picture.php

and 1 at 28 days startn to reek
picture.php

:tiphat:

stay safe
:smokey:

G

guest121295

Nice work Toasted!! She's gonna be a beauty, but man does she throw a smell outdoors!! Damn don't I know that, inside you have some control but that baby's chucking a stench whichever way the wind blows!!Awesome.:)

G

guest121295

Jeez, that's downright loaded up for 28 days , did you lose your calendar or something?...Shit mine hardly have a flower compared to that at day 28, either way they look mean and green...before you know it the whole yard is going to reek, STRONGLY!!!:)25 days to go for me, I was tying off some buds and a seed fell off right into my hand, dark and striped. The intentional seeding def slowed down the growth but I reckon if my friends find seeds from this in their jars, they may well grow them in their gardens next year.:)

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
my favorite smoke by far! have i mentioned that? ha..took her down day 79..these nugs have been hangin for 7 or 8 days i think...maybe not even that much...she sure is nice...im actually surprised as i had some issues this go around...but she knew she had my full attn and top priority..i think she appreciated it! ha..i had some pollen i was gifted by a friend...some very special sativa..it was kinda old and most of it was dried up...but ive found 6 seeds in the two branches i hit some buds....maybe find a random one or three in the surrounding we will see....

picture.php

picture.php

G

guest121295

Real nice!! Sometimes when you really pay attention to plants and focus that invisible energy, they respond!!Never doubt that...ever.:) Hope I can take some decent pics tonight, day 55 is when the show really starts, at least I keep telling myself that.

TacomaComa

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Real nice!! Sometimes when you really pay attention to plants and focus that invisible energy, they respond!!Never doubt that...ever.:) Hope I can take some decent pics tonight, day 55 is when the show really starts, at least I keep telling myself that.

I totally understand what your saying. I swear to god that ecsd responds to me when i enter the room. After a good spliff and some good tunes i think all my plants feel my positive energy. I devote some much time and effort into making them happy how could they not :D

The Baphomet

Veteran
CHACO and TC , You guys ever read the secret life of plants or any stuff by Cleve Baxter? IF not I suggest you check it out, awesome stuff

I definitely agree that all the magic happens in the last 4 weeks with the sour , especially the smell and weight . I have to go in every two days to tie up the massive tops that are flopping all over the place .
Hers is some organic shots . These plants are in promix with worm castings and dolomite lime and are feed earth juice and High Brix. Really liking the high brix it definitely adds weight to the buds.
left to right - organic sour , organic sour , sour Im smoking right now as I type and the most important piece of equipment we own ,NEW scrubbers a must for growing any Chems ! We try to change them every 6 months .

Attachments

• Organic sour21.jpg
    Organic sour21.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 34
  • Organic sour31.jpg
    Organic sour31.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 35
  • Organic sour1.jpg
    Organic sour1.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 35
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 35

MacHush

secret life of plants is a very good book :)

ECSD... where are you baby? so hard to find good cuts on the east coast....

The Baphomet

Veteran
MacHush , you have to check out the stuff by Cleve Baxter it's really cool . He has some vids on the web and has a few books .

mrheadie

thanks for the response chaco. everything is looking good and im really anticipating the "boom" here shortly. the first run i did was only 2 scraggly clones in the heat of the summer, so i couldnt really get a good idea of her tendecies. i cant wait til christmas. gonna be a merry one for my friends and me for sure!
was out doing some yard work and i got a good wiff of deisel and skunk1 yesterday!! time to get new filter. only been 5 months, wtf. i got a guy who can get me mountian air filters and he say's they're rated for a 3 year lifetime. quite a bit more than the can filters i've been running, but i'm a little sceptical on a 3 year life span if it basically using the same carbon/coal as the other filters. anyone using these filters that can give a good review?

G

guest121295

I started using PRO filters because when you're running diesel you should change filters every 6 months to be safe.The PRO filters open up and you can replace the carbon for like $35 or so.The new 50lb'er I'm running is working pretty well.It was expensive, I think $299 at the shop but it's working now and the replaceable carbon is great. Yeah if you run the ecsd in the heat of the summer and things become too hot, she'll just end up "regular", good "regular" but not optimum for sure...

Burt

Veteran
just tossed 2 of my IBL's into flower last weekend
new growth is looking killer-will post soon-she was root bound in the cup
11 weeks and counting!

mrheadie

I started using PRO filters because when you're running diesel you should change filters every 6 months to be safe.The PRO filters open up and you can replace the carbon for like $35 or so.The new 50lb'er I'm running is working pretty well.It was expensive, I think $299 at the shop but it's working now and the replaceable carbon is great. Yeah if you run the ecsd in the heat of the summer and things become too hot, she'll just end up "regular", good "regular" but not optimum for sure...
learning quickly with chaging th filters within 5-6 months with this girl is a must. never had to worry with the fruity and hazey strains. got the sk1, biesel, and ecsd and you can smell it within 10' of my exhaust!!! filter is coming today hopefully. i'm going to try these mauntian air, as my buddy says they're the chit. i also have a scrubber that has a refill on it, but i had a real hard time fiding replacement carbon at a reasonable price. finally got ahold of the place i got it from and they're sending me some replacement carbon. i'm thinking with the scrubber in the box, and the filter on the exhaust, i should be good... i hope i'll be good! also, does anyone put ona gel in their exhaust? heard that these are a good neutralizer, but you have to replace them every few weeks. thanks again chaco and others for your input on this thread.

The Baphomet

Veteran
Ona gel is good , try to exhaust up high like through the roof is best . Make sure you're running negative pressure in the rooms and use the biggest scrubber you can get , We use three can 150s and high output fans .Some strains smell but anything with chem in it REEKS ! IT is also a good idea to have a second type of air cleaner like a in line ionizer for when the humidity is high and your scrubbers stop working.