What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Endur's Light Dep/Outdoor 2014

rik78

Veteran
with your permision I am pulling a chair and watching the show, looks like is going to be amazing!!

hdn155

Thanks. Your approval means alot. I don't have as elite of genetics as you. But it's all good. I'm growing shark shock, green crack and a local og that goes by M1 og.

hdn155

I apologize if it's been covered already but if you don't mind sharing what times do you pull your tarp?

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
What do you think of those Roots Original GrowBags?
I was gonna get those, then decided to go with 2/3rds Used and 1/3rd New FFOF soil with Chunky Perlite, put into 30gln camo growbags with the bottoms cut out for the big plants, and those Roots O' for the autos.
I ammended about 3' of soil, under each bag.
Theres a natural fresh water spring running under the entire site about 3' down, so after the roots fill the bag, they can reach down into the spring and drink anytime they want.
I'm gonna buy 30 bags of Roots Original and put two 90-100 day autos in each of em, and have a harvest at the end of August. Got the $ and a great spot for those. Hope you tell me they rock the girls hard.

Sleeper7784

Yeah Endur, how do you like the roots original? I used it last year and had yellowing isssues. Could have just been my lack of experience in dirt. I was looking into their greenfields blend for future grows, then I decided, for future grows it'd be cheaper to build my own soil w/amendments.

Endur

Veteran
What do you think of those Roots Original GrowBags?
I was gonna get those, then decided to go with 2/3rds Used and 1/3rd New FFOF soil with Chunky Perlite, put into 30gln camo growbags with the bottoms cut out for the big plants, and those Roots O' for the autos.
I ammended about 3' of soil, under each bag.
Theres a natural fresh water spring running under the entire site about 3' down, so after the roots fill the bag, they can reach down into the spring and drink anytime they want.
I'm gonna buy 30 bags of Roots Original and put two 90-100 day autos in each of em, and have a harvest at the end of August. Got the $ and a great spot for those. Hope you tell me they rock the girls hard.

Yeah Endur, how do you like the roots original? I used it last year and had yellowing isssues. Could have just been my lack of experience in dirt. I was looking into their greenfields blend for future grows, then I decided, for future grows it'd be cheaper to build my own soil w/amendments.

I really dig the original roots soil.
I amend it a little with Earth Juice Rainbow Mix @ 2 cups per bag.

For Flower/Bloom my base nutrient is Botanicare Pure Blend Pro, 15mil per gallon.

Endur

hdn155

I pull my tarp at 6pm also.. but i pull it off at about 10pm. Lets me sleep in a little longer.
Any updates?

Endur

Veteran
WookieCheese....400 gallon smart pot...

picture.php

picture.php

Pineapple bikini.....400 gallon smart pot....these are my only 400 gal smart pots this year....rest are 100's and a few 200's...

picture.php

Light Dep.... location#2 (20)GorillaGlue, 10)GDP 10)NeverlandOG 4)Purple Alien OG, Day 5 of pulling tarp
picture.php

picture.php

Sleeper7784

The stretch is over now its time for the big show. All of Your plants all look really health! Even those full season 400's.

Looks like your having to army crawl down those light dep tunnels to water. How's that process working for Ya? Also how are you liking those green houses? For $600, I'm intersested in a couple for my yard.

hdn155

looks awesome endur. I can't wait to see how the gorilla glue performs in the dep. I'm sure it will be amazing.

strongbox18

Damn endur always blows me away seeing your girls, looks like the depo is gonna be full :) trying to get another one going here as well after seeing how well your always perform