What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Eastbay's 2016 NorCal Medical clone run backyard grow, 65gal smart pots

EastBayGrower

Veteran
no i had acouple of my bigger Catpiss colas start to mold so i started chopping on the 14th, got 3/4 of the cookie frost in and 1/2 of the catpiss, gonna grab another load now, should ave everything wrapped up at this location by halloween ... chopping every two days or so

god i cant wait to get my own property and go BIG, 2017 is the YEAR! got all my ducks in a row,, credit, fiancees, and now its time to really EXPAND and start to grow in 5 yard mounds FTW

its funny the only real problem i see this year (other than using too small of pots) is i should have planted more Cookie Frost, this clone is such a winner... mold resistant, dense cookie bats 24-36'' nugs of straight cookie goodness... and its a breeze to trim easy 3+ pounds a day

got 2 5x5 tents filled up atm, went with dry trimming this year, so only big leafing then hanging for 5 day, then bucked and into the paper bags for a few dats until stored in a turkey bag in a 5 gallon gamma sealed bucket...

the finish line is in sight...
o and a quic note on the storm, it seems like Sunday was insane, came over monday morning and found cages almost toppling over with plants and all, all nugs are falling over themselves, no broken branches, I'm VERY happy with how the support sytem works

ps: sorry for lack of pics i have to email them to myself and its very time consuming. i still have all the harvest pics, storm pics. ect..

EastBayGrower

Veteran
Nice man. Just chop down some sour sunset. Yeah, it's nothing to write home about. Very bland, and a average high. Nice yield, but not worth it.

OP

100% agree, will not be runnign this one again anytime soon, very bland average outdoor bud imo, nothing special, plant i got was sour d dominant and yielded well but was fluffy (should have let it go longer), kinda a strawberry smell but nothing special, they say its Sour D x Sunset Sherbet, but i see ZERO sherb in it at all... maybe the fruity smell but it grows like a Sour D x,

EastBayGrower

Veteran
killer plants! that yard looks big enough for 24 600's next year, no? beautiful grow!

hahaha i wish.. not my yard, just a temporary grow here, didn't want to blow the whole neighborhood up, its in a upper class neighborhood in a city with a cultivation ban, next step is waiting till elections and then buy some property for next year :) THAT yard will definitely have room for 24 600s...

thanks for following along all year folks, i appreciate it, will have some dry nug shots up soon

cant wait to give these Cookie Frost ladies some LARGE pots (300+) and see how big they can get.. got a good feeling she wont top out like some clones ive run that only top out around 5ps, she just keeps stretching and stacking buds... love this CLONE!!

made some good crosses this year as well.. started with a Indiana Bubblegum x Bear OG Male that was super stinky sweet and hit my cookie frost, dosidos, stink bomb, royal truth, ect.. looking for a bubblegum cookies in seed form..

EastBayGrower

Veteran
a final post for this thread, i got to thank overgrow and now icmag for giving me the knowledge to grow outdoors (or grow at all), i got turned on by these canna forums and since i was a day-dreaming freshmen in high school i always knew i wanted to grow cannabis and am blessed to actually be able to do so in the full sun of california...

unfortunately these rights are being slowly eroded for money.. please fight to keep home growing a right in you area :)

and with that parting message.. here's a cookie frost nugshot untrimmed... tested at 27%+, not bad for once a week watering huh :dance013:

royal truth tested at 23%+

EastBayGrower

Veteran
royal truth and sour sunset rosin

Catpiss OG, i've really changed my opinion on this strain as it's cured, GREAT SMELL on her, this is the catpiss dom pheno

Nice looking grow. Good job!

Im in cali 510 area myself. Cookie Frost? Haven't seen it around yet looks good. Did a few Cookie Glue clones outdoors last season myself none made over 24ozs put out first june though. Haven't figured out pic posting yet but i'll try.

Stonehedge

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 18

Hemphrey Bogart

Veteran
Siiick, eastbay!! That Royal Truth looks very nice.

So, what's up for this year? You get your acreage yet? What strains you running?

HB

EastBayGrower

Veteran
Thanks guys, yeah I'm working on getting all the financing sorted out for a new place, and got two properties I want to pursue, both over 7 acres with a nice 2-3 bedroom house... gotta get the loan approved first though... ill know in the next day or so, then with a 30 day closing it's gonna be cutting it close to June 1st..

Starting to pop some black lime reserve seeds and crosses from baked Beanz, got a bunch of long Valley royal Kush crosses to try out, crossed to sfv OG, forum gsc, royal truth, cookie frost, white, blue zkittlez, ect.

If everything falls threw with the property I might run the same spot as this thread but we'll see... stay tuned..

Can't wait to give some cookie frost clones a large 600 gallon pot, it's gonna open ALOT of eyes, good sativa blue dream vigor with purple cookie nugs

EastBayGrower

Veteran
3 more weeks and i should be in my new property in the mountains! I'm so excited...

the plan is atleast x30 300 gallon fabric pots with mostly COOKIE FROST, andsome Baked beanz BLR with some of my recent royal kush crosses also...

I'm way more active on IG eastbaygrower, not sure if ill do an icmag thread, would love to get the knowledge of the great growers here but most are banned... sad..

Bear Jew

3 more weeks and i should be in my new property in the mountains! I'm so excited...

the plan is atleast x30 300 gallon fabric pots with mostly COOKIE FROST, andsome Baked beanz BLR with some of my recent royal kush crosses also...

I'm way more active on IG eastbaygrower, not sure if ill do an icmag thread, would love to get the knowledge of the great growers here but most are banned... sad..
saw that on insta ,

yeah banned or left .......too many kiddies round playing with computers next to there beds with boxes of tissues .