What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Everybody lies about their veg time!

Weird

3rd-Eye Jedi
Veteran
the run right after

I guess you kids are so inexperienced you don't understand that higher plant count means smaller plants

Transplanted these a week or so ago
45423next_gen.jpg

45423next.jpg

Here they are as of today

45423pkak_fall_grow.jpg

Tomorrow they get put into stadium configuration and flipped, more pictures to come

i am taking advantage of the stadium design to run some new strains

the different levels of the stadium allow me to move plants to keep an even canopy

I will ge more detailed once i get them layed out proper

1 week into flower

45423pkak_fall_run_stadium_1_week.jpg

Weird

3rd-Eye Jedi
Veteran
Here is another album with plants grown the same way. clone to container, minimal veg time. I can hunt down the veg on this one but I got to sort through a cpl hundred gigs of pics

https://www.icmag.com/ic/album.php?albumid=68669

grower delusion and ego is undermining the wealth of information that has already been discovered

perhaps you should stop setting the bar to your success with the plant and stop getting in the way of its full potential

Weird

3rd-Eye Jedi
Veteran
i suggest people put more time into knowing this plant before they become so certain about it

Weird

3rd-Eye Jedi
Veteran
when I feed via ions I go very soft at all times except ramping up to flip and for a short time after flip I ramp them up

I grow living soil so different strategy now

chronosync

Well-stoned member
Well I did diaries of my work, it has been documented as it has been for many, many others.

Keep denying growth potential you will never be motivated enough to figure out where your fucking up

Hi

I'm interested to see how you grow and have grown, but I don't know how to find your grow diaries, would you post me a link? I would appreciate it, thanks

Weird

3rd-Eye Jedi
Veteran
I deleted them when my old ids where compromised couple with a bipolar butt hurt breakdown lol

I was thinking about posting them back up most especially because i bred/crossed much of everything I have run out and because since I came online i made a step by step transition to living organic soil

I owe at least one breeder a grow diary of stock they sent me let alone countless friends

conversely its a bit overwhelming since i have a couple hundred gigs of pics

I am gearing up to go through 20 years of seeds as well

VERMONSTAH

couple with a bipolar butt hurt breakdown lol

Saw one last night actually, two ladies. One of the most violent domestic assaults ive seen and ive seen some shit unfortunately. The L.E.O just wanna draw their srvice weapons nowadays, can't give em an excuse anymore it seems.
I gotta sack up and try 4 600's....im scared sarge lmao!

chronosync

Well-stoned member
Oh shit, well I can relate I always end up with far too many pictures and it can be cumbersome. I can imagine 20 odd years etc etc

Good luck :)

What is with the screw driver on the floor, Weird?

Pfft. Jedi I think not. Return your light sabre, and put the screw driver in its proper place. Master Yoda would be very disappointed.