What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Everything Sour

M

MeltingPot

Seems like everything is Sour...

ECSD

SD IBL

Basic Diesel

Sour Diesel x Hindu Kush

SD IBL x Chem DD

ECSD X C99

Bring on some Kush.
MP

Last edited:

THC•20

I just recently harvested some DSD, at 71 days. I know you all want to see the cola shots, but they are actually drying out and I don't want to disturb them...well really, I'm just too lazy to go take a pic of em lol. But anywho it's some great smoke. Some of the smaller nugs that dried up faster are already tasting lovely and hits me almost instantly. Then drifts into a strong stretching high. Just hard to explain but it's damn lovely, and the scary thing is it hasn't even been cured at all :nono:

Veda Beta

Looking nice and SOUR, I was recently gifted some NYCD X LUI (ortega pheno), hopefully ill find some sweet and sour gems in there. Nice show fellas

-V.B

THC•20

Double Strawberry Diesel (1st day cure)

Double Strawberry Diesel (1st day cure)

Mmm. For some reason, there's something in this bud that reminds me of the chem double-d I smoked. Obviously this must be the sour diesel showing. I have another pheno still waiting to finish, honestly I might keep both phenos just for the hell of it lol. There's nothing unsatisfying about either phenos except that the one in the photos yields a bit more. This is by far the most resin rich bud I've ever had the pleasure of possessing. Even the damn trim was covered in sticky trichs. I gotta learn how to make hash...

When growing it smelled very fruity, especially in the beginning. I just began curing them today so, hoping for the fruitiness to come back some more, right now it's verrrry skunky/diesely. Pungent of that and it's lovely, but I want some sweet scents too :bashhead:
22773100_7545.JPG

22773100_7542.JPG

22773100_7543.JPG

And yes every pic is a shot of the same bud, I didn't feel the need to show off and post my whole stash, they basically all look like that bud lol.

cannatomick

Thor

Thor

Thor was available a few years back from sierra seed which is no longer, Kailua Kid was the mastermind behind these seeds , he said they were from a 20 Yr old Trinity County male crossed with a Dog Cut, this shit is super dank, truly in a special class, one little nug will stink up the entire house, The sierra seed forum is still there and a lot of info is available on the thor with tons of pics of the ladies in all their glory, just too bad the seeds arent still available,

CT

Marlo

Seedsweeper
ICMag Donor
Veteran
How the hell has this thread been dead for more than 18 months!!

I stumbled on this thread while searching for some info, and now I think this may be my favorite thread on IC. Definitely some amazing pics to be seen in here.

Thanks CC for starting this one. Your diesel pics are some of the finest around.

DOUBLE STRAWBERRY DIESEL.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

ALPHA DIESEL

picture.php

picture.php

CHEMDOG DD ( CHEM D X SOUR D)
don't mind the gnats.......

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

LONG LIVE THE DIESEL FAMILY!

MARLO

mellowfellow

Tomoka Smoka
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I've been bumping alot of old threads. But damn how could I not, lol.
Wish I could get my hands on the ecsd. I've got quite a few crosses with it in it though.

Latest posts

Latest posts