What's new

ecsd...

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
Whats the nose like.... That plant looks like a mix up that happened a while ago... The roundness n leaf mark fits the part to... But ya that plant is far from dialed n lackin structure of the misnamed plant.... Which is all that got goin for it... If its ecsd ud no it....
Hmmmmm... Chem3????

Scrappy-doo

Looks like a diesel chem hybrid. The buds look more full and rounded where ecsd has pointier kinda knobby buds with more tiny curled leaves in them.

HidingInTheHaze

Veteran
Looks like a diesel chem hybrid. The buds look more full and rounded where ecsd has pointier kinda knobby buds with more tiny curled leaves in them.

Thats what I thought too, like a chem x sour something or other. Wait til I tell the fool I got it from, he hates hearing he passes out fake junk. Im pretty P.O'd.

HidingInTheHaze

Veteran
After thinking about it I'd almost guarantee its a chem x nevilles haze plant, I grew some of those a few years back and thinking it over it reminds me so much of that plant.

Im going to remove the pictures as to not clutter up this thread.

Scrappy-doo

I doubt anyone minds. Ya may want to leave them up for a bit at least and get some other opinions. My view is from a tiny throwaway smart phone so some other eyes might see it a little better. Or at least throw up some more when she's ripe, this thread is lacking in the pic dept lately.

HidingInTheHaze

Veteran
Im almost 110% sure it has no relation to ECSD, I got a good whiff of another plant I had going, it's got a peppery quality to the funk. The peppery funk is just like the chem x nevilles I did some time ago. It always sucks getting burned, so much time and space dedicated to something now what you were expecting. Back to the drawing board.

Stardog

Still going strong as the Queen of the garden. This one was about 43 days into 12/12 when I took the picture. It's a huge plant that takes up a whole room. I flipped her at about 4' tall and 3' wide so you can imagine how much space she takes up now around day 50.HIH you have my most sincere condolences on having to waste time and money, I know the Nevils hybrids are mixed in quality but they're nothing near the clone etc etc...:tiphat:
picture.php

HidingInTheHaze

Veteran
HIH you have my most sincere condolences on having to waste time and money, I know the Nevils hybrids are mixed quality

It's merely a guess that it's Chem x nev. The Chem x nevs was solid plants I did some a few years ago.

I over exaggerated calling it junk, it's junk in the sense I spent months growing something expecting one thing then getting another.

Anyhoo, here's the Chem nev I did a while back heavy

Here's the fake ecsd

sturgeongeneral

Veteran
Can anyone verify this as chacos?? Thats the version i was told i recieved but not sure ...***edit. Disregard, i was told chacos cut now today find out its a mislabled sour kush,

Last edited:

toasted1

i love this thread makes ur mouth water every time u click on it :yummy:
i miss this cut i just flowered a cut passed to me as her was all happy to have her back acted like her in veg but now n flower and defiantly not her still nice but not her

great pics every1 :good:

stay safe
:smokey:

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
ECSD X C99

My best smelling & tasting cross grown this season!
Smells like pink bubble gum w hints of pineapple & kerosene.
Gets me higher than a kite... very lofty high... haven't tested for ceiling yet as I've not trimmed her yet.
Certainly not my most potent this season but I really dig the head it gives me. (That sound hysterical) :greenstars:

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You need more details than a veg shot for positive ID.

Flower shots and a decent smoke report would be extremely helpful.

Yea I will get some pics up as soon as I can get her in,still gotta get some youngins off these ladies and get them vegged for the 12/12 so it will be a lil bit..was just seein if there were anything that would stand out on the real ECSD opposed ta a s1 or other... But thanks for the info mjpassionim really hoping she is,but only time will tell..

Latest posts

Latest posts