all the boxes.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Miraculous Meds

nice work billy. got me to buy some of these. thanks for all the posting. im definitely getting the a11 cross! but I will probably buy them all.

billycw

Veteran
Satsuma #2 day 65
Nice mandarin skunky cleaner type smells with a nice dense snow lotus type frame. Ran this run a little hard, they liked a light feeding, but came out nicely. #2 is most likely the keeper in the Satsuma bunch for me just because its a good mix of the two parents, we will see with the smoke tests though.

Satsuma #2 day 65, taken down at 65
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

billycw

Veteran
Cali O x A11g #2 smoke report time!

As close to a perfect super fast sativa mind fire goddess as it gets! Taken at 48 days(think 46 is ideal).

Appearance- Light lime green bud with perfect peach hairs with accents of purple through out completely coated in a perfect layer of crystals.

Smell- warm rotting pineapple funk with just a hint of a sweet citrus upon second inhale. While clipping this plant it made my eyes feel watery (almost like onions do but to a much lesser extent), this slightly carries over to the early cure so far for me.

Taste- Inhale of warm pineapple with a little fruityness. On the exhale you get a layer of sweet pineapple backed by a funky fruity layer that has a citrus tone to it. I think the cali o really adds the lasting flavor trait. I finally understand "Pineapple cheetos" too, get that hit every now and then.

effect- Clear focused mind fire! I have always wondered about the Genius clone being Clear headed, she's heavy Genius in effect here. Intense sativa rip with floaty type of vibe, while the mind stays active. Smoke a hit or two to many this is effect is lost... Motivational, get projects done, amazing start to the day mind grease.

As close to a holy grail sativa plant as I've found. 46-48 days flower, weighed good with nice bud development in low light areas, while she looks, smells & taste amazing. If I thought this pheno was in 1 in 100 packs, I would look for her...

Cali O x A11g #2
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

billycw

Veteran
Harvest pics at day 48-52 on the Cali O x A11g table. A couple are short a couple days so all ripe right around day 48-50 average for me. All were very quick. Smells are sweet, more on the tangerine side of the citrus scale with all having varying degree's of pineapple with a couple warm rotting pineapple dom's that were really quick. Good branching sativa structure made for decent yields, lower light areas seemed to do very well with this line.

Cali O x A11g #7 day 52 harvest(was done at 50)
All tangerines with a little acidic skunkiness in the background.
picture.php

picture.php

Cali O x A11g #5 day 50
Real close to #2, warm pineapple cheeto's type smell with a sweet skunk chilling on the bench.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

billycw

Veteran
Cali O x A11g Harvest pics continued...

Cali O x A11g #3 day 52
Orange/tangerine painted with sweet skunk smells on a large frame girl. Reminds me of BO#2 but much more dense bud structure. Will most likely be my keeper along with #2, but many amazing girls in this one.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

billycw

Veteran
Cali O x A11g #8 day 50
Good mix with tangerine and pineapple making equal appearances depending on the whiff all carrying that skunk on a leash.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

billycw

Veteran
ryanme123- Satsuma's and 2 round of A11g X's still curing out, have puffed on A11g X #1, will throw that smoke report up in a bit. Also have puffed on Satsuma's concentrates, so will post that up. Should be a week or so for report on Satsuma flowers.

billycw

Veteran
Satsuma #1 concentrate smoke report

Cali O makes some amazing tasting flowers that make you smack your lips for the essence of flavor. Where Cali O really shines though is her concentrates, just look at any of the recent cup winners in these categories and you will find her lineage. She passes on her flavor profile so perfect its intoxicating.

Satsuma #1 concentrate

Appearance- nice golden yellow with good cakey/honeycomb consistency

Smell-When I was trimming this girl it had a overwhelming citrus smell but kept getting background wiffs of catpissish type skunk. The citrus smell carries to the concentrate and overwelms the catpissy skunk.

Taste- On inhale its a rush of sweet citrus that coats the tongue making the excitement of exhale only heightened. On exhale a waxy citrus coating is applied to all receptors in the mouth that make you smack for a couple minutes chasing the flavor rush. Tones of hash, floral & slight catpissy skunk are also present but subdued to the citrus terps.

Effect- The flowers of Cali O are day smoke, this translates to amazing smoke able concentrates without nodding off in the corner of a room. Very enjoyable active stone while getting the job done very quickly. Very even high for a concentrate hitting the body and head very equally. Everyone who has tried wants more.

picture.php

picture.php

if it interests anyone, I made some seed with my favoured dog shit pheno of the blood orange I ran so far.
If it was to be called anything it'd be strawberry dog shit, anywho, 1st pheno of that run is finishing up n it's pretty well dog shit dom except leaves are wider than both parents really n there's not a single double serration passed on from the dog shit mom.
Super long hairs, pretty dense spear tip shaped tops not as super frosty as some shit nowadays but respectable enough trich production.
I'll throw up what it smokes like when it's ready n I get through some of it.
If it's a nice dog shit representation I won't be disappointed at all as it's pretty good for blending n getting a fix of them old skunky flavours, might be a little earthier than the mom but we'll see when smoked.

cheers all,..............................................gps

heady blunts

prescription blunts
Veteran
great posts as always billy. i am gonna definitely be hunting through some of bodhi's a11g crosses after seeing how quick and frosty they are.

beautiful hash! is it IWE?