What's new

East Coast Purple Diesel

hempluvr

plant pimp
Veteran
Wow is all I can say..I want some of them beans my friend!!!

I was gonna send f2s in for freebies to seedbay but opted to keep most(some did go out) so I can work with this strain. This shit is FIRE!
I am however going to do a SHITLOAD of f3s...stay tuned and thanks for stopping in Treetop

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
The homie outlaw grower made some of this same cross, ecsd X dpd, 3 nice phenos, all killer... Man I tried to re-veg this but like uh dumbass put it in someone elses hands and it didnt make it... killer smoke, ima try n get a hold of some more of these genes, hope you keep makin a bunch of um....
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

The taste and smell on these was unreal, everyone who tried um wanted more...

hempluvr

plant pimp
Veteran
The homie outlaw grower made some of this same cross, ecsd X dpd, 3 nice phenos, all killer... Man I tried to re-veg this but like uh dumbass put it in someone elses hands and it didnt make it... killer smoke, ima try n get a hold of some more of these genes, hope you keep makin a bunch of um....
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

The taste and smell on these was unreal, everyone who tried um wanted more...

Yesssiiirrr....outlaw makes KILLER crosses. This is some of the best purple in the world. This is the one strain outta all that people ask for. With outlaw busted ain't no telling when we get some new shit from him. I for one want his dpd x indiana bubblegum. That is probably some fire. Very nice work MO!

homebrew420

Those all looked really nice. I too am working some Outlaw gear. Working on f3 of his Magic Merlin, as well as a few hybrids, God Magic(God Bud x Merlin) and SoCal Magic(SoCal Master Kush x Merlin) also F2 Merlin and MM crossed with both hybrid males. Really wish I had picked up his DPD at the time. Nice that you got color from those plants. One of the main reasons I picked them up, and no color. Luck of the draw I guess. Hoping to see some in the seeds.
Great job Hemp! Really did the gear justice.

Peace

dawolf

It's going to be quite awhile. I talked with him while he was out on bail,a week before he went to jail. Said he would be out in two years. That was the 5/2010, so another year. Much love to ya and hang in there OG!

Yesssiiirrr....outlaw makes KILLER crosses. This is some of the best purple in the world. This is the one strain outta all that people ask for. With outlaw busted ain't no telling when we get some new shit from him. I for one want his dpd x indiana bubblegum. That is probably some fire. Very nice work MO!

dawolf

Snagglepuss made the PKA, but it's actually GrooveyGrape.

Did I miss out on these seeds? I can never find them on seedbay, does he just drop a few packs once in awhile or something? And who made the Purple kool-aid? I need both! thanks

Bi0hazard

Veteran
I also crossed Sam`s Original Haze x skunk#1 to both ecpd ladies as well. Those should be really interesting!

That sounds incredible. You should get some incredible phenos. Although the flowering time might have a wider range, I'm sure the expressions will be very interesting and well worth it.

Good idea on the cross. I wonder what crossing ECSD to the ECPD would produce. Are there are any reversed (male) ECSD's or do you have any males from the ECPD pack?

Relentless

Veteran
purple diesel is a nice strain, especially if u have the keeper pheno thats being passed around. she is very nice, def on my keeper list. im reversing urkle to her right now with hopes of getting some slightly denser pd nugs.. the scent and high is GREAT with pd.. better than urkle.. but i still prefer urkles structure and color.. a cross between the two should be fire for sure.

S

seedee

Hey there

Hey there

Would you say outlaw has descent genetics. I have a pack of pre 98 bubba x DPD . And I am debating starting them . I have had these for a couple years. I don't want something good to go bad . And end up having none sprout. Your ecad x DPD is nice . Makin me drool. I wanna see that over here.

hempluvr

plant pimp
Veteran
That sounds incredible. You should get some incredible phenos. Although the flowering time might have a wider range, I'm sure the expressions will be very interesting and well worth it.

Good idea on the cross. I wonder what crossing ECSD to the ECPD would produce. Are there are any reversed (male) ECSD's or do you have any males from the ECPD pack?

The next male I use will be an f2. I will also be popping the ecpd x oghaze/skunk1 later this yr. Do some pheno hunting. Flowering times on some will probably be thru the roof. But fuck it,seems the long flowering plants are fire!

purple diesel is a nice strain, especially if u have the keeper pheno thats being passed around. she is very nice, def on my keeper list. im reversing urkle to her right now with hopes of getting some slightly denser pd nugs.. the scent and high is GREAT with pd.. better than urkle.. but i still prefer urkles structure and color.. a cross between the two should be fire for sure.

Which pd u running? There are so many diff ones

Latest posts

Latest posts