What's new

East Coast Purple Diesel

hempluvr

plant pimp
Veteran
Outlaw said 9-11 week on the keepers...we shall see! I do know both of these are flowering fast!

i also was lucky eneough to have won ECPD beans, only got one female out of the bunch, cant wait to see how yours turns out it looks like mine, looking good homie, his DPD x OOO.G kush is my favorite!!

hempluvr

plant pimp
Veteran
i also was lucky eneough to have won ECPD beans, only got one female out of the bunch, cant wait to see how yours turns out it looks like mine, looking good homie, his DPD x OOO.G kush is my favorite!!

Thanks for tuning in MJ good to have ya! I will update on Friday with pics. These ladies are doing wonderful. The one farthest along actually has a fruity smell with diesel undertones. Buds will for sure be purple. They are already starting to throw out nice red and purple colors. Got any pics of yours? If so feel free to share here =)

DPD x Triple og kush sounds gangsta!! U make any f2s?

hempluvr

plant pimp
Veteran
Beans Beans Beans

Beans Beans Beans

Here is a few pics of the flower cab with the male and females. At this time there are 2 ecpd females in there(both diff phenos) 1 male and 1 purple kool aid clone. The male reaks of diesel fuel and skunk. He smells worse then the females. I have 4 clones of each male and 4 clones of each female for the next seed run. Having to cut down the giant males killed me. The thick leaf plant in the cab is Sam`s Original Haze x Skunk 1. It is a male. I figured I might as well flower him for his pollen too. Hit the purple kool aid with it...oh boy!! Maybe add some color and fruity taste to the haze,as well as some haze to the kool aid. ECPD x ohskunk1 could be interesting as well. Only time will tell. Update tonight with the ladies when lights come on. For now enjoy these!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

hempluvr

plant pimp
Veteran
Here is 1 of the big ladies in full flower. She has some nice colors coming out. I will pull the other one out this week once she has thickened up a bit. She is a couple weeks behind this one. Enjoy!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Trichromedout

Recovering Seed Whore
ICMag Donor
Looking good Hempluvr! ECPD is one of my all time favorites. I was sure to make some F2's not that long ago and am getting ready to run a full set. Keep an eye out for a short stout indica leaning pheno, but I have yet to find one I don't want to keep. Lookin' good!!!

hempluvr

plant pimp
Veteran
Looking good Hempluvr! ECPD is one of my all time favorites. I was sure to make some F2's not that long ago and am getting ready to run a full set. Keep an eye out for a short stout indica leaning pheno, but I have yet to find one I don't want to keep. Lookin' good!!!

Thanks for stoppping in and thanks for the kind words. I am gonna run f2s soon. Out of these f1s I got 2 male and 2 female. Both females are huge but gotdamn talk about nice colors and supreme crystal production. I hope I find that indica leaning pheno,it would nice to have a short plant. These haze dominate strains get so big.

hempluvr

plant pimp
Veteran
Pheno 1+Both Ladies Side by Side

Pheno 1+Both Ladies Side by Side

I see another purple diesel being grown by Dimebagg(which looks amazing)this cross I am growing is not the same cross. This one is Double Purple Doja x ECSD(clone only version,not rezdog`s)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

hempluvr

plant pimp
Veteran
Getting Close...Pheno 1

Getting Close...Pheno 1

Here is pheno 1,the farthest along. I believe she is right around 9 weeks. Still a couple weeks to go! Flushing begins this weekend with her last feeding(guano tea) coming tomorrow. Enjoy peeps! There are more pics in my album

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

hempluvr

plant pimp
Veteran
Pheno 2+shots of both

Pheno 2+shots of both

Here is pheno 2,roughly 6-7 weeks in. She has some purple coming out in her too,just gotta look close. Her buds are longer and she is for sure the taller of the 2. One of the pics has arms from both plants crossed so you guys can see the diff in bud structure. Also,some of the f2s are splitting the calyx`s....yay!!!! This pheno is way more picky than the other as far as nutes are concerned. She also seems to like a higher ph(6.9-7) anything lower and she starts bitching at me! Enjoy!!!!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

hempluvr

plant pimp
Veteran
Thanks for stopping by silverhazefiend! The smell is becoming more floral with diesel undertones. The 2nd pheno is all diesel smelling.

F

feral

Very well done so far. Congrats. Been lurking since the beginning. Finally popped the deisel I have seeing how my haze out grew my cab.

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
Those are some beauties HempLuvr. Can't say I've been here for the duration, just ran across this thread. I'm curious to get a smoke report. Looks divine.

Latest posts

Latest posts