What's new

ECSD x SFV OG bx1

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Reskator, you have her looking amazing in that picture! Very tight flowers and a great job flushing, she should smoke real good for you. Rad seems to have found a winner over there, I'm glad for you and whoever else is getting the chance to enjoy her. :)

Biatchzxz

Where am I?
Veteran
This is one of the greats for sure.. matter fact.. I actually randomly found 2 beans of this that ive aquired from someone a while back.. Its something ive wanted for a while and saved em. anyway .. They have just sprouted and broke the service pics to come in a day or 2.. Gotta love anything Melty had his hands on bottom line.

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I hope ya find a winner:)

Breakfast of Champions.
picture.php

rasputin

The Mad Monk
Veteran
CC mom kicking it in veg. I was feeding her a little lightly and she let me know. A cal/mag whore but other than that she's cool with me. Has a really interesting blend of the parents so far in veg. Looking forward to seeing the buds from her.
picture.php

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
:) Bring on that funk, Rasp. I'm bout to drag a few under the big lights myself, it's been too long.

G

guest121295

I guess you can't have everything, I lost mine awhile back, I threw the mom into flower without thinking...There's a huge mix of sour and SFV in this line, my favorites...I havn't ever smoked SFVOG to my knowledge but I've grown enough BX's and hybrids to have some idea.One of my Lucifers leans towards the SFV, you have that orange/citrus twang in it.Rasputin did you hit the sour with the Lucy pollen? Did I ask that already?? Damned hash...:)

radvancan

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Heya friends :wave:
I made ​​a new selection of last beans and again I found very interesting phen.
She was just acting on females and two males. I used the male pollen to the Sour Diesel Ibl (riri cut)
Here some shots of the new Coastal Collision.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

H

Homer J Pimpin

nice plant rad,you can see the sour shinin'through with a touch of kush......
that your baby MP? she's a beauty man.......

radvancan

ICMag Donor
Veteran
nice plant rad,you can see the sour shinin'through with a touch of kush......
that your baby MP? she's a beauty man.......

Thank´s mate.
Looks like an interesting cross. Sour Diesel and joined Coastal Collision attracted me.

I have some new pic´s...

new Coastal Collision
picture.php

new Coastal Collision
picture.php

Coastal Collision
picture.php

Sour Diesel IBL ( Riri cut )
(Seedling SD x ECSD/SFV OG Kush Bx1)

picture.php