What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ecsd...

G

guest121295

Here we go again, it's ecsd season!! This tray has 9 ecsd and some chemdd's all flowered at 6".Day 15 today, can't wait for that x-mas deez...
picture.php

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
nice chaco! will take some snaps of mine...3 or 4 weeks in...gave her a serious haircut...she still fell over before i got her tied up! haha...3 more in veg...sick of chem...cant wait for ecsd!!!!!!!!!!!!!! woohoo:)...."must spread rep...."

silverhazefiend

"Aint no love in the heart of the city"
Veteran
I need some ecsd...i have other "diesels" but not ecsd...does anyone kno how good rez alpha diesel is? i want a diesel that is under 70 days is that even possible?

G

guest121295

I had a great expeience with Rez' Alpha Deez. The plants smelled wonderfull and there were some very high yielding phenos. I would grow her again, she def had the full diesel reek, I had some big odor issues when I ran her...I found out that scrubbers don't last forever.:)

The Baphomet

Veteran
Getting some big sours ready for flower in three weeks . Gotta Change those scrubbers every 6 months .

Attachments

• bgs1.jpg
    bgs1.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 27
G

Guest3498

Baphomet, chaco, subrob, and toasted... sweet girls all around. Can't wait to see em all respectfully finish...

rasputin

The Mad Monk
Veteran
Chaco, I'm having visions of a jungle of ECSD on that tray.

edit: sorta like that jungle of Baphomet's! 3 more weeks of vegging them out... damn! must have some high ceilings.

G

guest121295

Pulled the plants from the tray yesterday and brought them to the "floramite zone".We don't miss a cell over here!!Needless to say the plants are moving out for day 21.Gotta love it when ecsd is on the way!~!!
picture.php

G

guest121295

Here's a pic with the overhead lamp off, I'm so busy when the lamps about to go out I flake...Mostly ecsd 8, Melting pots CC at least 3, chemdd 3, Larry 2 oh and 3 chem d.I just had to put the pic up so I could look back on X-mas day...Still can't believe the growth of all these plants, I spent a good many hours individually spraying each plant with floramite, they look great today.Cold Christmas ECSD!!!
picture.php

G

guest121295

The above garden is cranking, I don't have any pics of it but the plants stopped stretching at about 42" and they're around day 40 something.Seeding a few branches on all the cuts slowed up the growth a bit but it's back budding up.Have some fresh cuts just floramite dipped and ready to go.If anybody has any diesels coming in put 'em up!!!
picture.php

G

guest121295

Here's one of the cuts I put into a beercup of coco last week, ready to hit a 3gal container....
picture.php

G

guest121295

I seeded all of them with 3 nevilles haze males, I reckon throw in a backcross to the originals and I could have some big giant chemmy, dieselish spears.All the haze shape, vigor and pest(mite) resistance, plus if the world comes to a halt, I'll have some seeds to save the growers!! I seeded one big chem D almost completely, it really slowed her down but about a week later she's bangin' out buds like mad.Can't wait to finish up some sour, 40 days to go more or less...so Dec 10-15, a perfect X-mas!!

G

guest121295

Hi everyone, my name is Chaco and I'm a weedoholic, my strains of choice are ecsd and chem d and any hazy creature that's been tainted by skunk....Really though after all these years I still love growing dope, one side I have for running the best cuts I know and the other is for running any and everything mostly however, juicy haze crosses, preferably on the large side.I wake up around 1 am for my reg security round and I'm thinking "how am I gonna use that new tray and cooltube I get today?" It's just constant, I believe I am a victim of a symbiotic relationship with a plant and the plant is the boss!!!:)