What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Endur's Light Dep/Outdoor 2014

Endur

Veteran
The 2) 400 gallon smarties....

WookieCheese
picture.php

Pineapple Bikini
picture.php

There will be more plants at this location, 16) 100's gallon smart pots, & 4) 200 gallon smart pots, mostly will be clones, but still waiting for a couple seed plants to show sex, before we plant on June 1st.
Seed strains waiting to show sex are...
TGA, Conspiracy Kush X2
TGA, Deep Purple X2
TGA, Jilly Bean

Peace
Endur

Endur

Veteran
sick grow endur :tiphat: Have you run candyland outdoors?

I have ran CandyLand (clone) Outside, But, ts was put out late, and was grown in a 15 gallon roots pot.
Yield was 5.3 zips if I remember.

last years Outdoor CandyLand.....
picture.php

picture.php

Ill probably run a couple in 45 or 65 gallon pots, this season.

Peace
Endur

J.V

ICMag Donor
Some lovely pics Endur.......I like the name Pineapple Bikini.
I only have to say it..........And straight up within my mind, I can see golden sands......palm trees....and this sweet thing walking down the beach in her yellow bikini.....I dunno, maybe I have an over active imagination....

talktosamson

Veteran
Looking good man, Im missing my light dep set up bad this year living in town. So ill tag along here and check your stuff out while my full season stuff hangs around and vegs out. Love the upgrade and love the crosses you make. Always exciting.

Sleeper7784

Oh fuck I'm late!!! What's up Endur? Got a show lined up for us or what!?!? I'm tagging in now. Looking forward to 2014. Good luck.

Meds215

Wow that candy land looks like some straight indoor, now you got my excited I'm running 5 candyland s in 150 gallon smarties

Sleeper7784

Candyland has been hitting the scene hard lately. I've been hearing a lot of good rep. on it over the past couple months. Nobody running her should be disappointed or have too many complaints.

NorcalBob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Get it Brother! I've got a nice Candyland I found going out soon, great strain. I'll be with you the whole way, rock on as always my friend! Hoping to get up there next weekend, love to see ya.

grow nerd

Veteran
Nice setup.

What are you using for the light dep cover?

I forgot where else I saw your post in another thread, but if you are having issues with fungus gnats in your Wacky Alaskan soil, BTi (I used Gnatrol but I've heard there's better stuff for cheaper) does a good job. I don't know much about nematodes.

Endur

Veteran
Nice setup.

What are you using for the light dep cover?

I forgot where else I saw your post in another thread, but if you are having issues with fungus gnats in your Wacky Alaskan soil, BTi (I used Gnatrol but I've heard there's better stuff for cheaper) does a good job. I don't know much about nematodes.

What up GrowNerd,

I'm going to use commercial sized panda film, for black-out tarp.

I haven't received my soil, yet.....It's Getting delivered tomorrow. :dance013:

Fungus Gnats, Isn't a big issue for me....I will take precautionary measures to make sure they don't get out of control.

Thanks for tha heads up...

Peace
Endur

grow nerd

Veteran
Commercial sized panda film, as in larger than 10' wide?

I thought about panda, but I'm wondering how well 6 mil panda would hold up against an occasional snag and lots of folding / wrinkling, about 60-70 times. Do you have experience using this material? I see mixed results from the few posts I've seen, but it seemed to have to do with brand / thickness of the material. What do you think?

Endur

Veteran
I think it will be fine to use....
Yes, the commercial size is 40ft X 100ft roll. 5mill thick.

Last year, I used the 25mill thick super-sun blocker tatp, and it was just too heavy to be dragging over the hoop houses, so I decided to try the Panda, I personally know a couple people that have perfect results using tha Panda.

strongbox18

Thanks for posting about the commercial size endur, have been searching around all morning for what would work best and be easy for me to pull off by myself...the panda seems like a much better option then the sun blocker, now I just gotta figure out my inner structure to put the tarp over, haven't decided on welding some framing together or making a wood frame structure.

grow nerd

Veteran
For anyone thinking about the silver / gray tarp (only one I saw @ 30x50) from Harbor Freight, forget it, too bright.

I use gorilla tape and tape the panda film together in 22 foot sections. I have 20 foot PVC held in the ground by rebar. And I pull panda film over it 2x a day everyday. It gets caught on things. And yes it will tear. That's what you have the gorilla tape for. Also. It costed me 70 bucks a greenhouse for the panda film and it takes me 3 mins at 6 am and 3 mins at 6 pm. And I have never had better results with this 5.5 mil panda film :)

Endur

Veteran
Small little update...
Light dep#1 is almost ready to initiate flowering. Probably let them ride for two more days then Ill start pulling tarp.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Endur

Veteran
Small Head Stash, Light Dep....
picture.php

Finally had my full season soil delivered yesterday...
20yrds of The Wacky Alaskan Mix.....
picture.php

I'll update Location#2 Light dep & the 2) 400 gallon smart pots later this week.

Peace
Endur