What's new

ecsd...

GrownOut

HDGC
Veteran
Hopefully I will have my ECSD cut in a week or so. Till then I am working with this.... :) :tiphat:

picture.php

@redbudduckfoot Thanks for the info on the SD IBL. I just joined the site a few weeks ago so I haven't had much time to get up to 50 posts. I've been reading the site for years though and decided I finally needed to join. This thread on the ecsd CHACO has here should be a sticky. I've been reading it for the past few weeks and I'm just blown away by the amount of info that is documented in this thread. I would even say this is the best thread on the ecsd that exists on the internet. I haven't found anything that comes close to the extent of knowledge contained here. It's like the user manual for ecsd with full color pictures lol.

redbudduckfoot

Veteran
word, i was in the same boat, lurking for a few years then finally biting the bullet when i needed the sour back in my life. Enter Icmag and Rez's forum, and the long months waiting for the sourD drop, only to miss out on it due to having to be at work or sleeping through it. finally snagged two packs in dec 2010. holla holla.

so yeah, about that deathstar cut...............................

GrownOut

HDGC
Veteran
Its got a lemon fuel smell too it. It has that lingering sour flavor too. I have a thread in the Resevoir section. She is a big tree basically. I would definitely suggest getting them. I wish I was able to grab another pack myself but I will just have to preserve this pheno for now. :)

word, i was in the same boat, lurking for a few years then finally biting the bullet when i needed the sour back in my life. Enter Icmag and Rez's forum, and the long months waiting for the sourD drop, only to miss out on it due to having to be at work or sleeping through it. finally snagged two packs in dec 2010. holla holla.

so yeah, about that deathstar cut...............................
Yeah I grabbed a pack of the SD IBL some time in the beginning of 2011. I actually bought them in case I ever lost my ecsd cut. That day came sooner than I wanted but I feel like I have enough good genetics to find something special. I'm a huge sour and chemdawg fan and I feel lucky to have held the ecsd cut she is an amazing smoke. Anyways the Deathstar... Some say she's better than ecsd. She is definitely some of the strongest herb I've ever smoked. I ran her next to the chemdawg d and the ecsd for a while when I still had her. Everyone would always ask for the deathstar lol. I got her back in the summer of '09. What do you know about her?

Its got a lemon fuel smell too it. It has that lingering sour flavor too. I have a thread in the Resevoir section. She is a big tree basically. I would definitely suggest getting them. I wish I was able to grab another pack myself but I will just have to preserve this pheno for now. :)
Cool thread, thanks for the info. I'm sold on those chemsours.

redbudduckfoot

Veteran
Deathstar........ mmmmmmm..........

i smokes the deathstar once, in pittsburgh, PA. said it was grown in ohio or some shit. thought it was diesel, when dude realized i knew my shit, he went of on this crazy long tangent on the DS; about his buddies that grow this shit and only pass the clone it off to heads that know their game. i really liked the smoke, a little more subdued than straight ECSD.

what do i know about the DeathStar???? i know i need it in my garden.

H

Homer J Pimpin

Fuck Pittsburgh

Fuck Pittsburgh

I can't even believe that the steelers droped Hines Ward....The all time recieving leader in many catorgories in team history.....Offered to re do his contract So he could retire as a pittsburgh steeler........Not many players like Hines come along.......That are everything thats good about the game and give their heart and soul to a team and a city.........And they're like thanks hines dont let the door hit ya on the way out......Fuck that.....................Sorry for the rant I saw pittsburgh and it sent me off....
heres some sour d at 70 ish

picture.php

picture.php

Deathstar........ mmmmmmm..........

i smokes the deathstar once, in pittsburgh, PA. said it was grown in ohio or some shit. thought it was diesel, when dude realized i knew my shit, he went of on this crazy long tangent on the DS; about his buddies that grow this shit and only pass the clone it off to heads that know their game. i really liked the smoke, a little more subdued than straight ECSD.

what do i know about the DeathStar???? i know i need it in my garden.
No doubt the Deathstar reigns from Ohio I brought her back to east coast back in the summer of '09. I've heard the story that goes along with it. You can read all about it in the February 2010 issue of HT they had an article about the Deathstar and the dudes that created it.

GrownOut

HDGC
Veteran
Looking most excellent everyone!!! Got my ECSD cuts secured for pickup this weekend. Shouldnt be much longer and I will have some East Coast Sour goodness in the garden. :D

G

guest121295

Damn, I don't know what to say, I think, like the Italian/Indian in my avatar, I'm shedding a tear..This whole page is like a pile of centerfolds.:)

Latest posts

Latest posts