What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Endur's Light Dep/Outdoor 2014

Endur

Veteran
Its "That Time" to get my grow on.

This year I'm going to go a little bigger on my light dep. :biggrin:
I have a 10X20 pre-fab, greenhouse that I picked up online, for $600

majority of the light dep is going to be Gorilla Glue(20) Cherry Pie(150 & 5) Skywalker OG's. 40 total.

Growing in 15 gallon, Smart Pots, 50/50 mix of, Original Roots soil, & Vermifire Soil.

I also will be running my small greenhouse from last year, 7X12ft with a mix of Bubba OG, 98Bubba Kush, Phantom & a friends cross Neverland. 14 Total) in Roots Soil, planted into the bag.

The Greenie...
picture.php

picture.php

GG#4
picture.php

Cherry Pie
picture.php

Endur

Veteran
Skywalker OG
picture.php

picture.php

I'm still in the process on getting the small greenhouse planted.

Endur

TheRealHash

Horticultural enthusiast
ICMag Donor
Veteran
nice bro, are you gonna run any supplemental lighting? I know it can be tough getting depos to yield.

IGROWMYOWN

Veteran
looking good Endur speaking about the ventilation how are the air flow in those greenhouses? Also How did you like kens phantom i'm running it now in a 10 gal geo looks like its going to yield well smells good im only 2.5 weeks in from pistil formation and I know you've ran her.

Endur

Veteran
looking good Endur speaking about the ventilation how are the air flow in those greenhouses? Also How did you like kens phantom i'm running it now in a 10 gal geo looks like its going to yield well smells good im only 2.5 weeks in from pistil formation and I know you've ran her.

Air flow is great. the sides roll up about 3 foot, and has screen vents on each end door. I also have two 20 inch box fans for air movement/ventilation.
Ken's Phantom is a GOOD smoke. Haven't ran her in light dep, but did have one last year full season, that pulled 4+ units, in a 100 gallon smart pot. Indoor she is nice too. Gets a little purple/pink tint the last couple week of flower. She is also know as Raspberry Kush/ Pink Champagne...FWIW.

God luck Endur.....you will do a fine job I'm sure!
Thanks Buddy..
Hope all is well over there in SC.

im curious to see how this goes for you. best of luck!
Thanks for the props G.

Endur

Meds215

Looks good endur, I'm very close to you but can't get into too much detail because of the meth/tweeker/ripper population in our area. I wish you the best of luck and a great season my fellow motherlode growing brother.

Endur, after reading through your 2013 grow journal, I'd say you're an OverGrow master! Much respect! I was only a little disappointed that you didn't follow through with a few final harvest pics/ yield stats :p lol! But I do understand just how overwhelming the work load is that time of the year too!
I'm really impressed with how well you time everything. And how simple you make it look! You must be quite an impressive man, with, no doubt, an equally impressive life partner (wife).
May I ask what sort of pest managment system you employ? What's your secret to a spider mite free grow?
Thank you in advance! I hope this year brings you much success!

turbo14

Veteran
About to order a few of these houses! Much love!

How many weeks do you think you will veg them until you pull tarps?

turbo

Endur

Veteran

Last years full season Phantom.....grown in a 100 gallon smart pot.
picture.php

IGROWMYOWN

Veteran
Last years full season Phantom.....grown in a 100 gallon smart pot.
View Image
Yeah i'm waiting on this indoor run then we're planning on running her outside I can see how she would put out 4lbs in a 100 even my phantom clones that went straight to flip look to be yielding well the 10 gal geo mother is beasting I know now I should have used 54 tomato cages... staking is a pita. sick grow endur :tiphat: Have you run candyland outdoors? I know people don't like her yield but she has a sweet spot that she yields respectable going to be running forum full sun but I think they be a spot or two for candyland as well.

Endur

Veteran
Been BusyBusy.....
Got location #2, light dep planted, filled & planted, 2)400 gallon smatries.
the 400's have seed plants that germinated late February, and sexed a week ago. Seed plants are home made crosses, one is WookieCheese, which is my Hornsswaggle x GSCookies X BlueCheese clone.
The other strain is Pineapple Bikini which is SuperSilverHaze F2 (tropical smell pheno) My partner made some F2's a couple years back, and wanted to pop some seeds to find a female to throw into a big pot.

Light Dep....20)GorillaGlue 10)NeverLandOG 10)Kens GDP
picture.php

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts