What's new

Everybody a breeder ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Well breeding is more about what we are doing to the plant than what the plant was doing before we decided what it should look like.

;)

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Not in the sense of the thread title's meaning anyway.

I would go on to say that I think the plant was breeding just fine before we found it... to it's own ends and purpose of course.

offthehook

Veteran
It's purpose is to thrive, either with or without us, but there seems to be a symbiosis between the plant and us.
One that led to her persecution & protection.

Tom Hill

Veteran
The answer is no, not everybody is a breeder. Most folks's fucking heros are not breeders. Yes, they tossed a few successful combinations together but the only thing they bred in reality were more fucking hacks with their absolutely ignorant babble. Leaving us to clean up this giant fucking mess that we have and are seeing displayed before us today.

siftedunity

cant re Member
Veteran
Tom you suffer from delusions of grandeur,there is no talking to you.You display classic bi-polar personality traits perhaps borderline schizophrenia although I assume the different sides of your personality are actually quite similar which is not all that uncommon for someone with hyper cerebral activity such as yourself so it's more a few different versions of the same person as opposed to two individual polar opposite personality's you would see in advanced schizophrenia and early stages of dementia.I'd say there are meds for it but they treat the symptom not the disease.Your views on breeding bring to light similarities between you and a famous German politician from the WW2 era in a strictly clinical sense only he was trying to achieve a much more ambitious goal, a despicable, homicidal idea,but a ambitious goal.You get the point I'm sure. if not I'll put it poetically. The beauty in this world is found in the unknown.It is the imperfections that add all the character.I hope this one was of great amusement for you.

when you release your own line of seeds, pm me your company name so i can warn everyone off!:)

tom and others have dropped alot of opinion aswell as knowledge here. the most untelligent people generally resort to trolling and insulting people when no one gives them the attention they want. epic fail.

killa-bud

Veteran
in the process of making f2's i accidentally pollinated a couple of strains and the subsequent plants came out pretty good....i suppose i can call myself a breeder now too? :biggrin: :woohoo:

pollen chucking "has it's place" imo....just gotta be honest with yourself and the people you're selling/giving your seeds to

GeorgeWBush

Veteran
What you are witnessing you absolute moron, is me experimenting with various doses of different drugs to ascertain just how much of a handicap I must give you, before we can have meaningful communications lol. You're never going to pay off that student loan with such wildly incorrect hypotheses :)

which perhaps is the leading cause for your lack of cognitive reasoning.The only way to have a conversation that you would deem
meaningful Tom would be to coddle you and just agree with you and tell you how rite and how smart you are it's not entirely your fault it's partially a common symptom of bipolar disorder.

Tom Hill

Veteran
George, you are among the few who do not understand what it is I am attempting to convey, or otherwise refuse to acknowledge it as broaching the truth. Is that my issue, or yours? I am quite sure you can shuffle off to the tokers den and speak of these hypotheses of yours regarding psychology inspite of your lack of correct spelling/grammar. Again I ask you, do you know anything -at all- about cannabis, and genetics, and breeding, because I was under the impression that this is what the folks reading this thread wanted to get some of, if even only occasionally. Otherwise shit it's a free world., continue painting yourself a fool.

Tom Hill

Veteran
He doesn't realize, as Weird didn't earlier, that the majority of folks egging him on to continue, are as clueless as he is. A bunch of children grasping on to their woobies, is all.

GeorgeWBush

Veteran
I recognize it as "your" truth which is not the "universal" truth. and I understand you loud and clear.everyone who opposes any of your view points is wrong, a idiot, and a hack.There is no room for argument or ulterior means to the same end.It's very clear that you and a small minority believe you are saving a species while the rest of us are intent on destroying it.

GeorgeWBush

Veteran
He doesn't realize, as Weird didn't earlier, that the majority of folks egging him on to continue, are as clueless as he is. A bunch of children grasping on to their woobies, is all.

I realize just fine this phenomena of people egging me on,every once in a while I choose one and throw him a bone.As far as clueless,well unlike you Tom I am secure with myself and comfortable in my own skin so I don't feel the need to prove myself to you because you are a small fish in a huge pond.I tried insults I tried reason,you don't listen to anything so now like you Tom it's just entertainment.

Tom Hill

Veteran
For hopefully the last time, they are not MY viewpoints you ignoramus! You are arguing against what we collectively as human beings know to be true about the science/maths of plant breeding, and what you are bringing along with you in that argument, is as weak as a fucking spider web against a bird!,,, like only an idiot hack would do! wtf!

GeorgeWBush

Veteran
the wtf pertains only to your stubborn,pig headed idea that the science and math of plant breeding is relevant to cannabis breeding which is a weed.

Tom Hill

Veteran
Oh,,,,good,,,,lord,,,,, you are an idiot, and I know of no cure for that... An oxygen thief, a total waste of effort.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts