What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

east coast growers thread

HOVA

Veteran
W

What a gorgeous picture!! I can't stop starting at it! haha...Cool-ass thread. I don't have anything to contribute as of yet- but I have been an East Coaster all my life. On the coast of NJ now but lived in Hunterdon County, mostly, and lived in PA for awhile and went to school in Dutchess County, NY. Family in Maryland (where I may be getting a medical card shortly- stay tuned for those interested), Mass, friends in Maine. I love the EC! Thanks for all the awesome pics and whatnot that you guys are putting up.

Glad to have ya

KONY

Veteran
Cool thread, ME here, I joke with friends that we live in cannabis fantasy land. Least for the east coast. Will post some pics soon, been lazy with them lately.

edit: anyone doing dead and co worcester?

HOVA

Veteran
Cool thread, ME here, I joke with friends that we live in cannabis fantasy land. Least for the east coast. Will post some pics soon, been lazy with them lately.

Yeah we are low but on the come now
Glad to have ya
Many blesings and look forward to you repping the eastside

EASTSIDE!

DJXX

Veteran
actually DoubleTriple is the guy to watch..his last male of Strawberry Dogshit from CSG really made some nice crosses....he is gonna be putting together some hella stuff in the near future...his Apeshit(GG#4 X Dogshit) and Straw Forum i am running are bout as good as it gets...DJXX
a pic of some Sour Diesel just to get your lips smackn(not my pic but some fine ass SD)
picture.php

HOVA

Veteran
actually DoubleTriple is the guy to watch..his last male of Strawberry Dogshit from CSG really made some nice crosses....he is gonna be putting together some hella stuff in the near future...his Apeshit(GG#4 X Dogshit) and Straw Forum i am running are bout as good as it gets...DJXX
a pic of some Sour Diesel just to get your lips smackn(not my pic but some fine ass SD)
View Image

DTOg is my brother from another
That would be a hot name for his seed line DTOG seeds
Hes the fucking man around these parts too!
EASTSIDE!

HOVA

Veteran
He is one of the coolest and kindest peeps on the planet....hey HOVA how are your snips looking??DJXX

They are in the cloner now
I lost one or 2
But the rest are starting to bump and push out roots now
The stinky panties and chaco ecsd has one or two roots showing
Im waiting for the corey and the gg4 to take before i lose my boner damn it

Last edited:

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran

edit: anyone doing dead and co worcester?

Sup fam we need to chat ...
hova sorry those didnt pop for ya...got some new new coming allong...probably better imvho shortly....I see u meng...

nothing but love for my/our coast....I will try and drop some pics...

HOVA

Veteran
hova sorry those didnt pop for ya...got some new new coming allong...probably better imvho shortly....I see u meng...

Sup big bro
Thanks for dropping by
Man i was just happy that u was cool enough to send them to me
Those i95s i ran from u was so loud and lemony
Man people still ask me for them
I lost all my moms including her
Starting new once more
You are a true east coaster
EASTSIDE till we DIE!

Last edited:

MR_Falcon

Veteran
Beast coast has been running shit . at least over here in RI ...can't speak for the rest of u

post 'em on up, not a lot of good RI grown around imho.
goji og(Bodhi)

madness(hazeman)

purple dream(gdp)

red sap from TK x Dragons blood testers(Bodhi)

old school haze(csg)
anyone hit the Casablanca glade at saddleback?

Last edited:

SourDank

Veteran

When can we get some of them I-95's in our lives bro?!? Saw some of the packs you made, JJ posted em on IG. Lookin like some fire man

Marlo

Seedsweeper
ICMag Donor
Veteran
East Coast representative.
I don't have shit to post... but I'm up in this bitch

:tiphat:

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
View Image

Thanks for the kind words man. I'm no breeder, just love to make seeds with what I have to work with. Was at a buddies last night, and he had 3 different pheno's of the Apeshit he just harvested.

All 3 are straight up fire!!! One of them looks and smells almost exactly like the GG#4. If I can sneak down to his place tonight, I will snag some pics.

I got lucky with that male. I had poppe all the Strawberry Dogshit seeds at a grow I was ding with a partner. When sit went south(because he expected me to pay the bills, grow the weed, trim the weed, and split it 50/50 with him) I kept 3 of the plants.

Gave one of them to an old head, and told him it could be a male. Told him regardless, I wanted some cuts off it when it got up to size. He followed thru, and gave me some snips. The plant ended up being a male, and I kept him alive for almost a year before I made my batch of seeds with him.

I figured he would be good for making seeds, because his stem rub reeked like a female plant(strong skunky gas smell), and his structure was like a mini Christmas tree.

I have a few f2's made with him, that I pollinated the #5 Straw Dogshit female I cloned and saved. Prolly a dozen f2 seeds . She was OGChem dom, with just a little fruitiness from the Cough. The 3 f2's I did pop, were all females, with the #3 plant being the best of the lot. Super huge plants, with huge trich'd up buds. Had a plant in an 18 gal. tote, that would have been well over a lb. if the scumbag rippers wouldn't have got it.

I've got an itchy pollen chucking finger right now, and need to find another male to make some beans.

SourDank

Veteran
Oh shit man you made the Apeshit cross huh?? I may or may not have a pack of those in the vault ;) I seen the pic in Useless's thread and it was only one but dank nonetheless

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Yeah I made them. Not that I did anything special. It's was all in the parent plants. Can't really go wrong with using Glue to make hybrids. I gave a few people packs of like 50 seeds. Figured, and really hoped they would get spread around a little bit.

Still have pollen, if it's still good, there's enough for a few thousand more :dance013:

Ph-patrol

Veteran
East Coast Underground forming a Pack

East Coast Underground forming a Pack

The Stray Dawgs come together with a very deep talent pool.

This is the start of something! :grouphug:

Purple Dream
picture.php