What's new

Esme Coco DTW Automated 12 Plant grow

Esme

update on the grow,

Here are some pictures without the light on.

14 Days from seed's.

Watering with 0.6ec tw 0.2ec calmag 0.6ec food - 1.4ec

Lights on : 24c 50% RH

Lights off 23/24 50% RH

Fan on full power, 1300m3/hr

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Esme

Will add more pictures today once I'm there if i don't get stopped.

Going to finish the DTW system and upload some pictures of the brain box I've made up

Do people know how to-do videos and post these up rather than Pictures, also looking at setting up an Instagram account but need to make sure it's secure

Esme

Esme there looking good & off to a great start.
Looking forward to seeing more pics

Thanks mate,

Also people this is why i like to run more seed's more than i need yes it's a waste but i get to pick and choose the best looking one's.

To be honest it's hard sometimes as i chuck good plant away and think it's a waste but I don't have space and I just can't give them away.

Cmoon

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
I don't have space and I just can't give them away.
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Always a spot in the great outdoors
[/FONT]

Esme

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Always a spot in the great outdoors
[/FONT]

Now you say this I've been looking at a few grows outside on this website, But to be honest I wouldn't know where to start.

Will have 9 left. It's critical XXL from seedstockers.

Where am I looking for? What sort of place, How do i know where to plant them best location, do i put them in the ground i have no idea where to start.

Esme

Going to pot these plants up into the 16L pot's and the extra I will keep in there until i've had a think on what to-do with them.

I was thinking maybe add another light in there take out the nute tank could add an extra light.

Esme

Coming on strong buddy, my mini humidfier packed up a few grows back and its been a battle with plants when small since, constant foilar, wet towel hung in a bucket of water with a fan on, half arsed measures driving me nuts:bashhead:

What do you think about them blumat mate worth me looking at them? Got a room with 33 plants going in something that would be better than a full dripper system>?

Cmoon

What do you think about them blumat mate worth me looking at them? Got a room with 33 plants going in something that would be better than a full dripper system>?

Iv been using Blumats since the end of 2003 and is still my prefered weapon of choice:tiphat: although I did run autopots as Jock suggests a number of years and still use the aqua valve from time to time.

old run https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=98274

Sunnydogs long runing thread https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=111046

bests

Esme

Iv been using Blumats since the end of 2003 and is still my prefered weapon of choice:tiphat: although I did run autopots as Jock suggests a number of years and still use the aqua valve from time to time.

old run https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=98274

Sunnydogs long runing thread https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=111046

bests

Cracking size of room autopots would have been class in there.

I do have a spare autopots lads. Never had the chance to run them

Infact i do have enough to-do a split grow, maybe I should do 6 pot's autopot and the other 6 top feed DTW what do we think guys?

Cmoon

1" OR 2" Clay pebbles at the bottom for the autopots?

either will work fine, id use 2 " because I used big garland trays with pots sat on several layers of coco matting or nft spreader supported by a 100 watt air compressor and soaker hose constanly bubbling the root bed.

if you dont intend to run air to the rootzone canazymes recommended.

id place your autopots in the hardest to get part of the room, it grows good weed but the pond pump was noisy as fck:laughing:

Handwater first week to get roots down then let the valves do the work:tiphat:

Esme

either will work fine, id use 2 " because I used big garland trays with pots sat on several layers of coco matting or nft spreader supported by a 100 watt air compressor and soaker hose constanly bubbling the root bed.

if you dont intend to run air to the rootzone canazymes recommended.

id place your autopots in the hardest to get part of the room, it grows good weed but the pond pump was noisy as fck:laughing:

Handwater first week to get roots down then let the valves do the work:tiphat:

Now, Do you think it would be best to wait this one out and carry on with the DTW then next run run the whole room on autopots and the next door room run 33 Plants on DTW, I need this run problem free

Cmoon

I need this run problem free
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I always say dont fix whats not broke, autopots can be very useful because its all low maintnance
[/FONT]

Esme

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I always say dont fix whats not broke, autopots can be very useful because its all low maintnance
[/FONT]

Yeah just looked in my lockup and all the size tent's i have i 2.4m x 2.4m tent and up so i'm going to have to chuck these spare plant's, Sad

Jock420

I agree with Cmoon autopots at back will be good. Because they can Bush out and feed them self's. Be good grow & thread too

Latest posts

Latest posts