What's new

East Coast Purple Diesel

silverhazefiend

"Aint no love in the heart of the city"
Veteran
Smoke report hemp..how does it smell and taste(this has been my question from page 3 lol) ..Yield is great but my personal stash it doesnt matter..only thing that matters is taste and smell..

laughingmoon

hemp, those nugs pretty rockhard? They look like they'd be. Also, why only 3 stars on this thread, I had to bump it up to 4 with my 5.

edit: what he said /\

hempluvr

plant pimp
Veteran
Smoke report hemp..how does it smell and taste(this has been my question from page 3 lol) ..Yield is great but my personal stash it doesnt matter..only thing that matters is taste and smell..

silverhazefiend,good to see your still lurking. No smoke report yet as both of these are still filling in nicely! I sure shall know in a couple weeks. I may even take a small nugger off tonight just to sample this next weekend. Thanks for the kind words,stay safe and keep it Green!

hemp, those nugs pretty rockhard? They look like they'd be. Also, why only 3 stars on this thread, I had to bump it up to 4 with my 5.

edit: what he said /\

Thanks for the bump laughingmoon! Nugs are getting solid as they fill in. I`m gonna have to take some more pics tonight. Especially since her flush began this past weekend. Time to turn the temps down and flush hard for the next week to 10 days. Hopefully some deep,dark purple comes out! Thanks for the kind words stay safe and keep it Green!

hempluvr

plant pimp
Veteran
your purple d looks the exact same as mine i am in colorado how many days do you let it go?

Not sure yet this is my 1st time running her. Plus this is from seed. Seems to me the clones always finish up a bit faster then plants from seed. I have 2 phenos out of a 5 pack. Did u grow yours from seed or clone? My farthest along is 9 weeks in and she still has another 10 days or so to go. Outlaw did say 9-11 week finish times on the keeper phenos! If you have pics of your Purple D feel free to post them here

Space Case

Veteran
your purple d looks the exact same as mine i am in colorado how many days do you let it go?

I've had some amazing purple diesel in Colorado, and some so-so purple diesel. The good batch was from HGA in Boulder...the so-so batch was from OBM in Ned. Which purple d cut do you have lilnick? What are the genetics?

hempluvr

plant pimp
Veteran
Couldn`t Resist The Update

Couldn`t Resist The Update

I went in the flowering room and had to do an update asap! These ladies are filling in rather quickly. I also am gonna show off my lone DNA Genetics Sour Cream. Enjoy these pics and Stay Safe and Keep It GreeN!!!! Here is pheno1..the farthest along. Next pheno2,then Sour Cream!!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

hempluvr

plant pimp
Veteran
PHENO 2

PHENO 2

Here is pheno2,I call her Miss Finicky long buds! Enjoy her,she is a unique looking plant with fluffy but tight buds. Good crystal production!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

hempluvr

plant pimp
Veteran
DNA Sour Cream

DNA Sour Cream

Here is my lone DNA Sour Cream @ day 56 of flowering. Her leaves are starting to turn a dark purple and she is finally showing some red hairs here and there as of this week. I am excited for this one. Being it was free I cannot complain. My only complaint was that this is a feminized seed. With that being said, I have seen NO NANNERS at all.
Very stable plant. It will be revegged and this will be the 1st fem seed I will try as a mother. This is one of those plants you look at and know
it is absolute FIRE!! Good job DNA! Anyhow I just wanted to share her with you. I will post up some pics the day of harvest! Wish me luck with her because I HATE fem seed! Stay safe and Keep It GreeN!!!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

mdk ktm

they all look great man. The ECPD sounds delicious! Do you know which way your pheno's are leaning? Either way it sounds like a great cross. Lookin forward for the f2's if possible.

And that sucks to hear about your luck with fems. I have germed over 50 of them, and only had 5 herms. They werent even herms actually, just straight males... They were all from a 5 pack of fem ppp so something must have been wrong there.

hempluvr

plant pimp
Veteran
they all look great man. The ECPD sounds delicious! Do you know which way your pheno's are leaning? Either way it sounds like a great cross. Lookin forward for the f2's if possible.

And that sucks to hear about your luck with fems. I have germed over 50 of them, and only had 5 herms. They werent even herms actually, just straight males... They were all from a 5 pack of fem ppp so something must have been wrong there.

Pheno1(farthest along) is leaning more towards the diesel side of things. I have never grown the real ECSD but from the pics I have seen on here her buds and look are more diesel. The smell is fruity floral undertones with diesel funk!

F

feral

Nice.....
(although I have to admit I'm digging the wood walls as well. I love houses that have wood instead of that crappy sheetrock they use now days)

silverhazefiend

"Aint no love in the heart of the city"
Veteran
Nice.....
(although I have to admit I'm digging the wood walls as well. I love houses that have wood instead of that crappy sheetrock they use now days)

Yea but ur house will look like ur still stuck in the 80s or like u live in a cabin...sheetrock is still crappy sometimes tho...

Hemp-I wanted 2 kno what that cross was like..i grew out the sour kush freebie ..it wasnt what i expected but it was still strong..

i cant wait for those purplr ecsd f2s

NHMI

I have only had 1 hermie and I am convinced it's cuz my wife kept turning the light in the room on during the dark period...but i moved so it isn't an issue anymore....the one that hermied wasn't a feminized seed, but I usually only buy feminized ones, cuz I have plenty of seeds from a few delicious varieties. Those plants look great.

I have heard people say you can get a plant to re-veg but idk if that is really true. I have tried several times and the plants eventually die before going back to veg, so best of luck with that, though if you can get another cutting you should do that instead and just not put it into flowering. I had a couple clones off of plants just starting to flower and they rooted but it has been 2-3 months aand they are still 8 inches tall at most and aren't developing branches though the starter leaves are there. I just gave em some hydrozyme so I am hoping maybe it was due to lack of roots or something, idk...those are some beautiful plants though. I had some NY diesel and white widdow and a cross of both and they were so yummy...and the buds were so hard even before drying...

F

feral

depends on the strain. I've never had a problem revegging Mandala or Seedsman strains at all.

lilnick

I've had some amazing purple diesel in Colorado, and some so-so purple diesel. The good batch was from HGA in Boulder...the so-so batch was from OBM in Ned. Which purple d cut do you have lilnick? What are the genetics?

Well from clone i let her go from 56-60 days for the most part ive done it in soil and flood tables. not sure exactly what cut it is got it from a friend in denver. I get some pics soon i just put one in 12/12 last night. so as it comes along

EmpireSeeds

I Was So Memorized
picture.php
by This Amazing Purple Kool Aid Girl...
I Had to Find Out for Sure What Her Lineage Is!!
image_dna.gif

picture.php

So I Contacted Snagglepuss Himself and His is What He Said:

"The Original Purple Kool Aid was Listed as
a California Clone Only x Purple Strain of Dutch Origin"

(I Personally Suspect the Cali Clone was GPD or Purple Urkle
chin.gif
)

"Thats How I Got Them From Seedbay Some Years Back. The Breeder Would Never Respond When I Asked What the Exact Lineage was Then........

I Took the Best Female I Could Find From them, and Crossed it With an
Outlaw Genetic's Grandaddy Purple x Double Purple Doja Male.......

I Called This Groovy Grape...But
Old Pink Listed it as Purple Kool Aid for the Server Auctions...No Big Deal as Alot of the Offspring are Exactly Like the Original Purple Kool Aid..."

So Shes Atleast 37.5% Double Purple Doja and Perhaps 25%Granddaddy Purple (Maybe 12.5% GDP and 12.5% Purple Urkle)

Call Me Obsessed
picture.php
But When I See a Beautiful Strain...I Just have to Know its Heritage!!

Peace-2.gif
-Dutch

hempluvr

plant pimp
Veteran
Right on Empire!! Thnx for the heads up. Looking at that pic has caused me to got cut 30 clones off my kool aid mom. Sea of green w/pics to come in a couple months as they finish