What's new

Ekomsi's learning curve with 6kw and more

majestral

lookin good.. lovin the cages!

runnin coco in my flo n gro buckets, and one bucket with rockwool chum.. likin it more than the hydroton... rockin foxfarm nutes this time

yield last run for 12 buckets under 1k was a zip over 3/4...hopin for more this run

Hey cyat, how often do you flood using the coco/rockwool compared to hydroton? We've never strayed from the hydroton....

Peace,
The Majestrals

E

ekomsi

Hey cyat, and Majestrials, nice to know someone is watching.

The pros to tomato cages is you get to bring branches into the perfect light zone, I try and keep the main branches inside the rings, 1st it props up the colas so they are not flopping all around when they get heavy and 2nd keeps the branches more in the target light zone while they are vegging/starting to flower, I use it to train the plants. They are a lot better imo then using bamboo poles with this system, the pots are just to small for a bunch of bamboo poles.

The Cons, it makes moving around in there a lot harder, this will be the first time the room is this full and Im assuming late in flower I wont be able to get to the middle plants without breaking some branches and I dont want that.

cyat

Veteran
Hey cyat, how often do you flood using the coco/rockwool compared to hydroton? We've never strayed from the hydroton....

Peace,
The Majestrals

twice a day

foxfarm nutes this time.. 1tsp gal cha ching, 1 tsp gal tiger bloom and tap...

yeah eksomi keep up the good work!

got the cloth liners made to fit the flo n gro buckets.. lovin em.. no more root rot so far!

majestral

Hey cyat, and Majestrials, nice to know someone is watching.

The pros to tomato cages is you get to bring branches into the perfect light zone, I try and keep the main branches inside the rings, 1st it props up the colas so they are not flopping all around when they get heavy and 2nd keeps the branches more in the target light zone while they are vegging/starting to flower, I use it to train the plants. They are a lot better imo then using bamboo poles with this system, the pots are just to small for a bunch of bamboo poles.

The Cons, it makes moving around in there a lot harder, this will be the first time the room is this full and Im assuming late in flower I wont be able to get to the middle plants without breaking some branches and I dont want that.

Thanks, we're just not sure if it would be harder to get to the undergrowth with the cages. Now, with the screen it's easy, but the scrog doesn't hold the colas well once they get to a certain point on some strains. It's hard to get from them from under the screen and then have to do some acrobatics to get to them from above! Oh well, we wont know until we try them. Thanks for the info!!

Peace,
The Majestrals

majestral

twice a day

foxfarm nutes this time.. 1tsp gal cha ching, 1 tsp gal tiger bloom and tap...

yeah eksomi keep up the good work!

got the cloth liners made to fit the flo n gro buckets.. lovin em.. no more root rot so far!

Thanks!

Peace,
The Majestrals

E

ekomsi

Really nice dude! :)

Thanks Bonzo, I really cant wait for them to put out some flowers. It should be a beautiful sight to see.

I got all my seeds I ordered

Cannaventure Seeds
PK Chitral Kush x Chem D (garlic pheno)

High Life Seeds (Heath Robinson is the breeder)
Chesiel
V3 (feminized)
Apple Pie (feminized)
Justice
Black Rhino
Purple Wreck
Black Rose plants is already showing there sex

I plan on getting some more CV gear when the second summer drop gets listed. Im also interested in Female Seeds Grapefruit.

I topped all of my Black Rose Black Rhino and I have like 2 out of 3 Black Rhinos are female and I think 5 out of 11 Black rose have showed pistils.

E

ekomsi

damn, i gotta get a seed roster like that.... ^

The problem is I want to pop them all but I cant. Im limited by plant #s and I need to keep production up for my patients.

I would love to do a whole run from seed but It would throw off my production time wise becuase I cant start the seeds before I chop my plants. WHere as when I take clones after I chop down my plants I can have 12-18in plants with a crazy size root structure in like 2 -3 weeks.

So the goal is to try each strain Im going to pop my feminized seeds first because Im going to have space for some more plants as soon as I kill off the BR males.

After I pop a certian strain I will grow them up as mothers, and take clones from each one. Grow said clones out and keep the best mother of that strain.

This is not the best way I think there are better ways to find a keeper but what do you guys think I should do so I dont go over my plant #s and I keep up with my patients needs?

E

ekomsi

Edit: that first pic is old

A little update, this is by far my best canopy. Im having a little problems with 2/3 strains as far as nutrient strengths. I will get this figured out.

The last couple pics are the Black Rose and Purple/Black Rhino from seed. They are showing sexes and I have more then half showing female already.

The Black Rhino has insane size fan leaves. The biggest I have ever seen and the plant is relatively short female plant. Im looking forward to her and the rest of my black rose's

They will be used as mothers for my next coming hydro run.

Attachments

• SAM_1707.jpg
    SAM_1707.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 5
  • erdpurt Frito Bandito
    erdpurt Frito Bandito
    151.6 KB · Views: 24
  • Cherry O.G.
    Cherry O.G.
    103.5 KB · Views: 14
  • SAM_1722.jpg
    SAM_1722.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 8
  • SAM_1718.jpg
    SAM_1718.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 6
  • SAM_1738.jpg
    SAM_1738.jpg
    107.4 KB · Views: 8
  • SAM_1737.jpg
    SAM_1737.jpg
    103.9 KB · Views: 7
  • SAM_1736.jpg
    SAM_1736.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 6
  • SAM_1732.jpg
    SAM_1732.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 8
  • PICT0003
    PICT0003
    33.5 KB · Views: 8
E

ekomsi

How big of a dehumidifier should I get, any suggestions on what I will need to keep my humidity lower then 45%?

I want something I can simply drain a hose to a sump.

Temps are 64F lights off and 78F lights on with 80F air coming threw my intake system

E

ekomsi

This pic needs to replace the first pic that was old.

Attachments

• SAM_1727.jpg
    SAM_1727.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 5

majestral

How big of a dehumidifier should I get, any suggestions on what I will need to keep my humidity lower then 45%?

I want something I can simply drain a hose to a sump.

Temps are 64F lights off and 78F lights on with 80F air coming threw my intake system

We've had good luck with Kenmore, we have a 70 pint in each room with drain hoses going to a drain pan on the other side of the wall. Sears also had one with a built in pump if you had to drain up hill. One things for sure they all put off a good deal of heat. hope this helps
Peace
The Majestrals

E

ekomsi

Thanks Maj I got a 50 pint Ideal Air for cheap. When lights come on Im going to figure out where to put it so I can drain to my pit. Im going to elevate it to plant height and use gravity to drain. I might need to get another one but we shall see.

shredGnar

Edit: that first pic is old

A little update, this is by far my best canopy. Im having a little problems with 2/3 strains as far as nutrient strengths. I will get this figured out.

The last couple pics are the Black Rose and Purple/Black Rhino from seed. They are showing sexes and I have more then half showing female already.

The Black Rhino has insane size fan leaves. The biggest I have ever seen and the plant is relatively short female plant. Im looking forward to her and the rest of my black rose's

They will be used as mothers for my next coming hydro run.

looking great man.. what day are they on here?

remind me what nutes you're running again?

peace,
shred

E

ekomsi

looking great man.. what day are they on here?

remind me what nutes you're running again?

peace,
shred

Hey Shred nice of you to drop in, In those pics I think they are around 4 weeks into flower. In my hydro system I run 8mlflora micro/gal and 16mlflora bloom/gal and I just started to add powdered kool Bloom so I cut back on my base nutrients a little.

Very nice jungle you've got there. The plants are looking really nice.

Thanks FunkBomb
-Funk

shredGnar

Hey Shred nice of you to drop in, In those pics I think they are around 4 weeks into flower. In my hydro system I run 8mlflora micro/gal and 16mlflora bloom/gal and I just started to add powdered kool Bloom so I cut back on my base nutrients a little.

okay you're running lucas as well! let me know how the kool bloom works out for you I was thinking of giving that a shot that for next run..

looking great for 4 weeks man!!

keep it up bro,

shred

shredGnar

not sure if you are really interested or not, but you were asking about running hugo's in ebb and flow in netprophet's K.I.S.S thread..

here is a pic of the outside of the inside pot (with the holes)

i believe netprophet does not use the inside pot and it is not required with the hugos; however I have been dealing with root aphids and like to be able to pull the plant out and dunk it with azamax or SNS 203 if i feel necessary...

picture.php