What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

east coast growers thread

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Darlins Net (DMT X SB ) #6 GG4 pheno
60/65

picture.php

picture.php

Death Bubble (death star x SB ) #1 pheno
this ones at 63 days & taken at 71 days

picture.php

picture.php

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Gorilla Bubble #1 pheno , my purple pheno & biggest yielder of the GB's , but wasn't strong enough for me to keep her around .

picture.php

picture.php

Galadriel X Sour Bubble #4 i'm assuming cuz of its growth , that its more Galadriel than SB . never grew or smoked Galadriel before .
this one went to 70 days too

picture.php

thats the keepers i've found in my exploration of Sour Bubble crosses so far , Tony Green & I are still working on the gorilla bubble & back crosses , so there will be more to come . :biggrin:

HOVA

Veteran
Gorilla Bubble #1 pheno , my purple pheno & biggest yielder of the GB's , but wasn't strong enough for me to keep her around .

View Image

View Image

Galadriel X Sour Bubble #4 i'm assuming cuz of its growth , that its more Galadriel than SB . never grew or smoked Galadriel before .
this one went to 70 days too

View Image

thats the keepers i've found in my exploration of Sour Bubble crosses so far , Tony Green & I are still working on the gorilla bubble & back crosses , so there will be more to come . :biggrin:

Bro sign me up!!

Glad to have ya
What strains are those they look chucky

Thanks for the thread man! Considering its all 15 gal. Recycled organic under a humble 600w and vegged under 108w T5HO, perpetual, im pleased and it keeps me happy, but nothing compared to some of you folks out there.
The closer to finished ones are an old fav blueberry pheno, so all respects there, but i call it the chalk or lemon chalk. Straight basementy chalky lemon. Good flower killer sift. The other two are the same selection louis OGxChalk, (black and white photo) which picked up a bit of extra resin and a darker, shinier leaf color feom the Luis but are pretty par flavorwise with the chalk. Also shows purpling potential. Still not sold on the cross, but it takes a while to work through things with my setup. About to switch to coco for the winter, so ill be stuffing in twice as many soon (but 1 gallon instead of 15).

HOVA

Veteran
Thanks for the thread man! Considering its all 15 gal. Recycled organic under a humble 600w and vegged under 108w T5HO, perpetual, im pleased and it keeps me happy, but nothing compared to some of you folks out there.
The closer to finished ones are an old fav blueberry pheno, so all respects there, but i call it the chalk or lemon chalk. Straight basementy chalky lemon. Good flower killer sift. The other two are the same selection louis OGxChalk, (black and white photo) which picked up a bit of extra resin and a darker, shinier leaf color feom the Luis but are pretty par flavorwise with the chalk. Also shows purpling potential. Still not sold on the cross, but it takes a while to work through things with my setup. About to switch to coco for the winter, so ill be stuffing in twice as many soon (but 1 gallon instead of 15).

The East is here to stay!
Bro no matter the set up u have
Plant size or number
If you enjoy what your doing we are all on the same playing field
Coast to coast
Country to country

I just flipped through your pages and
Holy shit bro you guys are killing it
Man bro put me on your hand me down list

Note to self- start a salvation army clone donation thread for the poor chaps like me

Great job dan
No kidding, ......pic after pic beautiful flowers.

Useful Idiot

Veteran
I just flipped through your pages and
Holy shit bro you guys are killing it
Man bro put me on your hand me down list

Note to self- start a salvation army clone donation thread for the poor chaps like me

Great job dan

Yep...Dan is a GREAT grower. He was blowing up that attic he had for quite some time. Now he is about to rock a basement in his new spot. He actually is a fella that I consider myself lucky to have as my friend.

HOVA

Veteran
Yep...Dan is a GREAT grower. He was blowing up that attic he had for quite some time. Now he is about to rock a basement in his new spot. He actually is a fella that I consider myself lucky to have as my friend.

Yea he is cool as hell
Cant wait to see what he drops in that basement

Dan invite me over for thanks giving and ill help u trim
Lmao

HOVA

Veteran

new additions to my life
stinky panties, chacos ecsd, gg#4, corey haim star dawg
some body throw me a baby shower

Last edited:

HOVA

Veteran
pretty impressed with the cloner...gonna get me one......DJXX

dj its awesome
and for the price its so fucking worth it
makes my life so much easier
one of my garlic breathes is such a stubborn whore to clone this fucker made it so easy
no misting or or cloning solutions or anything
just clean it out for slime 5 days in and go go go

Ph-patrol

Veteran
Dan Did not invite me but I will just show.I can trim the Bird and then some cuts.:dance013:

Sorry Dans about the unwanted guests with there trimmers and Cloning Machines.:biggrin:

Bodhi- Napali Og x Good Medicine.
picture.php

soserthc1

Question ? Prob best answered in this thread. I need to add a cbd flower to the line up for a true medical patient. ( don't get many )
Before I dig into cbd seeds without testing labs how would I be able to tell I have a cbd rich pheno.
I finished up a sage seed that I germed for the hell of it. Plant was pretty and frosty but lacked a strong odor. It dryed up enough to smoke the other night and while I wasn't feeling to blasted. I was quite relaxed and pain free. Got me to thinking if it was cbd rich and then I get a cbd request later