What's new

ECSD x SFV OG bx1

Just amazing stuff in this thread....thanks MP for keeping the quality up...way up :abduct:..

I have both parents (or close) from this cross....but not this gem....thanks for feeding my seed habit...

My SDibl at 77 days....dryn' now

Almost forgot.. my sfvxbs cross.... very sfv dominant...54 days in this pic... hope ya dont mind me sharing....finally figured out this pic upload thing :)

edit: 420th post.....oh yea.....im packing a tube right now !

sweet-emotion

Veteran
LOVE IT! Keep em' coming Rad...

Here are a few nugshots.
picture.php

picture.php

insane pics man!!! :jump:

G

guest121295

Here's one of my latest CC's (ecsd XSFVOGBX1).This one leans to the ecsd side, smells like sour diesel oranges.
picture.php

G

guest121295

This is another one of mine, pic taken about 2 weeks ago.Now she's simply glowing with the frost...
picture.php

G

guest121295

Yessah!:)She/they're awesome! plus, for some reason every bug avoids them, PM included.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Okay... F.U.C.K.I.T.

These are coming out of the vault...the drool factor is too intense...

dank.Frank

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
^^heard that....love the one liner Melty..and budshot....straight to the point........my kinda cat

D

DJXXPLATINUM

SO CRAZY I FOUND THIS ONE...I AM ON DAY 58 WITH 2 ECSD X SFV OG BX1....BY THE WAY THANKS MP...DJ

I

IE2KS_KUSH

I had 10 beans...got 2 females..each unique..both bomb fire ass shit! Best plants I have ever grown...can't wait to see what I got in my seeds. Thank you to all responsible

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hoI5TaY2WUo

DJ, love to see some shots of them...58 days, they should be pretty greasy...is that Diesel cut still kicking up there?

Get to cracking Frank, Mike...love to see what you guys will do with em'...

IE2KS...glad you enjoyed! Did you incross em? Awesome if you did, shame on me for not!

Exclusive...everything is amazing, Bro. I'm glad the C.C. can be a part of it:)

I

IE2KS_KUSH

Fo shizzle my nizzle CC males. Also chucked some at a PPP...but fack! I got a little over a hundred from one and a few dozen from the other...and still counting as I come across them..cannot fucking wait to go through them and isolate some gals to make clone factories and fill that mothafuckin' flower room up with some CC goodness. And I love it mang!

G

guest121295

This is my last and best one ever, out of at least 8 or 9 females I've had.Day 65 or so right before my other camera broke.I'm smoking her now, delicious in every way...
picture.php