What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Esme Coco DTW Automated 12 Plant grow

Esme

I tried seedstockers, but i got two cheap packs of autos and got none of the crítical ones to germinate.. But it could be me..

I've germinated about 70 seedstockers seed's all done in the paper towel method and had 100% success. I've not done any of there autoflowers mate

Boil the kettle soak a few layers of kitchen towel in boiling water wring out till damp place seeds on kitchen towel add another few layers of kitchen towel on top damp not soaking wet,

Put a plat over the top, wrap in black plastic bag put in airing cupboard/draw then wait 3 days and they will be about half an inch to inch long tails plant into jiffy's or direct into small pots of medium.

Boiling water kill's the germs I think, It's just how I've been taught and do for anyone wanting to know How it do it.

Esme

Sorry guy's i've not updated been pretty busy.

I've had some real problems with this grow. I will upload pictures later tomorrow this crop has gone from a 60oz crop to a maybe I'll get 17z.

Put it this way I've asked a lot of people who are master growers and they've pretty much all said the same thing genetics. Next round I will NOT run seedstockers.

raCURE

Sorry guy's i've not updated been pretty busy.

I've had some real problems with this grow. I will upload pictures later tomorrow this crop has gone from a 60oz crop to a maybe I'll get 17z.

Put it this way I've asked a lot of people who are master growers and they've pretty much all said the same thing genetics. Next round I will NOT run seedstockers.

Bro, that sucks!

Back on site, what’s happened ?

Green81

Veteran
Esme
Great journal. Really interesting. May I ask why your aren't running from clone? This will drastically reduce variation in plant development during veg and flower. Your doing everything right, just choose a good mother from your seed selections or ask a kind friend for a bonafide cutting.

Green81

Veteran
Coco I always run 100% with 3 applications of mycro and 3 tea application before 3rd week of flower! Seems to help the terpine profiles of the girls.