What's new

Everybody lies about their veg time!

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I wasn't asking anything, veg time is relative :tiphat: there is a difference between vegging a seed for a few weeks then flipping and vegging a clone from a mature plant then flipping to flower and that difference is in potent buds & yeild

LOL OK..

I don't know anyone that flowers a 2 week seedling. If you where doing a micro grow in a extremely small case I guess 1 could do that. Flowering a clone is much older then a 2 week seedling. Ya you will egt much better results from the clone. Nothing gets flowered here unless its had a 30 day veg seed or clone. I get the same quality flowers regardless.

Last edited:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You wont get much yield from that. Most only do that because of some king of space issue or the need to keep it super stealth. I have seen a few plants that where grown like that on accident. There freaky looking.

I veg my clones for 6 weeks and most strains are around 23" tall. Got a clone King 36 coming in the mail because I've had it with my bubble cloners! I've gotten roots with em at 9 days, but most of the time it takes 3 weeks....sometimes more. Damn I hope this aero cloner is gonna be better.

I used those for awhile. I then started having issues. I made my own Mist cloner. Its been working perfectly no issues.

Floridian

Veteran
I haven't.Why would I.I do start veg when the plant has its first jagged leaves about an inch.Then I veg 5-6 weeks and usually end with around 30 inch plants

Floridian

Veteran
I think he got veg time mixed up with staying power time.I have no clue if that even makes sense at all.My brother slipped half a xanner in my coffee.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That's prob true. Lying about veg time would be meaningless. I think the same about flowering time. How ever long it takes for any plant to finish is the time it takes. There are some that can finish in 8 but letting them go longer won't hurt them. I know commercial growers like to harvest at specific times to increase per year harvests.

Floridian

Veteran
How many people get a headache every time they come here and see this STUPID FUCKIN THREAD.Its moronic do away with it.

MrBungle

I put one of my Sativa leaning plants into flower after 1 day of transplant...After a week or so in flower she is doing her thing (stretching out) just fine... This definitely changes how I can do things during transition time...Very cool

Floridian

Veteran
How many retarted growers in here lie about their puny penis size.Now that post is about as good as the original.which wasn't good but the mods must like it lol

Weird

3rd-Eye Jedi
Veteran
Well I did diaries of my work, it has been documented as it has been for many, many others.

Keep denying growth potential you will never be motivated enough to figure out where your fucking up

VERMONSTAH

Attachments

• ducksfoot leaf!.jpg
    ducksfoot leaf!.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 19
  • ducksfoot leaf.jpg
    ducksfoot leaf.jpg
    5.6 KB · Views: 8
  • zzz cat.jpg
    zzz cat.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 12
  • zappa dead.jpg
    zappa dead.jpg
    124.7 KB · Views: 8
  • z2z2z2z2z.gif
    z2z2z2z2z.gif
    83 KB · Views: 10

Bunduki

It depends what you actually count as your Veg time.

I germinate my seeds under T5's for 4 weeks, to me that's Germination and Seedling time, but you might think of 2-3 weeks of that as Veg. Looking at guides, most say it's a Seedling until it has 3-5 nodes and well-developed roots, which is about where mine are after 4 weeks under T5's.

I then put them into my tent for 1 week on 24hr before flipping it. So technically my time in veg is 1 week, 2 if you count the first week on flip, however my plants are 4 weeks old when they start that.

Seedling Stage:

Once the plant has its cotyledons it will focus on developing its next set of leaves. These will look more stereotypical of a cannabis plant, they will be larger with a serrated edge and the elongated “finger” look that is typically associated with the plant. The main focus of this stage is to produce those initial few leaves, but also to build a strong, expansive network of roots in order to facilitate future plant growth. This stage usually ends when the cannabis plant has fully developed its first few sets of leaves. It will have a stem thickness of around 4-6mm and be 3-4 nodes high.

Weird

3rd-Eye Jedi
Veteran
the day the clones come out of the tray and those pictures aren't from the diary I speak of

MrBungle

I think part of the problem with crappy veg times is people are afraid to feed their plants.... Feed your plants people.. if it burns up and dies then it was a shitty plant to begin with...

Weird

3rd-Eye Jedi
Veteran
5 day into flower, day 15 since they left the cloning tray

of course it is MY cultivar and I know how to run her since I had been doing so for years at this point

this was a new room. new nutes. new style lights not sealed straight pro-mix no additional perilte

I didn't start using that until the next run. Before this I ran water. Before that I ran straight pro-mix for years

45423july_31.jpg

45423aug_3rd.jpg

45423aug_7.jpg

45423soil_day_2_63.jpg

45423soil_dry.jpg

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]well here are the final results

33 plants

1928 grams out of 31 plants mostly 2 phenos small amount of a 3rd

81 grams out of another 2 plants

2009 grams total dried harvest

veg 10 days after transplant to 5 gallon pail after clonoe showed roots

flower 67 days