What's new

ecsd...

FireIn.TheSky

This is one of my all time favorite plants to look at. I thought I had it a few times but I have been passed faked more than I'd like to admit. Someday I'll find it I suppose.

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
picture.php

sour?

rasputin

The Mad Monk
Veteran
Can you zoom out and show more of that branch? Looks similar but tough to tell definitively with such a zoomed in shot.

Some updated pics of the cut of ECSD that I got from a good buddy,still waiting ta flower her out as I'm trying ta fit her into the schedule as she needs ta run atleast 80 days ta reach full potential with this girl from all info I've found..I'm still trying ta get her dialed in as you can see from the pics but thinking I finally got her locked in now,she deff love N,Ca,Mag alot more than any other plant in the stable..

Attachments

• IMAG0301.jpg
    IMAG0301.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 11
  • IMAG0300.jpg
    IMAG0300.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 12
  • IMAG0299.jpg
    IMAG0299.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 11
  • IMAG0298.jpg
    IMAG0298.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 9

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
54 days in, I'm just passed 8 weeks now and starting to see a bit of PM and don't no how long I can hold out.
can't wait to smoke this again, been out for 5-6 months...
picture.php

54 days in, I'm just passed 8 weeks now and starting to see a bit of PM and don't no how long I can hold out.
can't wait to smoke this again, been out for 5-6 months...
View Image

That sucks about the pm bro , maybe wipe off the little bit you see with some hydrogen peroxide on a rag and put a fan directly on her , hope she makes it all the way for you ,looks dank already .Been #1 on my wishlist for a long time

Supposedly reserva privada sour diesel fem is an ecsd s1.

I just got some I'm growing them out now. From what I have seen they look pretty good, I'd still rather have the real thing but this will do for now.

Thanks for the info. :tiphat: You're the second person to recommend them today. I'm doing some Chem's now, ECSD next, then onto some OG's. Working my way through the greats.

:plant grow:

Last edited:

Ph-patrol

Veteran
I am in the middle of growing a single DNA Sour Kosher That I picked up a couple years ago.
The wife wanted me to throw it into the mix so here I am.
Anyone run these?
ph