What's new

ecsd...

HidingInTheHaze

Veteran
Yeah it's variegation, Im happy to see you say variegation and not tell me it has tmv lol. Usually I see variegation where there is some kind of magnesium issue, which is conducive to my picture because if you notice the yellowing around the leaf edge. This leaf is from early flower things seem things seem to have been corrected.

Scrappy-doo

I've seen leaves curve like that from stress though. Ecsd can be finicky. The pics from before looked like her. She might just be having a hissy fit.

HidingInTheHaze

Veteran
I get that leaf look on everything I have ever grown with chem in it. If ECSD is a chem 91 hybrid I suppose it would be possible for it to that that type of leaf too. I have seen this same cut in another garden where it is not doing that. Stress is likely, it took me a minute to figure out how to clone her right, the first few I cloned and this one did not have the strongest root system, it could be overly saturated soil and a plant lacking the root system to deal with it. I've got her rooting like a champ now.

Stardog

Whatever that is I have it in my SFV and one of the clones from my ECSD BX1. Everything that was rooted in the same aero cloner or the same water as the Chem D clone has a good chance of picking this trait up. Medium Pimpin told me this several yrs back and I wasn't sure what to think but in the end he was right, at least I think. I know that the source of my SFV had had this trait passed on to all his clones. It doesn't affect the plants growth or quality it just shows in a few leaves and usually goes away during flowering. My ECSD cut never picked it up but my BX1 did. She still grows fantastic but she will show the exact same thing on a few leaves in veg. I have a picture of my BX1 clone grown by a friend and it didn't hurt anything but if you root clones in trays of rockwool cubes with the same water in the bottom one of the others may pick it up.
I have no idea what it actually is but some extra cal-mag esp in coco seems to help.

Stardog

picture.php

Stardog

Sorry for the sideways pic, I can't seem to fix it. This was my friends first grow ever and despite the leaf trait she did just fine and is still going strong today. We just clone the plants with this issue in separate cups of coco.:tiphat:

HidingInTheHaze

Veteran
Damn Stardog that thing is a monster.

As far as the sideways picture, I have found if I delete it, crop it slightly and upload it again it will then show up right side up.

Wendull C.

Veteran
Just got this cut back for the second time in 6 months. A new dog killed my mom and a solid friend who is an Ic'er hooked it up again. What can I say? Where else? We have a nice site to learn from. Maybe I can get some Sour D. by valentines day:)

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
Just got this cut back for the second time in 6 months. A new dog killed my mom and a solid friend who is an Ic'er hooked it up again. What can I say? Where else? We have a nice site to learn from. Maybe I can get some Sour D. by valentines day:)

Fukin dogs.... lol...

Wendull C.

Veteran
Yeah man, that new dog got me,but I saw what happened to you also. Like you said fukin dogs. I wouldn't live without them though.

sturgeongeneral

Veteran
Man this thread is long. I just read all 125-6 pages over the course of a few days lol. I just recieved about a month ago cuts of corey sd, gg4,and what im told is chacos ecsd cut so im trying to learn the particulars of the deez.