What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

~Elite or Clone Only Picture and Description Thread~

G

description>>> all 3 of these i classify as superweed.
they lack in no areas...
excel in every....from clone to brain.

the Chem 4>>>put in @ 3'>>>5.5 oz. one plant.
hard for me to describe the taist/smell...not real pronounced...OG..dieselish/chemmy>
no mistaking its dankness by the look, smell or taist.
KNOCK OUT...pure meds.

White>>>1st run...couldnt wait...put em in @ 12-15">>>finished @ 3.5ft. 3.25+ oz. per...vegged a second extra 2+ weeks>>>she's @ 40+ days now...looking for at least 6oz. one plant...
after short , but, careful testing....this is i think one of the strongest herbs ive ever smoked.
DEFFINATLY super weed. clone to brain>>>
smells a lil sweet>>OG BUBBA ish chemmy too...
just FABULOUS in every area.
another knock out puncher....
she can go 70daze....so, @ 60..she has a bit of a ride b4 the punch.
soon...i believe she will be lusted for , EVERYWHERE;)
in my opinion she can ride with all the best>>>even DRIVE the car.

SDxOG....>>>10.5 oz. one plant.
taist like sour D...tottally...delishioso..
very strong as well,
bit different type buzz>>>more sativa in tendencies...of feel.
till ya take 3 more hits>>>then SMASH<<<right in the face.
maybe the SMASH comes quicker for a lower tolorence???;)

PEACE>Joe

DENSE as bricks>>>^^^same with the rest.
next to other "KILLER" weed...just a cut above.

EDIT>>>White flowers 60-70 days....80 is TOO LONG. she doesnt need to go past 70.>>>and its "ONE of the best">>>ive grown. for sure.P>Joe

Last edited:

Onepunchko

Seriously Joeshmoe, you are my new hero. Those are some beautifull plants. Ialready mentioned this in pic of the month thread, but that white is just straight up rediculous. Why have I never heard of this until this recently? If it tastes or smells as good as it looks then, that might be the best weed I never smoked!

O.G.#1

I friggen love that SDxOG, looks like a nice yeilder to me! Gottt get me some snips of her up in my stables with my other bitches n hoes!

GlandualFever

Posted a qu on Stella Blue the other day, nobody knows its lineage, but just found this!!!

""The favourite smoke in Coffeeshop Any Day is “Stella Blue” This plant originated in Humboldt County, CA and was brought over to Holland as 2 babies wrapped up in a bouquet of flowers. The grower, who they call “Old School”, has worked with this “Stella Blue” in Holland using the same techniques as he used in Humboldt County for so many years. It is approximately 70% Sativa and is 100% organic. Indeed, this is a very special plant.

No pics of mine for at least a month, for thos who can wait!!

Peace!!

superuber

WOW now that is a great write up Joe. Wish more members would do that like veg time, yield, length ect ect. Great thread all keep up the good work.

Z

zoolander

I know everyone here knows I only do seed runs but the white is now A cut I must get . Man Joe those pix are insane

guineapig

Veteran
J:yoinks:O:yoinks:E!!!!!!!!

JoeShmoe your nugs are truly legendary......there will be a monument saying "JoeShmoe grew here" someday and growers will flock to it......you are a bright shining sun around which revolve the most beautiful green nuggets :abduct:.....

I wanted to post some facts about the dumpster but wasn't sure how to access the strainguide......thanks beancounter for starting this thread....

:ying: kind regards from guineapig :ying:

FiveLeggedGoat

I'm not a real goat.™
Veteran
I wear a helmet before peepin Joe's threads.....you know, to keep my brains from splattering all over the wall when my head explodes.

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
the white IS super weed!!! cant wait to flower my clones!!!!!!! thanks for the report and pics joe!! we can only expect the real deal from you every time

Onepunchko

Some one asked for socal master kush.......Grows almost exactly like bubba, but smells different. I wanna say more of a sweeter smell, but Im not sure how to describe it really, except that it belongs up with the big boys IMO. I take her @ 60 and she is perfect IMO

And for fun I hit her with some blueberryhaze pollen and what do ya know? Another funky smelling kush cross!!! Kinda like lime skittles Id say. Maybe thats what I should call her....skittles, since we need more kush cuts like we need holes in our heads!