melting pot that is one lovely sight
picture perfect i can taste it from here

peace

Last edited:

UsualSuspect

Veteran
Much Respect!

Much Respect!

Thanks Chaco for starting up such a well done informative thread, much respect. Kudos to all the master growers, all information is power thanks I process everything even the people who dont know what they are doing I believe the most can be learned from them. Thank You for the 65-70 day Sour Vs 78-80 Sour arguement much appreciated.

I smoke sour diesel damn near all the time, no other strain that floods the market can compare. The potency-the flavor-the high all have made Sour Diesel the #1 strain on the East Coast, and just as there are Crackheads we have Sour Heads people who will only smoke Sour Diesel, not OG not Bubba no urkle not even Pif Haze they will only smoke the Sour that is how serious the craze is for this strain.

Really honored to be putting her down for the 1st time and I can say I am really really impressed, I read the entire thread (took me a week) and I know I have the info I need to rock and roll. I started my ECSD gal way before I read the thread so I had no Idea the girth on this gal but to say I am impressed is an understatement.

In Veg

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

G

guest121295

This is my latest ECSD setup.She's backed into a 4x5 space with 2 verts from one side and another 600 overhead.Theres a couple of 250's up there now but not for long.This one is 14 days in and has about 3ft of ceiling left.I need to remember to spray her down with floramite tonight.I hit it with Spinosad 2 days back and she looks great.I have a few thrips hiding in my garden but no mites.Using the Spinosad and Floramite has kept the mites out for quite some time.I use the spinosad, wait 3 days then use Floramite, so far so good....
picture.php

GrownOut

HDGC
Veteran
ChemSour Clone:

picture.php

She is heavy on the sour side. The house reaks of sour d. I just ordered a new bigger carbon filter for the room.

Scottish Research

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey Chaco,

My ECSD is starting to get its stink on in veg. I hope to have it in flower in 2-3 weeks. It's finally really starting to grow under the T5. It was in the dark for about 5 days. Burned some fan leaves the first night under a CFL, so that slowed it down. But it has recovered now and is making a go of it. I'll post some new pics next week.

R.Fortune

SuperSizeMe

A foot without a sock...
Veteran
Fellas, I apologize about the delay...my girl came down

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Some new girls from a couple weeks back

picture.php

Well done all

Peace,
SSM

GrownOut

HDGC
Veteran
Here are some pics of the ChemSour buds on the drying rack. That is only a couple smaller branches worth. Ton more to go. lol :tiphat:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

TacomaComa

ICMag Donor
Veteran
^ love me some chemsour!

here is some aj sour x yumbolt at 24 days. smells like sour kushy lemons :biggrin:

picture.php