What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Everything Sour

REZDOG

Veteran
joeshmoe said:
SD ibl>>>>worth every cent. EXCELENT herbs.

heres a SSSDH>>>>>getting a first flush.....YUMYUMYUM...everyone who has tried her likes her vetty mooch.ME TOO! :headbange

Holy Shit!!
WOW!!
A++++ Joe!!!
And the rest of you,man,just awesome!!
And hey,Gromer,man,those're some sweeeeet shots,bro!!

G

i gotta charge me other cameras battery ,i'm not happy with these pics
these are ecsd clone

i'm very happy with the plant though

gromer

Wow that makes two compliments from the Rez Dawg man Im busting,just busting.My mentor gives ME a compliment.Its supposed to be visa vers ,no thank you Rez if it werent for you there would be no Sweet shots.Well heres some more then.My bro Bred this BubblegumXSour D IBL and the G13XSour Diesel is from Hed Seeds,kudos to both of you and to Rez for the Daddy with the midas touch.Peace Gromerr Pott!!

G

hehehe.....i left for 3 days...came back...and the top cola of the SSSDH was bent over from the sheer weight of her. SUPER COOL...she looks to have a week or so left.

man...nothing like standing knee deep in the Truckee river....token on a fat blunt of SD. PEACE joe

REZDOG

Veteran
Joe,that plant's a pig!
Biggest SSSDH I've ever seen-that's some crazy lumens ya got,there. :D

Gromer,man,you're gonna' love the G13/Diesel.
Trust me on that one,H3ad's seeds are the most undervalued on the 'net,imvho.
(In fact,I know there's new stuff he's working on that is fanf*ckingtastic,and of course,Top Secret!) :D

Cheers!

REZDOG

Veteran
What do I want for Christmas??
11718SD_ibl_020.jpg

gromer

Well they say its better to have loved and lost than to have never loved at all but unfortunatly by the time I realized her keepern status I had run the mum and no more G13XDiesel for me.Ah that is until H3ad said hed hook me up,that guys a true saint.And yeh he teased us by posting up pics of the Mass SkunkxBog Bubble BX1 yesterday Im still tryin to clean the drool off the keyboard.Very nice crosses coming from the H3ad indeed.Cant wait to see what these new releases are that your speaking of.Sounds like you guys definetly have the cuts thatll make the whole world sing!!

G

HAHAHA>>> Right on REZ>>>glad you like!....REALLY? wow.

hmmmmmmmmm.........getting closer to being dialed i guess.;)

REZ....and H3ads....... AHHHHHHHHHHHHH! SWEET>

what a contribution to this worlds genetics....and MY GARDEN! u guys ****in roc.( and the MsG too):) i know i wouldnt be where i am with out MY other half.=)

E

easyrasta

Damb joe if the donner party had your bud
they would of had the munchies........maybe they did.

Dr Leary

I had some Omega that was looking so good in veg but had to pull because of a security leak. The beans are gone but I will replace with Alpha, sounds like a better choice anyway.

clearcutter

Here are my DSDv2. They don't look that great compared to every one else's, but i started flushing a little to early and had major issues with high humidity this grow.

G

O henery that one pic with the blue sky is out of sight. I would nominate it for bud of the month if I could figure out how to do it.

G

Greyskull

Thought this thread could use a [BUMP]

Here's my SourDieselxSourBubba for all you sour heads.

Latest posts

Latest posts