What's new

East Coast Purple Diesel

hempluvr

plant pimp
Veteran
Hahaha....sleuthing....reminds me of some sherlock holmes shit! Cannabis detective Empire on the prowl

EmpireSeeds

Hahaha....sleuthing....reminds me of some sherlock holmes shit! Cannabis detective Empire on the prowl

sherlock.gif
sherlock.gif
sherlock2.gif

curtsy.gif

picture.php
Otto, What Strain is That?? Looks Good!!
picture.php

peace.gif
-Dutch

Otto Flour

ICMag Donor
That pic is the purple pheno of Groovy Grape. I made f2s with 1 male and 2 greener phenos and still found this in the first 3 females i flowered.

hempluvr

plant pimp
Veteran
Smoke ME DADDY!!!!!

Smoke ME DADDY!!!!!

Gotdamn this bitch STINKS! I pulled this one out to take pics and the entire house REAKED of Diesel fuel! Hope she smokes as good as she smells....OH FUCKING BOY!!!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

hempluvr

plant pimp
Veteran
Don`t Forget About ME DADDY!!

Don`t Forget About ME DADDY!!

Here is the 2nd pheno(non keeper so far) nice long buds that are fluffy but at the same time becoming dense. She is roughly 2 weeks behind her sister. This one has more of a fruity smell with diesel undertones. The other is STR8 DIESEL! Enjoy!!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Trichromedout

Recovering Seed Whore
ICMag Donor
My ECPD Breeding Project

My ECPD Breeding Project

Here are a few to choose from to make some F3's. These are all F2's I made from Outlaw's seeds. I still have 10 originals for future BX's!!! These were topped about 3 days ago. Gonna veg em till they are about 14".

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

mdk ktm

Did I miss out on these seeds? I can never find them on seedbay, does he just drop a few packs once in awhile or something? And who made the Purple kool-aid? I need both! thanks

Trichromedout

Recovering Seed Whore
ICMag Donor
Did I miss out on these seeds? I can never find them on seedbay, does he just drop a few packs once in awhile or something? And who made the Purple kool-aid? I need both! thanks

The breeder lost his freedom so it's up to us to keep these going, I will be making F3's available for serverfund and freebies when I get there. I still have 10 originals to make some BX's as well.:dance013:

hempluvr

plant pimp
Veteran
Here are a few to choose from to make some F3's. These are all F2's I made from Outlaw's seeds. I still have 10 originals for future BX's!!! These were topped about 3 days ago. Gonna veg em till they are about 14".

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Very nice Trichromedout! I have an ECPD daddy(f1) that I am about to flower out for pollen. This strain is very nice and I intend on exploring the f2s and f3s. Good luck with that Trich!

mdk ktm

The breeder lost his freedom so it's up to us to keep these going, I will be making F3's available for serverfund and freebies when I get there. I still have 10 originals to make some BX's as well.:dance013:

Damn that's too bad, but it is good that people will keep them growing and spread them around. Thanks for sharing

hempluvr

plant pimp
Veteran

I got my ECPD from a diff auction site. The kool aid I got from seedbay and the breeder is Snagglepuss(icmag member) hope that helped ya!

EmpireSeeds

Great Show Hempy!!
watchtv.gif

Wow, Your Pheno 2 Went Several Week Longer Than 1....
Oh Thats Right
duh.gif
, You Started Her Later...But it Still Seems She was Atleast a Week Longer Right??
ScratchHead.gif

I Remember (With my Resin Clogged Up Memory
picture.php
) You Started her Like 2 Weeks Later than Pheno 1, However, Hasn't She (Pheno 1) Been Finished For Longer than 2 Weeks??
icon_confused.gif

Anyway, Is Your Kool-Aid Girl Finish Yet??

I Know That ECPD is Going to be Dank, But I'm Sure that Kool-Aid will
airquote.gif
Hold Her Own"!!

If You get the Chance...I'd LOVE to Hear a Smoke Report!! :)

Keep it Green My Friend!!
picture.php
-Dutch