What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

east coast growers thread

Ph-patrol

Veteran
I think you were asking when I'm gonna start them? If not please correct me bro, but I'd say I'll get to one of the packs in the next 3-4 months. Gotta finish my current seed hunt of a shitload of different strains and then I can do it.

I lost all my moms over the summer in an unfortunate situation :( so I had to start from scratch. Right now I'm pheno hunting

303 - Jabberwocky
Bodhi - Skunk Va x G13/HP
Bodhi - SSH x A11
Greenpoint - 92 OG x Stardawg
Greenpoint - GG4 x Stardawg
Exotic - Mint Chocolate Chip
Franchise - Alien FPOG
Franchise - Alien Blue Dot
Clone - GG4
Clone - Hells Angels OG
Clone - Stardawg(Kate Upton from GDL)

Even though they're clones, it's my first run of all of them, the top 4 are flowering, the next 4 are being put in today and tomorrow, and the gg4 is in and the HA and SD go in tomorrow with the other seeds. Needless to say, there will be much dank in my future (hopefully!!!)
Nice List :sasmokin:
Keep us informed on findings Sour d.

soserthc1

Without a lab, I would venture a guess that strains high in CBD and low in THC, wouldn't give much of a "high" like your used to. Or even strains with a 1:1 ratio will not deliver an experience your used to.

I say this, because I grew 2 strains from Barney's Farm, that were supposed high CBD strains. CBD Critical Cure, and CBD Blue Shark. Both didn't give much of a "high", and I figured that was a result of CBD values being equal, or higher than the THC value. No science, just observation.

Agreed I find myself sitting there puffing on tree that saying I wonder if this is cbd rich or just pretty weed that isnt potent. The mind is a powerful thing can have you thinking about effects that aren't there. Hate to be wasting another 90 days on meza meza weed.
But I've been offered a olive branch for the cbd I seek
East coast connections ( hum maybe a new moniker like fuckem) east coast cannabis connections

heady blunts

prescription blunts
Veteran
I think you were asking when I'm gonna start them? If not please correct me bro, but I'd say I'll get to one of the packs in the next 3-4 months.

no when did the reports of bunk nev haze packs from MNS start?

i bought a pack earlier this year and i'm wondering if they are garbage or not.

is anyone running any grape flavor cuts? I had got a sack of some grape sour diesel a few years back that tasted like grape fuel haha I would love to get some grape cuts its a flavor I enjoy in my buds

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
took some day 33 pics last night of whats in flower now .......

Trainwreck

picture.php

picture.php

Flu #6 (flo x GG4 )

picture.php

Glue Breath

picture.php

picture.php

is anyone running any grape flavor cuts? I had got a sack of some grape sour diesel a few years back that tasted like grape fuel haha I would love to get some grape cuts its a flavor I enjoy in my buds
I had had a few that reeked like grape juice all the way through but totally would lose it in the last few weeks. Ive never personally experienced a truely grape finished flower, but would definitely love to! Man Dansbuds that Flu #6 looks exceptional at 33 days. Very Very nice!

Last edited:

HOVA

Veteran
Dan you have a list off fire over there bro
Every time im on here you pop up with some fantasic shit
Awesome work brosky

Last edited:

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
its kind of deceiving Marlo , the plants are small , no more than a foot & a half tall , buds look bigger in the pics probably because of the close up shot . seen my buddys today & his are at 56 days & make mine look like GSC compared to his .

this pic was 23 days , but you can see the plant size better . i still have 30 days or so left on them , so i hope they fill in like his did ! , these are stacking nice , but still kinda small .

picture.php

virtually NO stretch on these at all ! wasn't expecting that , but its the first time growing her so ..... will know next time lol

as they went in ......

picture.php

SourDank

Veteran
no when did the reports of bunk nev haze packs from MNS start?

i bought a pack earlier this year and i'm wondering if they are garbage or not.

From what I have read, it seems that stock from 2010-2011 and prior was MUCH better than the stock from that point on.

And as a lover of all things haze, I was obviously skeptical. Especially with hazes you never know if people are cutting early or generally just fucking up with them because they can be more difficult than most other cultivars. But if you look back in Mr.Dank's old journal, back in 06? he grew SSH and it was super fire. You can see multiple really dank phenos. He then commented on a thread in the Mr.Nice forum about their hazes and said he grew out a pack again a year or 2 ago and said that there was no way it was the same parents :( this just confirms all the other reports from others.

So the moral of the story is: pre-2010 Mr.Nice haze stock is what is needed, the old packaging. If you can get some from a friend, get as much as you can!!!

HidingInTheHaze

Veteran
Well you seem to just be filling pages with shit we've seen in all of the other threads you turbo post in. But hey do as you wish.

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
turbo post in other threads ..... thats funny seeing as how i only really frequent like 3 threads :laughing:

something else funny ..... i don't remember asking for your opinion either .

SourDank

Veteran
I thought this thread was for any of us east coasters to post whatever Ganga pics we wanted? Who cares where else they've been posted, let's not turn this thread into any drama gentlemen...I'm enjoying it far too much already

Ph-patrol

Veteran
This is the start of a long term thread and its time for east coast to throw it down because the fucking pilgrims just landed.
May be at page 120 we will take a toke and start to chill out.
Until then show your work.

picture.php