What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ecsd...

absolutely amazing everyone :)

has anybody tried growing her outdoors up north? in at 44N, just above new york... wondering how she'd fair up here.

G

guest121295

Right now @ about 42 degrees N she's looking to finish in a couple days, so I'd say halloween would be a good rough finish date.My friends took a bunch of rooted cuts from me of Sour Larry, chem D and ecsd, they all could have gone to halloween, they took some D mid-Oct in case of bad weather and rot.I gave them the cuts rooted and growing about 12" tall on the solstice and they put them out immediately in the declining light.They don't really have any growrooms to speak of so the plants had no real veg timein May and June which would have grown them much larger than the 3' plants that came out.They also are not growers by any means and it was straight FFOF soil and water all summer.Although small the patch of cuts is gorgeous, all those cuts grown outdoors are really some top shelf dope!!:)

silverhazefiend

"Aint no love in the heart of the city"
Veteran
I seeded all of them with 3 nevilles haze males, I reckon throw in a backcross to the originals and I could have some big giant chemmy, dieselish spears.All the haze shape, vigor and pest(mite) resistance, plus if the world comes to a halt, I'll have some seeds to save the growers!! I seeded one big chem D almost completely, it really slowed her down but about a week later she's bangin' out buds like mad.Can't wait to finish up some sour, 40 days to go more or less...so Dec 10-15, a perfect X-mas!!

:tiphat: ..If u can get me my NYC piff taste + chem or diesel in one plant ..U will be the man..although ur the man now..so u would be the man x2..lol

KarmasWheele

Veteran
chaco I will concur that my experience with Alpha Diesel was good as well.......Out of 2 packs we found 3 females that were kept around for at least a year........Sour Diesel is now in seed form due to Rez's inbreeding her over the last few years and all reports show that hes been successfull in improving yeilds and structure while retaining all the traits that made ecsd famous....I am deff.going to give his sour diesel seeds a go when they are released..........

picture.php

G

guest121295

Stoked!! Looks great...I'm on the Beta list for that one..I hope to find at least 1 pack in my possesion!! I'm not stayin' up late for it though....

KarmasWheele

Veteran
chaco Ill get the pack for ya I plan on staying up for it.........but if your on beta then I think that means you wont have to stay up they got it reserved for you.......let me know if I can help....

G

guest121295

Nice work Sub, that's the shit right there, that baby came a long way from the day 14 pic you put up awhile ago!!! Great work keep it coming, I'd love to see the finish, man she looks smokin'!!

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks guys...must spread rep for both of ya...got some of those ecsdabneys flowering...ended up w one 'b', two 'a's and two backcross females...all 5 are in late teens early twenties...we will see if the ecsd flavor comes thru in any of these instead of just the high!

Dr.Young

K+ vibes
Veteran
Not ECSD, but I hope its sativa as it can get from my LSD Lifesaver x NYCD. I've always been told I would love ECSD. I took a clone off this plant, and none of the others. It appears to have far more frost than the others already. I know its a bad pic, but can anyone guess how far into flower it is?
picture.php

mrheadie

looking good guys! had a buddy put out a ecsd clone in june, and pulled her halloween, just link chaco mentioned. a couple more weeks would of done her justice, but he's was worried about the cold humid mornings and rot. i got 2 ecsd clones in my box right now 43 days in. i also have 8 biesel's, and if you east coast guys havnt had the oppertunity to try her,,,,,,, FIND HER!!! it's ecsd x b3. b3 is a strain i believe originated in buffalo ny. i dont know the genetics on the b3, but a friend who went to college in buf, says that b3 was the best of the best when she was in school there. i just pulled my sample clone last week, and i'll agree with my girl,,, best of the best! i may never run anything other than ecsd and beisel ever again. she runs just link ecsd and finshes at the same time. she has that punget skunk fuel smell with a sweet fruit fuel taste. she stanks just link her cousin, so you gotta be careful. another winner from the chem line for sure

G

guest121295

My ecsd' are starting to fire at day 50, the vert side of the garden is throwing some nice chunks.It's the next 2 weeks that make the difference, they either explode or they don't, I know I'm focusing quite a bit of energy into making them pop!!
picture.php
picture.php

mrheadie

chaco, anything special you concentrate on to make them explode in the 2 weeks after day 50? mine are a week behind yours (43 days) and just starting to swell a little. i run the whols ff line, both liquid and dry. any suggestions for a good ratio for "explosion"!

E

emerald city

i kinda thrashed her this time around...but i squeezed a nug and it almost gagged me! been hittin a lil early sample i took at day 66...rank as hell...almost done...another 6-10 days...
picture.php

picture.php
Exellent representation of the ECSD...Looks exactly like my girls up here in the hills of Maine......I can smell em from here:blowbubbles:

G

guest121295

MRHEADIE all I do is hope for the best and keep the koolbloom flowin', or if I'm organic I hit it with sea weed and bone meal in a tea,I think the plant does most of the work itself but we add what we can.I do know that the critical days seem to be between day 53 and day 78, that's when it all comes together, the stench, the load, the strength the whole diesel show.:)