What's new

Everybody lies about their veg time!

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
Okay I just wore a blue Sean Jean track suit and stood in my grow room 12 hours a day. It was a haze so it took 12 weeks +.

marrdogg

Veteran
You kats are old school holding a bic for 12 hours! Shit I put that bitch on a timer setup to strike a red burning wick. Shit increased my yeild 10 fold, because I didnt have to worry about the flickering of the bic and the exploding hot �� lighters my flame was continuous. Got 10 pounds I did have to veg that bitch for 2 days to get that. Next time 3 days see if I can pull15!

N

noyd666

I intend to bring my kerosene lamp out of retirement and give er a rip. ps, just found out kero is dearer than elec.

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
I veg using Samuel L. Jackson sound bites. So about 15-30 second veg time.

N

noyd666

picture.php
v. I. b pot.

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Seriously I veg like a week in my bic pens then flip.

everyone always chintzes out on their veg lights but will spend a bundle on the next hot nut line.

1000 bic pens under 1000w ftw!

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
I once tried some experimental vegging. I hooked up a TV and VCR in the grow room and played a Tony Robbins "self Help" video and hell just the glare from his teeth alone was enough that by the end of the tape the plants were almost too big to flower in an indoor grow room.

picture.php

MrBelvedere

ICMag Donor
I once tried some experimental vegging. I hooked up a TV and VCR in the grow room and played a Tony Robbins "self Help" video and hell just the glare from his teeth alone was enough that by the end of the tape the plants were almost too big to flower in an indoor grow room.

Lol

komrade komura

I veg for only as long as it takes for me to take a crap. So it really depends mostly on the book in the bathroom.

Seriously though, what's the point in lying about anything regarding a grow? It's not true....so it causes that creepy feeling of guilt that I'd rather not experience.
When I tell you I got 4 grams per watt...some of you will be skeptical.,,,hahaha.

I veg for 4 weeks usually...although this last time I vegged for 8 weeks and have two plants that have been vegging since Mid May and still haven't flowered them yet....hahaha.

You know those extra seeds you sprout in case a couple don't make it? Mine always seem to make it. And I'm too cheap to throw away a perfectly good Kali Mist or Kosher Kush.

But its all make believe here, isn't it?
Time for more medication.