What's new

Everybody lies about their veg time!

R

Rubber Chicken

Well I can't say for sure. In theory yes, I suppose. To what purpose though? You would be investing a lot of time and money, way more then to grow a warehouse full of clones. The only result, besides the crop would be able to truthfully say you filled a warehouse with one plant. Given that size though it would really need to be outdoors to get enough lighting to support that kind of growth. And speaking of support can you imagine all the support the branches would need to keep them from falling to the ground?

I'm just asking out of curiosity, i know it's not practical.

N

noyd666

I VEGGED THIS ONE FOR FULL HOUR USING THE RAYS FROM MY LAZER GUN.:biggrin:
picture.php

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
I don't veg at all, I've found a method for sprouting fully formed colas straight from seed...requires the still beating heart of a virgin, but it's worth it not to have to wait 6 - 8 weeks :)

dddaver

Veteran
I think it is better to release hostile feelings on the regular, rather than let rage build up until it boils over and you do something really stupid that you wouldn't normally do, but just because you are so damned pissed.

I agree with Payoso too. And I get the impression trout plays his cards really close to his chest. He seems a bit of a loner like a lot of us mj affection-a-does just have to be sometimes. Trout's lifestyle demonstrates his convictions clearly.

I can only say from experience, maybe try to find another outlet for your anger dude, and learn to release it slowly over time, in small amounts, before that rage causes you to kill someone, including yourself. Pent up rage is definitely not good for your health. I am a perfect example of that. That's only killing YOU. Does no-one any good.

I only wish I could take my own advise more. I still do spectacularly stupid shit when looked at with that 20/20 hindsight. Learn not to do stupid I guess. :biggrin:

Last edited:
G

ganjygav

Well I can't say for sure. In theory yes, I suppose. To what purpose though? You would be investing a lot of time and money, way more then to grow a warehouse full of clones. The only result, besides the crop would be able to truthfully say you filled a warehouse with one plant. Given that size though it would really need to be outdoors to get enough lighting to support that kind of growth. And speaking of support can you imagine all the support the branches would need to keep them from falling to the ground?

What about watering that one plant,how would you get to the pot?

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
What about watering that one plant,how would you get to the pot?

Well given the size it would eventually be, I would imagine there would need to be either some form of sprinkler system above or some irrigation system on the ground that allows one to water from far away if need be.

The real issue I think though is efficiency. I mean to grow it that big would take a lot of time. So much so you could fill the same space with smaller, multiple plants and have several harvests in the same space of time you take just to veg the one monster plant. Whose one harvest would probably yield less then the several harvests from growing multiple smaller plants.

It would be a neat thing to do if your objective is to test the limits of growing and to say you did it but otherwise it would be impractical.

N

noyd666

:biggrin:would be the way to go, savings on electricity , or two flower rooms.

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
^^^ Went to type in something on your rep and I fucked up and hit send before I could type anything. Lmfao

sackoweed

Veteran
I once vegged a plant while it was still in its husk/shell. ����

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
and they lie about final yield too....yeehaw...wheres that 4lbs from a 400 guy???? I need a laugh

sackoweed

Veteran
4lbs from a 400? That isn't shit! I pulled 4lbs 1gram from a 250. Psshh and only vegged that plant for 18.5 minutes

HempKat

Veteran
Bah that's nothing, I pulled a pound just using a bic lighter. It was pure hell to stand there for 12 hours flicking my bic everyday for two months though, so I wouldn't recommend that set up. :)
No veg either, I flowered it straight from seed.

N

noyd666

I used a bic long ago for veg, I smoked that many cigeretts the bic was on 18/6 24-7 fair dinkum.

fatherearth2011

ICMag Donor
I vegged with a match and kept it lit with lighter fluid. And the same match from start to end, vegged and flowered with it.

1 match = 1/2 can of lighter fluid = 4lbs

#truth

HempKat

Veteran
I was thinking about rigging up a tank of propane to fuel a small flame in the grow room, you know it burns a blue flame and I bet that blue spectrum little would really promote good growth in veg :biggrin: