Esme

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

SuperBadGrower

Awesome photos

When I saw this I wonder why you trying to diagnose it, look at the how the light comes from the reflector on the wall, the leaves are bending down to capture light

Untitled-2.jpg

Really great stuff man
Since it's critical I bet they all will be good. Do you have a favorite strain?

Esme

Awesome photos

When I saw this I wonder why you trying to diagnose it, look at the how the light comes from the reflector on the wall, the leaves are bending down to capture light

View attachment 533601

Really great stuff man
Since it's critical I bet they all will be good. Do you have a favorite strain?

Didn't think about that and the fact its tallest one, When i pop to see them today I'm going to drill the lights in the wood on the ceiling they are that big now.

Spoken to another person who's a coco master he said to much Nitrogen.

I'm going to move plants around taller one's one side the thee avg one's on the other.

Strains I've grown : Amnesia, Incredible bulk, Blue kripple, Critical

Best one so far was the Blue kripple for smell quality super strong, But this critical has a lemon smell to it.

Plus 25 seeds cost £45 so can't go wrong really.

SuperBadGrower

Spoken to another person who's a coco master he said to much Nitrogen.

I was going to say that; if you asked around my parts thats 100% the answer you'll get. I disagree with that conclusion. Other plants are fine and there is no tip burn. Occams razor mate. If N is the problem half your grow would look fucked up.
Hell, even the same plant is fine, a couple of inches below :laughing:

Esme

I was going to say that; if you asked around my parts thats 100% the answer you'll get. I disagree with that conclusion. Other plants are fine and there is no tip burn. Occams razor mate.

Yeah man, If I'm unsure I'll ask a few people but this speaks for it's self. @cultivator420new

picture.php

Esme

I was going to say that; if you asked around my parts thats 100% the answer you'll get. I disagree with that conclusion. Other plants are fine and there is no tip burn. Occams razor mate. If N is the problem half your grow would look fucked up.

You got anything running your self on here mate?

SuperBadGrower

Yeah man, If I'm unsure I'll ask a few people but this speaks for it's self.

View Image

Hahah awesome!!!! Well done man

I'm setting up some stuff right now dude... quite similar to yours but with LEDs, and a little more permanent. I will hit you up with some pictures when it is finished. Your thread has been a great inspiratoin

I'll throw a 3x3 up on here on the mag when I get round to it :biggrin: looking forward to doing a 1 m² plant again.

I've also grown critical, used to grow SSHs, now I'm pheno hunting some good stuff before a real cycle... I've had great bud but the yields weren't nearly there! (some kush family, cookies)

I killed those lame boring plants and went looking but kinda regret it hehe.
well, "lame and boring", maybe you know what I mean. The criticals are fucking amazing plants & you can poop on them and they'll do their thing. I like to smoke them too. The hash is top quality. But it's not like these big huge flavor explosions I can find these days (in bud form I mean).... they must have like 25% thc or something, it puts you flat on the ground. It has to be that American stuff. Nothing traditional i've grown even comes close, its like getting humiliated. But the traditional european area genetics seem to be way better for yields. Just my experience so far. I got high hopes for finding something good in some Karma seeds

Esme

Hahah awesome!!!! Well done man

I'm setting up some stuff right now dude... quite similar to yours but with LEDs, and a little more permanent. I will hit you up with some pictures when it is finished. Your thread has been a great inspiratoin

I'll throw a 3x3 up on here on the mag when I get round to it :biggrin: looking forward to doing a 1 m² plant again.

I've also grown critical, used to grow SSHs, now I'm pheno hunting some good stuff before a real cycle... I've had great bud but the yields weren't nearly there! (some kush family, cookies)

I killed those lame boring plants and went looking but kinda regret it hehe.
well, "lame and boring", maybe you know what I mean. The criticals are fucking amazing plants & you can poop on them and they'll do their thing. I like to smoke them too. The hash is top quality. But it's not like these big huge flavor explosions I can find these days (in bud form I mean).... they must have like 25% thc or something, it puts you flat on the ground. It has to be that American stuff. Nothing traditional i've grown even comes close, its like getting humiliated. But the traditional european area genetics seem to be way better for yields. Just my experience so far. I got high hopes for finding something good in some Karma seeds

Know what you mean mate, I'm normally growing stuff that's easy to. Some of the USA genetics stuff I've grown in small tent's can be a pain.

Blue kripple is a strong smoke and very easy plant to grow as-well, Not just me but the lad's picture i just posted has grown that and he had people complain it was to strong and I've had people tell me they can't do anything once they've had a smoke of it. That's by DR krippling

Have a look at seedstockers they don't so reg but they have females and there is a load on there USA stuff and Europe like power plant, etc....

It's cheap to.

Once your running link me. :)

Esme

Next round in this room I'm going to go with Flood and drain 60/40 21L pots. It' a DIY system pretty cheap setup.

SuperBadGrower

Blue kripple is a strong smoke and very easy plant to grow as-well, Not just me but the lad's picture i just posted has grown that and he had people complain it was to strong and I've had people tell me they can't do anything once they've had a smoke of it. That's by DR krippling

Have a look at seedstockers they don't so reg but they have females and there is a load on there USA stuff and Europe like power plant, etc....

It's cheap to.

Once your running link me. :)

Thanks for the recommendation I will definitely be trying that one!

moritzst

hey, according to the pics theres def. too much N...should immediatly flush them with lower ec... till in ec=drain ec
alwaysstay on the low side

greez

Esme

hey, according to the pics theres def. too much N...should immediatly flush them with lower ec... till in ec=drain ec
alwaysstay on the low side

greez

Done this tonight mate. I also think it's something to-do with the new feed I'm trying Shogun coco feed. Not sure i'm liking it to be honest.

Esme

Small update people. Looking okay. Temps are getting a little hot in there but only for a few hours 30c MAX,

Running temps around 28C

Humidity lights on 47
lights off %52

here are some pictures for you.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Got another 4 weeks to go

techattack

I tried seedstockers, but i got two cheap packs of autos and got none of the crítical ones to germinate.. But it could be me..