What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

EatShitake Presents: The Sexer

oaktree

Sounds like a success to me! sorry to hear about the drama and little set back, Looking forward to seeing some dried nug shots of the DG and VH. Will be patiently waiting for part deux!

E

EatShitake

NZjay said:
you made me drool on my keyboard damn you!!!!
:rasta: :rasta: :rasta:
Hey, mate, just trying to return the favor! Checking out your last run has inspired me to step my game up a notch or so, so I'm happy to report any little successe I have.:D

Hey oaktree, I'll have some nug shots this weekend! The tester stash is going fast, but I'm holding on to a couple nugz for posterity, or at least to snap a few pics and see how an extended cure treats them.

E

EatShitake

Jeez! Sorry folks- been in my hidey-hole for a week. Seems I cought the croup or something...been hacking up my lungs for damn near a week. Ain't had a chance to toke since the UFC fight last weekend...prolly be several more days :badday: Luckily I'm just a recreational smoker-and a lightweight at that-but I sure do appreciate a tasty nug! :rasta:

Well, I couldn't close out part one of this episode without at least a couple nug shots. I snapped quite a few DG shots, and just like some of us around here have battery problems, well, mine died out just as I started on the VH. So here goes----the first few are DreamGoddess, and the last one is a VenomHead.

Well I hope everyone is healthy and happy! Thanks for checking out my first thread here, and The next one will be even better!

:joint: :joint: :joint:

Blunt_69

the keeper of the creeper
Veteran
looks like it finished up in style.. Im off to puff a fatty now after looking at those.lol

peace man

blunt69

N

NZjay

do i see Purple in that bud Shitake?...
looks great.. i bet shes tastes great too :)

Latest posts

Latest posts