What's new

ecsd...

GrownOut

HDGC
Veteran
Looking good US!!! :cool:

I will get some pics of my ECSD clones up tomorrow. Wont be too much longer before I can toss one into flower. Just waiting on the taller more vigorous one to hit the proper height in veg and in it will go. :)

Edit: Added pics..

Here is a shot of them from a few days ago. They are the ones of the left. They have already been moved into the main veg area.

picture.php

Guest02345

i just spent nearly 2 hours reading this thread and there is some straight funkyness in here. i can wait to flower mine out. i missed having her around

GrownOut

HDGC
Veteran
Well the biggest clone is around 18" already going to transplant tonight. Wont be much longer and she will be ready for flower. :)

UsualSuspect

Veteran
ECSD 45 days

ECSD 45 days

I truly appreciate the kind words everyone, hey for anyone running the ECSD for the 1st time do yourself a favor and read this thread from the beginning and you will be all set. I listen to those who know what they are talking about and thus I am very very pleased with this strain she honestly doesnt have to put on anymore weight and I would be pleased she is amazing the odor is out of control and I love it, I have to rub the hands down with %91 alchohol after touching her. She obviously has a long way to go and I am patiently waiting, I have another 15 ECSD I just threw into flowering and have a constant smile on 24/7. I would really like to thank those who willingly shared their thoughts and opinions on this topic especially, Chaco-Melting Pot-Vado to name a few.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Rocky Mtn Squid

EL CID SQUID
Veteran
4SD S1

4SD S1

A few month's ago, I was breaking up a bud of 4SD, and discovered 2 big & fat fertile seeds.

Just for the hell of it, I germed both and got two different pheno's, both of them female.....:biggrin:....with similar trait's, yet different overall plant structure's.

Here are a few pic's of the Chem Dog leaning pheno. Long internodal spacing, christmas tree like in structure, sour lemon funky terpene's.

picture.php
[/IMG]

picture.php
[/IMG]

picture.php
[/IMG]

Peace & Sour Puffs,

RMS

:smoweed:

groady-ho

as is all-too-common in my life, I succumbed to my
Veteran
hey all!!! ecsd'er for a 1st time, thx to a generous fam member..tyvm..really love rubbing her stem, very smelly..and the bud pics in this thread, no shit, i just love looking at them...i love the ecsd bud structure, i kinda get mystified looking at her!

i read this thread from beginning to end (well, skipped some parts greedily looking for the info i seek) and still have a lil' bit of problem maybe..i could use some help/advise if any of you would be so kind to kick it with me a bit here in the ecsd thread.

the bigger and med. fan leaves are showing light green and maybe a lil slow growth, compared to the hybrids next to her,or is that her nature?.. extra nitro and cal/mag have been being used..maybe too small a dose?..does she look bad? really got high hopes for her being a fav among myself..she sounds wayy too tasty and great of a high not give her the best..
here's some pics..not the greatest.. hope they will do..

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

Guest02345

heres a few of my ecsd in veg under flouros. i havent ran her in awhile but i sure am glad to have her back. she does reek in flowering...like a rabid skunk that drank a lemon flavored diesel laxative shake with horrible gas.

VAtransplant

Dryin' - longest I've ever taken our ECSD friend. Same cut I've had since late 08 I believe it was. I had another SD cut gifted to me that grew identically and flowered in the same time - entirely indistinguishable in every way short of having slightly darker calyxes. That one died during the great mite infestation of 2010. Glad my original baby made it out alive!

I won't preach the benefits of vertical cause I've certainly eff'd it up many times in my life, but the ECSD and other diesels I've tried are simply great performers. So much that I stopped the whole find the best strain gig and really just enjoy growing diesel and other stretchers.

picture.php

picture.php

groady-ho

as is all-too-common in my life, I succumbed to my
Veteran
beautiful guys. my soil sd looks great but my coco sd is being a finiky PIA!

UsualSuspect

Veteran
ECSD 60

ECSD 60

I hope the mods change this new upload photos procedure, I dont have the time or energy to resize all of my pics so sorry for lack of updates. I just needed to rant. Had 7 more photos to post but I dont have time to resize them all. I def will be letting this gal go 75-78 days really really pleased with this strain.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

UsualSuspect

Veteran
ECSD 77 days

ECSD 77 days

Thanks Philthy you have been inspiring me for over 5 years with your skills bro.

Here she goes at 77 days going to get chopped at 78 cant wait to try her out she is completely flushed with a run off of 75 ppm finishing flush. I think she was done around 70-73 days with the way I pump in CO2 (it stays at 1450 ppm) but out of respect for the this thread and the growers that passed on such thorough information on this strain and growing her thanks once again you all know who you are, I waited until 78 days. I have a about 15 ECSD running now in which I will take some at 70 does others at 75 days and the rest at 80 days,this way I will find her sweet spot within my methods, really anxious to see how it compares to the sours I normally smoke, I definetly will be back with that update.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts