MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
BumP! Here's my C.C. keeper:) 66 days
picture.php

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Awesome job Rad...that is similar to my keeper, how is the smell on yours? Glad to see that you still enjoying flowering her out!

Spicoli

Client of Wu-Tang Financial. You need to diversify
Veteran
Ya you wont regret poppin those beans. Definatly some great ganja. Great work again MP

G

guest121295

Soaked 15 of these today, half are going outdoors.I know in advance that every female will be 1st rate, outdoors , if the weather is nice here in the east they should be stunning.One of my all time best seeds popped.
picture.php

sweet-emotion

Veteran
holy shit!!! these are truly pretty ladies!! fantastic job you all...........I wonder if the DNA's "Sour Kush" seeds I've just bought will look like this...I think it's the "same" cross....as I live in Argentina is impossible to get any of these fantastic clones...

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
looking real pretty in here....definately SFV dominant she looks almost dead on to what i get from my SFV clone....nice work yall! lets see some dried pics and smoke reports..

radvancan

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Awesome job Rad...that is similar to my keeper, how is the smell on yours? Glad to see that you still enjoying flowering her out!

Hey dude :wave:
The aroma is intense since the mid-bloom.
Is sweet-sour fruit flavored.
The smoke is light and high comes quickly, is quite strong. :jump:
Electrifying effect with a heavy body and mind.

:snap out of it::snap out of it::snap out of it:

Very good cross, I look forward to put more beans to germinate. :dance013:

picture.php

picture.php