What's new

Ekomsi's learning curve with 6kw and more

shredGnar

they seem to be performing quite well, despite my run in with the aphids early in flower ( that's why all the leaves are yellow, happened in the beginning from the aphids)

picture.php

picture.php

..hope i'm not jacking your thread ..let me know if you want me to take down the pics..

E

ekomsi

Shred thanks for sharing, I dont mind at all I wish more people posted pics especially in my thread then I wouldn't have to go searching hah.

How often do you flood that rockwool?

E

ekomsi

Picture update day 39 of 12/12

Still awhile to go, starting to form nice colas

The first three pics are my super frosty sour tasting Nycd,

Fourth pic is Swiss Cheese Pheno #2 my favorite

Fifth pic is Swiss Cheese Pheno #1 prolly last run for this pheno

Sixth pic is Blue Mystic might be the last time I run this girl we will see.

Seventh pic is a blue mystic on the left and nycd on right with the rest of the garden in the background.

Last pic is my Black Rose and Black Rhino, they need to be topped asap. I want to clone the tops tho so I need to clean the cloner tonight.

Attachments

• SAM_1753.jpg
    SAM_1753.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 6
  • SAM_1756.jpg
    SAM_1756.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 8
  • SAM_1759.jpg
    SAM_1759.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 8
  • SAM_1755.jpg
    SAM_1755.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 7
  • SAM_1763.jpg
    SAM_1763.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 9
  • SAM_1757.jpg
    SAM_1757.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 7
  • SAM_1758.jpg
    SAM_1758.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 11
  • SAM_1765.jpg
    SAM_1765.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 6
E

ekomsi

ALL PLANTS LOOKIN PERFECT , great job ekomsi!!

Thamks for the kind words but they are all far from looking perfect I just tend to not take pics of the ugly ones. I wish all my plants looked like the ones I took pics of. Either way its going to be my best crop. Quality and quantity wise.

I'm exhausted just thinkin about how much work this is to maintain.

Haha its really not that bad all I have to do is top off my rez and do rez change outs atm. Watering the mothers takes time tho, Im looking into blumats so I can auto water those aswell.

When the crop is ready for the chop thats when the work starts, until the new crop is in the buckets, when they get in the buckets its really not that bad.

E

ekomsi

So far I have had to replace two solarmax 600W hps bulbs with ushios b/c they blew out. I dont think solarmax work at a higher frequency that the digital quantum ballasts I use do.

majestral

Wow ekomsi, looking nice and frosty! Gotta agree with you on the upkeep, it's really not that bad. But when you're pullen 40 hours a week, and then take care of the garden as well..... then sometimes it becomes too much!!! Again, great job, we'll be watching!!!

Peace,
The Majestrals

cody2white

ghost in training
Veteran
Yeah I hear you on solar max. I just buy ushio for that reason. They work great for me hopefully they'll work great for you. Garden looks frosty too

E

ekomsi

Make that 3 solarmax bulbs now. They don't work for very long using quantum ballasts.

E

ekomsi

Wow ekomsi, looking nice and frosty! Gotta agree with you on the upkeep, it's really not that bad. But when you're pullen 40 hours a week, and then take care of the garden as well..... then sometimes it becomes too much!!! Again, great job, we'll be watching!!!

Peace,
The Majestrals

Thanks Maj I hear you on the full time job on top of the garden can be hard but looking at the room makes it all worth it.

E

ekomsi

Alright just thought I would let everyone know whats up, Im getting close to the end of this crop. It is going to be an okay harvest, hopefully better then I think!

Im switching up my grow system! Im gonna switch from my ebb n grow system to Tropf BLUMATS, gonna run with coco in smart pots. So watering will be automated like ebb n grow but I will never have a problem with roots clogging my tubes agian and root issuse will be non existent.

I will still top feed my plants with ewc tea (lots of tea lol)

My goal is to have less work using blumats with more consistency yeild wise! I will take pictures when I get everything set up next run.

I will also be switching nutrients, the New Nutrients I will be using is called Veg+Bloom, its a 1 part powder used at different strengths throughout the plants entire life. Kiss is the motto for big returns with the less effort and overhead.

E

ekomsi

check out my new thread in the coco forum its starting to pop off....... the ebb n grow is in storage for awhile,

Latest posts

Latest posts