What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

OLd sKooL sHorTs 15 pLant SoG

C

CMoon

howdy icmagers :friends: as its my big 50 to-day :violin: ! and id been planning for more then a year to be growing my favourite strain under my favourite conditions on the day, best i share it with you' and hope you enjoy the show :rasta:

a few details>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Strain- 15 x Dj shorts Bluemoonshine

Meduim- 50/25/12.5/12.5 recycled compost/cocco fibre/perlite/vercumilite

Nutrients- gt formulex, superthrive and ionic cocco grow in vegitive stages- foiler feeds of nitrozym in small amounts daily.

Method- handwatered up till 4 weeks vegitive growth.
lighting- rooted clones under natural outdoor light july (pictured 3 weeks after roots and underprunned.

lots more to follow when i transfer pics from cam2pc that ive took over the past weeks.

thnx for the views, back l8rz with pic update

regards Cmoon

57703PICT0461.JPG
[/IMG]

Last edited:
C

CMoon

:rasta: hey mager's tyvm for the very warm welcome and Bwishes

Let's see some pics

Im trying brother :jump:

yer ive grown the moon many times,its never been out the room in the 4 years since I was gifted the cutting! but im doubled up on the normal number and Ive tended to grow her like a bush in past grows,this time main colas only been hurd broke on the bolters and lower branch removal threw veg was performed.....going for a final trim out round the skirt at 2 weeks bloom which is a few days away, hopeful i'll have permission to post pictures by then!

regards Cmoon

Last edited:
C

CMoon

:jump: sorted.

some pics threw veg with the heavy underprune evident, i like to get this kit nice and dark on the fans without clipping in first few weeks of bloom, ime it helps carry the N requirements well into 5th week! with the aid of some foiler feeds before buddage gets large.

room data 6in inlet 700m3 8in exhaust 1000m3 with 830m3 CF and silencer.

addition inlet from domestic hot tank cuboard for the cold nights to come.

2x 600 sunmasters = 5 x 4 ft with spreaders

plants in 7.5 litres of meduim on gravity drip from a 30 litre rez checked and adjusted daily, intro greenhaze bloom nutes and small shot of canna pk 13/14 at 12 days bloom ec .5 room temp 26c humidity %56

reg CmOON

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CMOON hope your day is awesome .nice looking garden of goodness you got growing ,the blue moonshine is very killer i was supposed to germ mine a month or so ago but i didnt get to them ,.but i will soon

HAPPY BIRTHDAY YA OLD GIT.... but let me tell ya that room sounds like a good plan bro.//looks healthy as fuk!

feels like my bday you sharing them beauties ... Ive just got myself a hurd of them moons

hopefully we can compare :)

cya around

HAVE GOOD BDAY BRO!!!!

C

CMoon

hey goodman' good to see ya buddy, good luck with that moonshine dude, the best meds on the planet :rasta:

few more pics just shy of 2 weeks bloom.

tyvm for stopping by chuckyoufarley

amazing stuff..dont you just love the mono styleeee

how many weeks veg them ladies have ..i might of missed it?

thxs again for sharing ... hope you had a great bday m8... keep rock and rollin!!!

C

CMoon

how many weeks veg them ladies have

3 weeks in the greenhouse and 3 weeks under the lamp, probably get to this position with 4 weeks under the lamp.

plants stand exactly 1 metre off the floor including 10 inches of plastic pot, I flowered the plants at 16 inches high and ended with around 24 inches.

Slight change of plan on my normal flower nutes (greenhaze) as a m8's called for a toke and dropped me a litre sample of hesi cocco feed, id best do a bit of research :rasta:

reg Cmoon

C

CMoon

cheerz for stopping by sneakinman13

14 days bloom ec1 ph 6.1 R/H %54 temp 26.5

57703PICT0700.JPG
[/IMG]

Last edited:
looks clincal and thks for the details...that hesi is some good gear m8..i have a friend who uses it with great results...your goner get a bumper harvest...cant wait to see them on the final furlong :) get em drinking...thxs for sharing

C

CMoon

thanks for the support krizznapp/goodman :joint:

final trim performed at 17 days, 30 L rez lasting 2 days and adjusted to requirments daily, pulling back on the ppm's as this hesi as took hold big time, no clips so im still :laughing:

be back with updates around 28 days

ty for stopping by------------CmOON

Last edited: