What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Euro 2016

B

Baron Greenback

Ahh, I love Sergio Ramos, he's had about a 1000 red cards, is possibly the dirtiest player in the world (apart from that shite house Pepe), a proper whining little flouncer when things don't go his way.
He's also a fine defender and has won every single honour going, so he must be pretty tidy :)
He's like Franco Baresi, ball or man goes past, not both together.

bombadil.360

Andinismo Hierbatero
Veteran
He's also pretty good at not scoring penalty kicks. forgot that one.

I can think of so many better players, but the whole real madrid hype has Ramos painted as a good player... funny.

B

Baron Greenback

Spain just have too many good players :)
Lend us a few in England.

bombadil.360

Andinismo Hierbatero
Veteran
I'm not Spanish btw. If I had to chose who I'd like to see wining this Euro, it has to be someone like Croatia, but I see Germany, France and Italy as the strongest teams. I thought Spain were in excellent shape until I saw them against Croatia; I really want to see another Euro cup like that one years ago where Greece won, you remember that? hehehehe...

Dog Star

Veteran
We come as suprise... no body expect us but we still coming.. LOL

cant say what will happend in the end but Croatia was once third in World Cup... thats no joke... hehehe

B

Baron Greenback

That Greek win was fucking horrible, not necessarily because of the style of play, but because where I was living had quite a big Greek community and they made so much noise, kept us up all night and I felt like death at work the next day. Bitches :)

The only nice thing to the season was watching Tottie having to come to the bridge to keep their chances alive.

There was no Effin way it was going to happen.

Now Man U has Mourinho, so everything is solved!

Totally agree - we got our usual 3/4 place though

bombadil.360

Andinismo Hierbatero
Veteran
My Italian buddies don't wanna answer messages today about what happened yesterday.

As a coincidence, I ate pasta today.

Cloud Dancing

whats up euro heads? Big day for Wales today, they got big chance to get in to the final , against who? Iceland ! What a tournament so far, full of suprising results and tactical games.

B

Baron Greenback

Magnificent stuff from the Taffs, the joy on their supporter's faces was great to see.

Cloud Dancing

The way that Wales keep ball and passing each other especialy in the first half , was a big thing - it looks little bit like a Guardiola's tiki-taka - Ramsey,Allen like a Iniesta and Xavi .

Its sad that Ramsey will not play in semi final match againts Portugal, but he'll be back for final ;)

Big, big moments for all Welsh people, their team its been amazing so far , they lost only to England in a group game but it was lucky win whit a late minutes goal. England wasnt better team in that game for sure.

Today we got a 'classic' Germany vs Italy , I wouldnt be suprised at all if Italians will send Germans home , they playing amazing in deffence and got some killer counter attacks. Its gonna be good game for sure.

B

Baron Greenback

It's been a cracking tournament so far, not loads of goals, but it's so good to see the smaller teams getting through.
Nonetheless Allez les Bleus :)

bombadil.360

Andinismo Hierbatero
Veteran
Loving the win by Portugal!!!

I was NOT looking forward to seeing the French win again in their home, specially cheating, like they did in '98.

Did you guys notice that in '98, the French also injured Brazilian Ronaldo on the final?

:yoinks:

hehehe...

this time they lost though, and very sore losers too, they did not even light up the Eiffel with Portugal's flag.

OakyJoe

OGJoe / Wiener und kein Allemann
Veteran
BqRCL-pIgAAgy5f.jpg