What's new

ecsd...

So as i've been saying in here, I just finished my second round with this cut. Yesterday I finally broke into the first jar. I think this has been my best grow yet of any strain. I love this cut. The taste and high are killer, the odor is unmatched and any bud will jam up your scissors and once dry, still stick to the palm of your hand.
I'm super proud of how this came out. Thanks for starting this thread Chaco, Being able to read all this info on the cut really gave me a headstart on what is usually months of guess work. When I try to imagine the most classic definition of what weed should be, its ECSD all the way! Keep up the great work everyone!

picture.php

picture.php
Like a boss

acespicoli

Sour Diesel IBL AKA ECSDReservoir Seeds75
Sour Diesel IBL 2020Reservoir Seeds75
NYC DieselSoma Seeds77
Super Silver Sour Diesel HazeReservoir Seeds80
1694706759597.png

Picture by ChemDG 2006

Sour Diesel BX 1.5:
Sour Diesel Clone X Sour Diesel / Soma's NYC Diesel. The flowertime will average 65-70 days, those of you who have the itch to grow sativa-doms in hydro will cut this time by 15%.

Item description: Sour Diesel BX 2.5
The second Sour Diesel backcross. The males used (seven) insure diversity in the BX,they were chosen for their traits that best resembled their Sour Diesel Clone Mother. Sour Diesel rightly deserves its' Premiere Reputation as some of the World's Finest herb, grow it yourself and see why!
Flowering: 80 days; Yield: 800+ grams per KW.

Sour Diesel v 3 (ECSD v3):
One more step in bringing you the perfect East Coast Sour Diesel mom for your garden. The best and most stable line yet.

What do we know about the unknown/legendary Sour Diesel?​

breeder: Weasel aka Klopps
1694707511136.png

AJ SOUR

BigDoob

Do you mean like kerosene or gasoline smell? I've never smelled sour diesel that had a kerosene aroma. A lot of people call piney thing in the OG Kush "gas" too! It has the nostril stinging that makes your nose crinkle that I associate with sulfur compounds.

BigDoob

I guess I mean more of a sharp sourness to it? vs herbal stanky feet smell?
Yes sharp and neither herbal nor footy for sure. No cheese or anything. The sharp note for me is a sulfurous sinus sting mixed with a grapefruit peel, not the sweet fruit, but the bitter peel.

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yes sharp and neither herbal nor footy for sure. No cheese or anything. The sharp note for me is a sulfurous sinus sting mixed with a grapefruit peel, not the sweet fruit, but the bitter peel.
Grapefruit peel in ECSD really

Crazy the Terps people say they find in Diesel these days , never EVER heard those a decade plus ago and now what people call Diesel is a joke

LG/

Grapefruit peel in ECSD really

Crazy the Terps people say they find in Diesel these days , never EVER heard those a decade plus ago and now what people call Diesel is a joke
Grapefruit is a typical NYCD terp, from Somas line if I recall.
Yes the Diesel name gets so misconstrued.

In my mind, ecsd/SD is one thing, and Somas NYCD is a separate thing. Blue city diesel uses nycd, I ran locomotion (bcd cross) and it was fire. Anecdotally.

Other than that, it just gets confusing to me.
especially specific ecsd/sd cuts... Weisel, Chaco cut, Albany, others, idk.... I've read through most of the threads on diesel I can find, but haven't really got a clear answer on how all these relate to each other.

Also, I look forward to running the North London Loud. Got great germ rates on everything, freebies too, went strait from the post to water in a cup and now in soil.

Can we put together a list of the different diesels/cuts to try to clarify things? I would appreciate that alot.
As I said, all I think I know is NYCD from Soma is completely different from ecsd.

Latest posts

Latest posts