What's new

ecsd...

GrownOut

HDGC
Veteran
Thanks TC!!! Yeah I am hooked on it now love this pheno I found its super heavy on the sour side. Looking good over there as well. :)

Scottish Research

ICMag Donor
Veteran
You guys got any feeding tips for this one? What do you find works the best?

She is growing OK, but she is being a real fussy bitch.

Chaco warned about this one.

Thanks!

R.Fortune

GrownOut

HDGC
Veteran
Here are some first part of the harvest. Taking it down a few branches at a time. Here is one of my favorites I got. :)

picture.php

picture.php

UsualSuspect

Veteran
Great Work everyone

Great Work everyone

She is truly a beast in terms of nute uptake-strength of branches and stalks-Odor. People are not bullshitting when talking about the smell shit is mighty serious, I was naively expecting to smell Sour D much too early for that right now she smells like a musty sock/nasty locker room after football practice with no ventilation, I mean this shit is serious only I strain I have grown that comes close to this gal in smell is Grape Ape it can make you sick to the stomach smelling it too much. I have 4 filters rocking and I must say I am thinking of getting another once I get this whole room rocking ECSD in a couple of weeks.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

ghostnugz

ICMag Donor
Veteran
UNDERDAWG DAY 76

UNDERDAWG DAY 76

getting close to done. chopped off all the branches that were dusted, gonna have way more than i expected. ill be donating some of these underdawg x strawberry d seeds to the SF when theyre dry n germ tested. also had one branch i dusted with PUS ecsd x white og pollen. ill get maybe 20 of those if im lucky. okay enough about these damn beans here some flicks. shes going a bit purple and retarded stinky. cant wait to make some wax with these nugs

GrownOut

HDGC
Veteran
Hell yes!!! I got my 2 ECSD clones today so now I can grow the pure sour d. I am very stoked. I got 2 so one will get put into flower when its a good size and the other will be kept as a mother.

T

TribalSeeds

Cali Connection - Original Sour Diesel
69 days. Theres an unknown OG on the far right in the last pic. Its DANK!

Buddle

Veteran
You guys got any feeding tips for this one? What do you find works the best?

She is growing OK, but she is being a real fussy bitch.

Chaco warned about this one.

Thanks!

R.Fortune

Are you talking about the ecsd? I think shes very hard to screw up..She does like a lot of food and definitely some cal mag if youre ph is low.I usually keep my ph for her close to 6.8 for soiless medium like promix and/or Ocean Forest.Good luck

MrMagic

your pictures are great guys but when every other picture is anything but ECSD its kind of annoying as I consider this thread the Sour D archives.

PoopyTeaBags

State Liscensed Care Giver/Patient, Assistant Trai
Veteran
You guys mind if i throw up some sour D????

first run with her even though ive had her over a year.... -=\

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

these were taken at 63 and 55 days... believe it or not but the first picture is bigger and the 55 day one -=P

UsualSuspect

Veteran
ECSD 27 days

ECSD 27 days

1st time running her, really happy to have her in the stable, she is by far the easiest strain I have ever grown. I just knew she was going to be outstanding in veg, I only topped her once in veg and she has 13 tops. I have been growing for about 12 yrs and grown at least 25-35 strains with alot being top notch and I can say nothing comes close to comparing to the ECSD in terms of Vigor-ease of growth-odor-profile-strength of stalk and branches etc . . . .

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

G

guest8905

trays of ecsd and of strawberry diesel getting ready for spring

great pics all!

groady-ho

as is all-too-common in my life, I succumbed to my
Veteran
threw an ecsd into heavy veg today. thx to a very kind bro.
very unique smell when the stem is rubbed. i detect some kinda zesty citrus, maybe?
me thinks i might have trouble controlling the smell down the road.

Last edited: