What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Eastbay's 2016 NorCal Medical clone run backyard grow, 65gal smart pots

EastBayGrower

Veteran
Sour Sunset (Sour D x Sunset Sherbet)

Sour Sunset (Sour D x Sunset Sherbet)

Chopped yesterday, a bit early but she was root bound in a 30 gal and i didnt expect much, shes typical outdoor bud imo, nothing special, light smell, good for backyard growers who need to keep the smell down.. not my cup of tea though

good yielder though, HUGE buds for a 30gal, well over a P imo will edit once dry.. that was impressive..

EastBayGrower

Veteran
Cookie Frost coming into her own...

Cookie Frost coming into her own...

god i love this clone, sativa cookie bats that are REEKING up the block!

Backyard smells like super skunky blueberry muffins, its really some next level stink, SUPER INTENSE, cant help but get a little nervous, will be VERY glad when this is all wrapped up...

20sackzack

Those cookies look just as ridiculously good as they did last year. Maybe even better

Man I should have listened to you at the beginning of the season about that fire og from dark heart. Wasted my biggest pot on it too.. I know it was partly my fault in not giving it all the love it apparently needs, but every other strain I ran did better

Good luck finishing out strong! Great work

Just looked thru your thread. Great outdoor grow man! I love what the sun can do!!! Be careful with those ladies I live around the same are and theres a couple big storms coming thru. Good luck!!

EastBayGrower

Veteran
Just looked thru your thread. Great outdoor grow man! I love what the sun can do!!! Be careful with those ladies I live around the same are and theres a couple big storms coming thru. Good luck!!

im only seeing one light storm coming through starting Friday with a 1/4 inch, then occasional showers till monday morning then ample sunshine, ill start cutting tomorrow...

shit imagine if i had a crop in North Carolina, it would be gone along with the house too/.// stay safe folks...

people in cali fear an inch of rain... its funny, im more worried about the 40mph gusts and heavy colas

It's not that bad out in the east bay.. right now its warm and sunny for at least the next week :)

Awesome looking plants man!
Even my 2, 5 gallon plant grow made my neighborhood smell so I can't even imagine what you're going through right now lol

Oliver Pantsoff

Veteran
Nice man. Just chop down some sour sunset. Yeah, it's nothing to write home about. Very bland, and a average high. Nice yield, but not worth it.

OP

Latest posts

Latest posts