What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ecsd...

empire94

ECSD around day 45, looking like this is gonna be some tasty water hash and rosin.

Attachments

• 20231110_165230.jpg
    20231110_165230.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 100

johnnyla

Veteran
A victim of LED lights ?

I still have one of their bulbs.

But I prefer the Metal Halide spectrum most of the time.

There's got to be some HPS manufacturers left, like Philips.
What is it about led? I never got on the bandwagon. I don’t like the resin production under led.

empire94

Ended up harvesting at 10 weeks cus its pretty much all being frozen for hash, but did save a couple branches to dry. My best run of her yet but still much to improve upon. Got about 5k fresh frozen sitting in my freezer waiting for a cold day to wash, just opening the freezer smells like heaven, can't wait for this hash
Screenshot_20231206-120249_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20231206-120237_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20231206-120449_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20231206-120345_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20231206-120351_Gallery.jpg

Bigcrawdaddy2.0

The Baphomet

Veteran
I noticed some variegation in your photos .. maybe I'm wrong but I don't remember seeing that in the ECSD clone when I ran it hard .. The cut we run now shows it and it's known as the hunter mountain . I believe the hunter is the original cut that I had when sour first hit NYC

Bigcrawdaddy2.0

I noticed some variegation in your photos .. maybe I'm wrong but I don't remember seeing that in the ECSD clone when I ran it hard .. The cut we run now shows it and it's known as the hunter mountain . I believe the hunter is the original cut that I had when sour first hit NYC

Yeah, it’s really hard to say which cut it is, there were so many bag seeds of sour, ibl seeds, even people making their own reversal seeds. All I know is it was sold to me as ECSD, it’s supposed to have huge yields, be done in 12 weeks, and has a super sour funk taste. It’s definitely some sour cut though.

Bigcrawdaddy2.0

Interesting, sour I remember had those peach colored and salmon colored hairs. Hard to say which one is the real cut, I’m about five hours from New York city, and all the sour I used to get looks more like what Jcue has. Your cut definitely looks like an old one, perhaps along the lines of the old AJ, from the looks of it. Does it still have that diesel fuel taste?

Latest posts

Latest posts