What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Everything Sour

KingRalph

mmm those dried nugs look mighty tasty Long. here's a sneak peak of a pre-harvest almost dry tester i took off a broken branch hehe. it's my first harvested ecsd, been dyin for it since i first tasted a gracious sample. ahhhh the smell is too enticing. peace n green thumbs all. :joint:

clearcutter

Heres a pic of a DSDv2 at 35 days 12/12.

1389DSDV2_2.jpg

S4vvy

KingRalph said:
mmm those dried nugs look mighty tasty Long. here's a sneak peak of a pre-harvest almost dry tester i took off a broken branch hehe. it's my first harvested ecsd, been dyin for it since i first tasted a gracious sample. ahhhh the smell is too enticing. peace n green thumbs all. :joint:

Good job on those. Especially for your first time with her :yummy:

gromer

God luvv the Sours!!

God luvv the Sours!!

Man this is one of the most impressive threads on this forum!!Now I can properly contribute to it.These are some of the Sour Diesel IBL and some of the Wonder Diesel this pheno was more Willy than diesel but the genetics are in there none the less.Hope this is a good contribution to this already stellar thread!!Peace,Gromerr Pott!!

gromer

Hey I luvv Sour yeh TH used the real deal SD for the making of their Sage and Sour.This is one of the best Ive ever tried,need to get another pack for the seeds get too old.Had to scrap mine due to a herm prob but despite that the smoke was wonderful.My bro got the biggest return Id ever seen in my life with 56 gm of Sage and Sour trim and the 1 gl bubble bag kit.Mofo got 11 gms!!11 gms thats insane!!And the gold bag was like sooo melty fuul on full melt clear dome for sure.AND the terpenes are ALCOHOL soluble not water soluble meaning it retains all the natural flavors even after being run through the water pretty amazing really.Definetly worth a closer look.Hope you enjoy.Nice name by the way,dont we all?

G

guest5703

Heck yea! Like everyone already said this thread rocks, great shit CC! and everyone else who grew all those buds! I just got a bunch of sour D crosses, won't mention who but he gave me Sour D ibl male crossed with-
trainwreck
dabney bb
great white shark
original diesel
williams wonder
Mr. nice

And some regular Sour diesel IBL. I just started two sour D's not crossed with anything a few days ago and they've shown there taproot and are in coco....Ready to grow!

skar

hello,

what a great thread ! i like a lot the taste of this buds i've smoked a few times grown by friend.

I run my first IBL's girlz under a 400w in soil they are now at 71 days and smell soooo good i can't wait to sample the bud from this gifted cuts.

here some pics during the week 4 to 6 i think (no particular order) :

15442sour_diesel_ibl11-med.JPG

15442sour_diesel_ibl1-med.JPG

15442sour_diesel_ibl_1-med.JPG

15442sour_deez_ibl-med.JPG

15442sour_diesel-med.JPG

i have runned a "Sour Diesel bx1" from élite.co from a seed who was gifted to me with good results but the smell & taste was less powerfull than the IBL. I have some pics but have to find them will post them later.

:joint:

gromer

Excellent shots scar.Would be interested in those other pics man.I did an F2 project with a dank male and female from the IBLs and DAMN!I think I may find some Alpha Diesels of my own in these precious few seeds I have.Got 20 or so Ive popped only two but so far all female and theyve all been keepers.Rezdawg rules!!!

gromer

Seedbay, Resivoir Seeds for seeds the clone well thats a different story...all I gotta say is if you get it never let go!!!!

gromer

160.00$$ on seedbay right now and worth every penney,buy two packs youll luvv em.Gettin to the point until I can find somthing that can really compete I dont wanna grow anything but.Ive got over 25 varieties right now and the only ones that even hold a candle are the ones with sour or Chemdawg also in their background I think every thing else is gonna get the boot.Not worth keepin mums to inferior stuff.Sour Diesel-setting the pace for marijuana strains wordwide!!!!Heres a BubblegumXSour Diesel IBL nice stuff got better pics somwhere.

killabrown420

nice fat buds gromer, sd ibl is indeed the shiznit

Caligreen, air-hose and foil: now that is ghetto seed delivery for ya. lol Good luck with em.

Heres some of my sour diesel ibl, the dense fuel smelling pheno was my favorite, but even the other phenos were good.

G

SD ibl>>>>worth every cent. EXCELENT herbs.

heres a SSSDH>>>>>getting a first flush.....YUMYUMYUM...everyone who has tried her likes her vetty mooch.ME TOO! :headbange

G

guest5703

daaamn joe was that plant grown outside, it looks so dank!

Killa-love the shots bro, thanks again! Ghetto? haha my friends thought it was a sick way to receive them! Can't wait, my first seedling of Sour D is about in inch tall! Imma see if the shell has cracked off yet, PEACE GUYS!

I LUV SOUR

gromer said:
Hey I luvv Sour yeh TH used the real deal SD for the making of their Sage and Sour.This is one of the best Ive ever tried,need to get another pack for the seeds get too old.Had to scrap mine due to a herm prob but despite that the smoke was wonderful.My bro got the biggest return Id ever seen in my life with 56 gm of Sage and Sour trim and the 1 gl bubble bag kit.Mofo got 11 gms!!11 gms thats insane!!And the gold bag was like sooo melty fuul on full melt clear dome for sure.AND the terpenes are ALCOHOL soluble not water soluble meaning it retains all the natural flavors even after being run through the water pretty amazing really.Definetly worth a closer look.Hope you enjoy.Nice name by the way,dont we all?

Thanx for the info gromer. My buddy had a pack of SnS from dr chronic unfortunately out of the 10 only two were female, one was kept for a mother and the other was flowered along side a bunch of purple kush.
With no co2 she grew huge dwarfing most of the PK's shes on like day 80 of 12/12, is this too long? i think hes chopping her in a few days, she smells great but i dont really detect that distinct sour aroma. Well we will see i would be shocked if its not incredible bud when dry and cured. BTW your sour pics make me drool, i cant wait to get some dour and that williams wonder as well.

Latest posts

Latest posts